Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What IS the Alaskan HAARP?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:34 AM

The HAARP thing is very in terestretian thing~  You know interesting.  
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
What?

It is me!

#17    rassy

rassy

Stealth Ninja »«

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

• perception is not my reality

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:46 AM

Conspiracy Theorists have been blaming HAARP for all kinds of natural disasters for years now, and Haiti is just the latest disaster.

Check out my new Website!

Posted Image

#18    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:38 PM

View Postrassy, on 21 January 2010 - 04:46 AM, said:

Conspiracy Theorists have been blaming HAARP for all kinds of natural disasters for years now, and Haiti is just the latest disaster.

Yes, they have been blaming something they know absolutely zilch about.  This is what starts false flag operations.  We live on a big round globe with big cracks and a molten center.  The cracks in this big globe every once and a while shift with the warble of the axis.  In some places the molten magma rises in those cracks to cushion the moving plates.  Near the surface, you have oil that fills the cracks and cushions the slipping and also the oil insulates the globe from the heat of the core keeping the global temperature down.  The more oil is pulled out of the earth, the more earthquakes and global warming increases.  
Long ago, I was led to believe that the dinosaurs caused the oil by dieing and being buried and the pressure of the earth and the heat. If the earth goes through the same process again that created the oil with the volcanoes and lava flows and pressure and heat, the oil pockets of the future will be made from diseased animals and, like the Holocaust and China and Haiti, big pockets of dead humans.
But, about this Alaskan HAARP?  Sarah Palin probably knows and tried to shut it down or something and that started the smear campaign to silence her.  The inventors of this HAARP thing are probably working alongside of the chemtrail sprayers to have a way to electrify the atmosphere so that they could have a way to detect missiles fired from Russia or anywhere.  And it was Russia that caused the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in Cuba because of missiles that Russia had in Cuba.  Gorbachev of Russia saw something that the US was doing maybe a few months ago and started saying that if we installed a missile defense system in Eastern Europe, that would be an act of war.  
I would say that HAARP is part of the missile defense system.  But, it is also used to detect submarines and explosive devices in or under the ocean and disrupts the communication under water.  It may have caused the beaching of whales and dolphins and porpoises.  And they probably have figured out a way to cause earthquakes with it.  You remember the Manhattan Project?  Same technology.  Isn't that all part of the Tesla technology?  
Do you remember Ronald Reagan?  Was it him that started the Missile Defense System?  Did Ronald know Nikola?

*edit - It was the Strategic Defense Initiative in 1985 started by Pres. Reagan because the government thought that the Russians had a 'technological breakthrough' and had built what they called a 'beam weapon.'
http://www.pbs.org/t...ispapers.html  
This is about the missing papers of Nikola Tesla and Ronald Reagan's SDI.

Edited by greggK, 21 January 2010 - 01:54 PM.

It is me!

#19    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:29 PM

View Postthefinalfrontier, on 20 January 2010 - 11:10 PM, said:

hmm. i find it interesting that someone who claims to want information on haarp, completely ignores this post.

Edited by expandmymind, 21 January 2010 - 02:30 PM.

#20    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

View Postexpandmymind, on 21 January 2010 - 02:29 PM, said:

hmm. i find it interesting that someone who claims to want information on haarp, completely ignores this post.

You do?  Fancy that.  Care to take a guess as to who may have written that spot?  Go on mate,  it's free.

Do you believe everything a source like that tells you?  

Do you trust everything you see on the news while having your cuppa?

It's the main reason I was asking for serious science letters type folks.

As far as the beaching whales and dolphins go,  there may be a very good connection to the ULF that the military fills the oceans with.  Great way to communicate with Boomers,  perhaps not so good for the mammals that live there.  I look at it like being forced to listen to the worst rap ever put out at high volume with no way to escape it, turn it down or off.

#21    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:30 PM

View PostStarLord, on 21 January 2010 - 04:28 PM, said:

You do?  Fancy that.  Care to take a guess as to who may have written that spot?  Go on mate,  it's free.

Do you believe everything a source like that tells you?  

Do you trust everything you see on the news while having your cuppa?

It's the main reason I was asking for serious science letters type folks.

As far as the beaching whales and dolphins go,  there may be a very good connection to the ULF that the military fills the oceans with.  Great way to communicate with Boomers,  perhaps not so good for the mammals that live there.  I look at it like being forced to listen to the worst rap ever put out at high volume with no way to escape it, turn it down or off.

well by this reasoning you probably should have posted this in the conspiracy section because this is a science section, and, as i'm sure you can imagine, this section deals mainly with facts and not idle speculation and conspiracy theories.

can i ask you if you even bothered to check their site before your OP? why don't you go to their annual open day? it's open to anyone who wishes to attend.

they mention on their website that nothing regarding the haarp program is confidential. what i will say, is that if there are any documents uncovered that reveal this to be untrue, and they do indeed have a confidential, secretive part of the program, then, and only then, will any of the wild claims that have been made about haarp hold any merit.

#22    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

View Postexpandmymind, on 21 January 2010 - 05:30 PM, said:

well by this reasoning you probably should have posted this in the conspiracy section because this is a science section, and, as i'm sure you can imagine, this section deals mainly with facts and not idle speculation and conspiracy theories.

can i ask you if you even bothered to check their site before your OP? why don't you go to their annual open day? it's open to anyone who wishes to attend.

they mention on their website that nothing regarding the haarp program is confidential. what i will say, is that if there are any documents uncovered that reveal this to be untrue, and they do indeed have a confidential, secretive part of the program, then, and only then, will any of the wild claims that have been made about haarp hold any merit.

