Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Venezuela Blames Obama for attacking Haiti [merged]

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#31    Cadetak

Cadetak

Defender of the Universe

• 6,371 posts

• Sometimes It's Darkest Just Before Dawn

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 22 January 2010 - 03:02 PM, said:

Doesn't he realize that his antics make him and Venezuela both look foolish?
No more then any other politician...lil Kim and Dubya antics come to mind...and like dozens of other leaders. But this one does take the cake.

Between Red Team and Blue Team I stand colorblind

Posted Image

"The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not."-Eric Hoffer

#32    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen E L S A

• 8,507 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

*Bursts out laughing* Omg! Is he serious?! This is the funniest thing that has come out of his mouth. XDDD

#33    Clocker

Clocker

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• 'Fight fire with water' is how I was brought up.

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

Earthquake weapon...what a joke. This is most likely just a stunt by Chavez; he's just aiming to increase the hatred towards the US among Venezuelans/their allies. I'm sure he doesn't believe this nonsense himself, but people with no adequate access to information, well they can't have much of a grasp of what's going on and what might be real or not.

Posted Image
Sig by Stardrive

#34    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

misanthropic nihilist

• 26,167 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 22 January 2010 - 02:16 PM, said:

Uh...Robertson can't hold a candle to Chavez. One's a dictator, the other has zero political influence on any elected officials, voters...maybe, but that's even questionable at this point.
Interesting question, that; who might have potentially the more influence on the more powerful people? No one takes Chavez seriously, in the "evil tyrant" role he's too much of a buffoon to be taken seriously, but people like Robertson could potentially have some very influential allies.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#35    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:17 PM

Chavez antics are just a joke, i concurr. But it is the most visible reaction of the general disconfort that a lot of countries in Sout and Central America, and Europe, are having for the USA prescence in Haiti. They do not object the help, but comments like that the USA plans to have men in Haiti for a long time.

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#36    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,593 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

This man is as much foolishness as Reagan wanting a death star.   :lol:

Edited by Ryinrea, 22 January 2010 - 04:30 PM.

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

#37    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

if you'll all note, at the end of the video the news presenter mentions that the georgian leader also accused russia of doing the same on 2000 and something, i couldn't hear the year.

what country is/was that guy backed by?

just a thought  :innocent:

of course, it is a ludicrous claim to come from any government official anywhere when no proof exists. bit silly really.

Edited by expandmymind, 22 January 2010 - 04:41 PM.

#38    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,736 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:50 PM

View PostRyinrea, on 22 January 2010 - 04:24 PM, said:

This man is as much foolishness as Reagan wanting a death star.   :lol:

You gotta give Reagan credit though...how frickin cool would it be to have an actual Death Star!  ^_^

#39    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

View PostMekorig, on 22 January 2010 - 04:17 PM, said:

Chavez antics are just a joke, i concurr. But it is the most visible reaction of the general disconfort that a lot of countries in Sout and Central America, and Europe, are having for the USA prescence in Haiti. They do not object the help, but comments like that the USA plans to have men in Haiti for a long time.

I know there's talk of a long rebuilding program but I haven't heard anything about the US being the only one running it. Like I've said they already have countries they're trying to rebuild, sure they don't want to deal with another one. I'm sure the US would be thrilled if someone else stepped up and took the lead on rebuilding Haiti.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#40    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

Idiots...I have the earthquake weapon! It was I that attacked Haiti! Now, I can begin my take-over, and rule Haiti with an iron fist! Imagine! The power and glory of ruling HAITI, with it's abundant resources! I'll have virtually UNLIMITED mangos! UNLIMITED! Do you hear me!!?? Muahahahahahah!

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#41    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,736 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

View Posteqgumby, on 22 January 2010 - 05:57 PM, said:

Idiots...I have the earthquake weapon! It was I that attacked Haiti! Now, I can begin my take-over, and rule Haiti with an iron fist! Imagine! The power and glory of ruling HAITI, with it's abundant resources! I'll have virtually UNLIMITED mangos! UNLIMITED! Do you hear me!!?? Muahahahahahah!

Settle down, Beavis. LOL

#42    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 22 January 2010 - 03:02 PM, said:

Doesn't he realize that his antics make him and Venezuela both look foolish?

whether he does or doesn't, he doesn't care.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#43    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 22 January 2010 - 06:10 PM, said:

Settle down, Beavis. LOL
:lol:
MANGO's!!! I need MORE Mango's!

Attached File  738718480_02eae31dbc.jpg   48.73K   0 downloads

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#44    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,593 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:44 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 22 January 2010 - 04:50 PM, said:

You gotta give Reagan credit though...how frickin cool would it be to have an actual Death Star!  ^_^
True,it would be freaking cool to own one.  :yes:

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

#45    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen E L S A

• 8,507 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:31 AM

View Posteqgumby, on 22 January 2010 - 05:57 PM, said:

View PostSpiderCyde, on 22 January 2010 - 06:10 PM, said:

Settle down, Beavis. LOL

XDDD

NOW THE WORLD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users