I'm starting a debate on how pheromones effect humans from a psychological point of view when it comes to sex, friendship and relating towards other people. The reason for this thread is that I've not had a shower or bath in a week and I have started noticing some unusual results (Dont worry aftershave used to keep me smelling good). All comments welcome.
Effects on women
1. The first thing I began to notice was that when I came back from breaks at work I kept finding certain women sat in my chair.
2. I also began to notice that most women who I had been around since stopping washing were being more friendly than usual, making more eye contact and openly flirting.
3. Some women even started talking directly about sex.
4. A few negative instances did occur as not washing made a couple of the women in my workplace become very competitive with me.
5. I will add most women who got a sniff (natural smell masked by aftershave remember) instantly became alert, responsive and noticed me.
Effects on Men
1. I found that my manager started to act aggressively towards me.
2. A few of the men in my workplace began to be competitive with me trying to challenge my status by trying to get me to do things.
3. My department manager started talking about promoting me despite the fact I've only been there 5 months.
What is going on?
I even had a young pretty women get on the bus and come and side right beside me and I dont simply mean on the same seat together. I mean real close, touching close.
Its a shame not washing causes aggression.
Edited by Alien Being, 15 January 2010 - 08:42 PM.