I'm sorry, does that mean that you guessed that the Govt. / people that built the array put together that site you have asked me whether or not I bothered to have read?  Was that a yes or no Expandmymind?  Did you also bother to answer if you believe everything you are handed on the telly and from "official" spouts?

Seeings how I posted this in the science section, did you think I'm not interested in getting to the bottom of every potential  HAARP has?  

Are you presuming that I'm not able to distinguish between conspiracy and science?

Please.

Be sure to organize a few bake sales, Bikini Car Wash and Ebay saleathons and send me funds to travel to their open to the public shows, won't you.

Monkeying around with electro magnetic energies for what ever they claim may be fine and well for the official version,  however change the frequency and out put,  what ELSE should, could, would it do?  

First question should be why it's out there in the boonies if it's so benign?

Forgive me if I choose to initiate the search with cold hard Science as the foundation of this thread.

Lastly expandmymind, are you old enough and well versed enough in science to appreciate the uber irony of energy companies telling people that it's ok and safe to live close by  High Tension Towers??  You know, like official statements and findings from the people who run annual open day events regarding your electricity?

Edited by StarLord, 21 January 2010 - 07:04 PM.

#23    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

View PostStarLord, on 21 January 2010 - 07:02 PM, said:

Be sure to organize a few bake sales, Bikini Car Wash and Ebay saleathons and send me funds to travel to their open to the public shows, won't you.
?

Somewhere I have a pic of the HAARP facility up here, near Glennallen I assure you there will be no open houses! LMAO

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#24    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:01 PM

I dont want to interfere here but that link is the US governments site, It has all the information if you look thru the links within, I do not know what more you are looking for, No other sites are going say its all a mass weapon of destruction and if they did im sure the US gov. has dealt with them, That link is the US Gov. homepage,

#25    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:02 PM

View Postbigtroutak, on 21 January 2010 - 07:53 PM, said:

Somewhere I have a pic of the HAARP facility up here, near Glennallen I assure you there will be no open houses! LMAO

I believe they do evey year or two and have for sometime. In saying that would anyone walking around haarp really have any idea as to what it does or may do. I personaly don't think haarp can cause an earthquake and Hati just happens to be in an unstable part of the world geologicly speaking.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 21 January 2010 - 08:03 PM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#26    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:23 PM

View PostStarLord, on 21 January 2010 - 07:02 PM, said:

I'm sorry, does that mean that you guessed that the Govt. / people that built the array put together that site you have asked me whether or not I bothered to have read?  Was that a yes or no Expandmymind?  Did you also bother to answer if you believe everything you are handed on the telly and from "official" spouts?

<snip>

Lastly expandmymind, are you old enough and well versed enough in science to appreciate the uber irony of energy companies telling people that it's ok and safe to live close by  High Tension Towers??  You know, like official statements and findings from the people who run annual open day events regarding your electricity?
if not from the actual source, can i ask you where exactly you expect to find reliable information about this subject?

have you even checked out their site? i'm guessing you refuse to check it out on the basis that you have read conspiracies about it. it's quite obvious by your apparent lack of trust in regards to anything that they say or do.

so i'll ask again, if not from the actual source, where exactly do you expect to find any reliable information with regards to haarp? i'm guessing you would be more inclined to believe hear-say and rumours than to believe anything they say. which in itself, says all we need to know about where you're coming from.

#27    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

View Postthefinalfrontier, on 21 January 2010 - 08:01 PM, said:

I dont want to interfere here but that link is the US governments site, It has all the information if you look thru the links within, I do not know what more you are looking for, No other sites are going say its all a mass weapon of destruction and if they did im sure the US gov. has dealt with them, That link is the US Gov. homepage,

You hit the nail right on the head.  It's more then obvious that site is published by the govt.

#28    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

View Postexpandmymind, on 21 January 2010 - 08:23 PM, said:

if not from the actual source, can i ask you where exactly you expect to find reliable information about this subject?

From people that have a scientific foundation from university would be the obvious choice.

have you even checked out their site? i'm guessing you refuse to check it out on the basis that you have read conspiracies about it.
Wow,  that's two strikes against you,  wrong on both guesses.  Carefull the next pitch may be a curve ball.
What you may have missed is the fact that the wording is more then obvious that it's written BY the Govt.  Which means, that in order to have figured that out,  I would have had to have read that site.

it's quite obvious by your apparent lack of trust in regards to anything that they say or do.
And? While I appreciate your zeal in helping me with your gestalt of what you suspect my motives may be,  you are not helping.

so i'll ask again, if not from the actual source, where exactly do you expect to find any reliable information with regards to haarp? i'm guessing you would be more inclined to believe hear-say and rumours than to believe anything they say. which in itself, says all we need to know about where you're coming from.

Thank you for asking that. Do you have a degree in Electrical Engineering? Do you have a Masters in Science?  Do you have a degree in Physics? Are you familiar with phased arrays and or Scalar technology?.  Do you have anything of value to add to the veracity of their claims other then an opinion on my actions and motives and your guesses?

#29    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

Scalar technology is pretty wild stuff there has been a thread or two on it in the past (yrs ago) might have to go have a look see.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#30    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:58 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 21 January 2010 - 10:13 PM, said:

Scalar technology is pretty wild stuff there has been a thread or two on it in the past (yrs ago) might have to go have a look see.

Agreed, However, someone with an actual degree in science would be able to put a handle on it. I'm not even sure if that particular moniker fits the HAARP array.

God forbid I mention that word Scalar and be accused of not being smart enough to post in the conspiracy or pseudo science section of UM...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users