Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Venezuela Blames Obama for attacking Haiti [merged]

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#46    MARAB0D

MARAB0D

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:05 AM

View PostCadetak, on 22 January 2010 - 10:06 AM, said:

HAARP is just a research facility to study the ionosphere, its practical applications would be for greater communications with satellites.

A weather machine or earthquake gun would be an incredibly silly, irresponsible, and have very limited practical use.

Any earthquake is just a relieve of stress, which naturally slowly forms inside the earth crust. earthquake cannot be "created", it can be only prematurely initiated - thus an earthquake machine must operate on the principles of either a directed vibration at low frequencies or a directed shock/pulse. I would compare the earthquake with avalanche or rock fall - being stationary at the certain elevated altitude, the snow or rocks are in state of metastable equilibrium, but if someone throws a small rock to the right place, this equilibrium is destroyed and the entire mass of the material slides down, thus losing the excess of its potential energy. Pretty much same way a hollow cavity under ground has its ceiling collapsing, as this ceiling is also in a metastable state under gravity - theoretically one does not need a huge energy to provoke such collapse, but only a trigger to it, say a infrasound vibration.

Of course your right and atmospheric devices have nothing to do with this.

#47    TRUEYOUTRUEME

TRUEYOUTRUEME

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

• We Have Heaven

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:34 AM

View Postmarabod, on 23 January 2010 - 02:05 AM, said:

Any earthquake is just a relieve of stress, which naturally slowly forms inside the earth crust. earthquake cannot be "created", it can be only prematurely initiated - thus an earthquake machine must operate on the principles of either a directed vibration at low frequencies or a directed shock/pulse. I would compare the earthquake with avalanche or rock fall - being stationary at the certain elevated altitude, the snow or rocks are in state of metastable equilibrium, but if someone throws a small rock to the right place, this equilibrium is destroyed and the entire mass of the material slides down, thus losing the excess of its potential energy. Pretty much same way a hollow cavity under ground has its ceiling collapsing, as this ceiling is also in a metastable state under gravity - theoretically one does not need a huge energy to provoke such collapse, but only a trigger to it, say a infrasound vibration.

Of course your right and atmospheric devices have nothing to do with this.

Your argument sounds a little like the thread 'LCROSS - The Moon is a Target' and argument I was trying to make.   :w00t:

Of course new studies also show that a fault on one part of the Earth can also travel to a fault even on the other side of the Earth.  Before this earthquake in Haiti there was a 6.2 quake that took place in Northern California.  I guess Chavez thinks that Obama created that one as well.

Dont hurt the Moon

#48    Me_Again

Me_Again

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

• She don't blush 'cause she's so damned free
    When she makin' love it's like surgery
    -Prince, 'I Love U In Me'

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:53 AM

Hope for Haiti. What I can not understand is how we can send artillery and tanks and war machines faster than we can send water and cranes and medicine and basic supplies. Something is very wrong. Why is it so easy to start a war? I visualize that it can be as easy for peace. Lets hope and have faith that the power of... love will soon combat the love of power. I will remain hopeful because I LOVE OUR MOTHER--EARTH.

Edited by Me_Again, 23 January 2010 - 02:59 AM.

Yellow Smiley offers me X
Like he's drinkiní 7-Up
I would rather drink 6 razor blades
Razor blades from a paper cup
He can't understand, I say 2 tough
It's just that I've seen the future and, boy, it's rough
-Prince, 'The Future'

#49    Voyager10

Voyager10

Bass City Roller

• 2,374 posts

• "The light in the window
    Is a crack in the sky
    A stairway to darkness
    In the blink of an eye"
    -Ozzy Osbourne

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:56 AM

I have a photograph of the weapon:

Posted Image

Edited by Voyager10, 23 January 2010 - 02:56 AM.

Posted Image

http://beam.to/dreamjournal
No matter how I try I find my
way into the same old jam

-Led Zeppelin

#50    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:05 AM

View PostMe_Again, on 23 January 2010 - 02:53 AM, said:

Hope for Haiti. What I can not understand is how we can send artillery and tanks and war machines faster than we can send water and cranes and medicine and basic supplies. Something is very wrong. Why is it so easy to start a war? I visualize that it can be as easy for peace. Lets hope and have faith that the power of... love will soon combat the love of power. I will remain hopeful because I LOVE OUR MOTHER--EARTH.

Because in war you have time to prepare and move your equipment into position before you do anything. In natural disasters you have no time to prepare and must do the best you can. And it's good that you love Earth, though she seems a bit ticked at us...all under Obama's orders of course. ;)

Well now that Chavez has learned the truth the CIA will now have to kill him. I think the based on what we have been told about the US' new abilities the most likely method of this will be in the form of poisonous gas, delievered through a giant snake, hidden in a basket, while a CIA agent yells "COBRA!!!"

Edited by Corp, 23 January 2010 - 03:05 AM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#51    a vampire wears my boxers

a vampire wears my boxers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

• like empty prayers from a disentigrating throat

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:04 AM

i could have sworn i saw a guy with a costume made out of a giant cobra. he had a bunch of snakes and used them as spears. come to think of it, the US ambassador to Haiti is Serpentor!

it looks like the upper hand, is on the other foot.

i guess they would say we could set this world ablaze

i have never tried to succeed at anything, therefore i have never failed.

#52    Cadetak

Cadetak

Defender of the Universe

• 6,371 posts

• Sometimes It's Darkest Just Before Dawn

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:07 AM

View PostMe_Again, on 23 January 2010 - 02:53 AM, said:

Hope for Haiti. What I can not understand is how we can send artillery and tanks and war machines faster than we can send water and cranes and medicine and basic supplies. Something is very wrong. Why is it so easy to start a war? I visualize that it can be as easy for peace. Lets hope and have faith that the power of... love will soon combat the love of power.
The primary problem in Haiti is distribution, lack of infrastructure, the local government being in disarray, and general logistics. Which are followed by secondary problems of treating the injured and relocating the homeless as well as clearing the dead bodies. Further down the road, problems will be rebuilding and supporting Haiti

A war is a premeditated and well planned mission...a natural disaster is chaotic mess. It is relatively easy to blow a building up or kill a person...while relatively harder to build one or save a life.

Response was immediate, we were on the ground within hours of the quake with military and aid personal from around the world. The world's greatest armies and technologies where utilized for good this time...from America's massive naval ship that operates as a mobile hospital to French amphibious vehicles. The United Nations actually proving its worth and massive donations from everybody from Canada to Israel to China. neighboring countries such as the Dominican Republican allowing foreign military to utilize its airports and space to cross into Haiti(even admist previous tension with them) and Senegal offering free land for Haiti refugees.

However moments of peace and great unity only seem to come out of necessity and tragedy. Today we come together to help people and save lives...tomorrow we go back to war and indifference.

I will remain hopeful because I LOVE OUR MOTHER--EARTH.

I disagree, Earth is a moody tramp. I say we buy a bunch of gas guzzlers or burn a forest down as a counter attack so Moma Earth learns her place.

Between Red Team and Blue Team I stand colorblind

Posted Image

"The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not."-Eric Hoffer

#53    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,287 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:38 AM

View PostCorp, on 23 January 2010 - 03:05 AM, said:

Well now that Chavez has learned the truth the CIA will now have to kill him. I think the based on what we have been told about the US' new abilities the most likely method of this will be in the form of poisonous gas, delievered through a giant snake, hidden in a basket, while a CIA agent yells "COBRA!!!"
They tried to do much the same thing to Castro for 50 years, but never actually managed to do it.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#54    Cadetak

Cadetak

Defender of the Universe

• 6,371 posts

• Sometimes It's Darkest Just Before Dawn

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:17 AM

View Post747400, on 23 January 2010 - 09:38 AM, said:

They tried to do much the same thing to Castro for 50 years, but never actually managed to do it.
Thats because Castro had an Anti-America device that he acquired from the Romulans during the Time War on Hoth. So thats why we never managed it.

Between Red Team and Blue Team I stand colorblind

Posted Image

"The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not."-Eric Hoffer

#55    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,745 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

View PostVoyager10, on 23 January 2010 - 02:56 AM, said:

I have a photograph of the weapon:

Posted Image

Hmmm, that fist is actually about the right size for the statue of liberty.....

Well...that's a perfectly horrible mental image.

#56    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,510 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:27 PM

View Posteqgumby, on 22 January 2010 - 06:34 PM, said:

Posted Image
MANGO's!!! I need MORE Mango's!

Attachment 738718480_02eae31dbc.jpg

Hey, you could cause a world wide Mango shortage! Why not? Momar Kadaffhi did it! In about 1999 he bought ALL of the Bahamian bannana crops and drove the prices of banana's through the roof! Ok, really they were just a few cents more a bunch, but still! You could rule man!!

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#57    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

Crazy Homeless Fisherman

• 6,494 posts

• "Can't deny you're implacted, in the mayhem in my mind. You got me so frustrated, you should be mine!" - Rebecca Black, Person of Interest

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

I blame Chavez for making hot dogs come in packs of 10 but buns in packs of 8, so touche, Venezuela, I too can use your sound reasoning.

| Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252 hrs/4yrs

#58    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

View PostParanormalcy, on 23 January 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

I blame Chavez for making hot dogs come in packs of 10 but buns in packs of 8, so touche, Venezuela, I too can use your sound reasoning.
are we talking about the same world leader.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#59    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:16 AM

This article mentions just about every point raised in this thread.

#60    joshsluss

joshsluss

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:42 AM

Some folks are funny. We have bombs that can wipe out the world and you don't think it's possible to start a quake? I just dont... nevermind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users