Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

reincarnation

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    RB2SIX

RB2SIX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:18 AM

i know none of us know this answer but i just want to know what you guys think might happen.

so the question is, if there IS such thing as reincarnation, do you think some people might be reincarnated in other planets, galaxies, universes, etc?

#2    ilovehotdogs

ilovehotdogs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:05 AM

View PostRB2SIX, on 28 January 2010 - 06:18 AM, said:

i know none of us know this answer but i just want to know what you guys think might happen.

so the question is, if there IS such thing as reincarnation, do you think some people might be reincarnated in other planets, galaxies, universes, etc?

Sure, why not?
I actually never gave much thought to this idea, although I do believe in reincarnation.
...What would you reincarnate as though? An alien? An oozing life form going through the developmental stages of evolving? Other beings similar to humans?

Personally, I want to be reincarnated as a hawk.

#3    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:09 AM

I can answer your question RB2SIX the truth  you are wondering about reincarnation, yes its true that nonhuman or humans do reincarnated form planets or same planet again next life time many times it depends its once choice though to come back. Even though  people  do have many life times on earth  and some other places as well with works with nonhuman. Once one or either  dose  come to different place or other planet its takes in the blue print and mixed with in your original dna that is added with in dna to be part of you even though life lessons or growth. Yet the person be same just there soul age gets older other words, but has many point of view that is carried with in, I hope this is clear for you to understand lot better.

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

#4    nohands

nohands

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:18 AM

ie can i ask how can we know that we are reincarnated??

I was born crying, I die crying,
Why i cant remember the days of the past..
Internal silence Keep it...
im going gone insane...
I must be infinite!!!

#5    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

if there IS such thing as reincarnation, do you think some people might be reincarnated in other planets, galaxies, universes, etc?  

Sure.

ie can i ask how can we know that we are reincarnated??  

My opinion, you can't "know." You can just believe. Of course, there is plenty of anecdotal evidence of people remembering past lives with vivid clarity and giving information that can be proved correct.

Embrace the impossible.

#6    Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi

"His Dudeness"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

• "..."

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

I cannot tell you if there is such a thing as reincarnation or rebirth. Nor will I say I believe in either. I'll say I suspect that rebirth is true although I have no evidence of such a suspicion. As a Buddhist I was told of it's truth. However, I was also taught that the Buddha said to never believe anything, but to experience it. It's said that upon enlightenment he became aware of all of his past lives among other things. This is yet another belief many hold that I cannot agree or disagree with. I will speak of it when I experience it. As far as rebirth on other planets is concerned, I don't see why not but I don't see why either.

Honestly, I feel one's time could be better spent contemplating and meditating on this life and not the posibility of lives before and after this one.

Thanks for reading!

#7    ilovehotdogs

ilovehotdogs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

View PostMr. Miyagi, on 28 January 2010 - 06:37 PM, said:

Honestly, I feel one's time could be better spent contemplating and meditating on this life and not the posibility of lives before and after this one.

I'll agree to that.

Although I really do want to be a hawk. That would be cool.

#8    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

View Postilovehotdogs, on 28 January 2010 - 07:05 AM, said:

Sure, why not?
I actually never gave much thought to this idea, although I do believe in reincarnation.
...What would you reincarnate as though? An alien? An oozing life form going through the developmental stages of evolving? Other beings similar to humans?

Personally, I want to be reincarnated as a hawk.

I don't think it depends on choice.  You don't always know what is best for you in the situation you are in.  And you may be thinking hawk and 'doing' vulture and that won't work.  You reincarnate into the next stage of your thinking that you are in.

It is me!

#9    Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

• "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:41 AM

I was kinda wondering the same thing, what will happen when the earth is no more can't sustain life, is there a spirit world that you must goto before you come back as whatever? Is that where we would stay.... or if not then what, do we just cease to exist? I know the OP asked about other planets or galaxies but i just don't see that being the case

Big question can we come back in another time??

Edited by The Curious One, 18 February 2010 - 02:42 AM.

I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.  Albert Einstein

#10    Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

• "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:47 AM

View PostMr. Miyagi, on 28 January 2010 - 06:37 PM, said:

Thanks for reading!

You are very wise Mr.Miyagi... :)

I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.  Albert Einstein

#11    Joemama

Joemama

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

#12    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,321 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:17 AM

I do beleive in reincarnation, and I suppose, since I also beleive there is life on other planets...we could come back there... so why not???  After all we are only but one of Gods creations...

#13    Joemama

Joemama

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:38 PM

#14    Joemama

Joemama

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.

Death comes to every man. As does judgment. A man lives, then dies, then is judged. Then what? In the simplest traditional teaching it's proposed that at death the body is no more and decays while the soul (or spirit for those who don't distinguish) stands before God to face judgment. Some are received by Him into rest and reward, while the others are cast away to eternal punishment.

So... once you die... you face judgment. -And- Each man (lives and) dies once. This addresses his body which returns to dust and his soul which returns to God.

Let's stipulate then, that we all die and then are judged. This God we must stand before at the end of life-- is He not a merciful judge?

With out even realizing it, your belief of what happens next is greatly influenced by your understanding and beliefs about the nature of this Judge.

#15    Joemama

Joemama

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:13 AM

But have you ever considered the idea of reincarnation to be at the core of it, a biblical concept?

Something that might help folks understand this 'biblical' idea of reincarnation is a look at actual teachings of Christ versus what they have come to mean over the course of time as a result of the control of the conversation by organized religionists.

The misunderstandings have been introduced, then accepted, and now are defended as dogma.

When Jesus taught on the idea, He set it in simple terms, using an agricultural metaphor to describe the process... this hearkens back to the Garden of Eden, and the original Tree of Life (which is man) that He planted there.

Concerning this tree/garden/vineyard idea, Jesus taught many times, expressing the nature of God in dealing not with agriculture, but with man. He taught- if you have a fruit tree (for example) it's natural (and reasonable) to expect that it produces fruit and if it does not (judged/shown to be fruitless) then what?

Cut it down, right? Cast it to the flames, why should it take up the ground?

As would the right of the one who planted such a tree.

But a good God (merciful judge) sets someone in place to look after the tree and workers are sent to care for it in the hope that it will eventually bear fruit.

So when this tree is examined for fruit (faces judgment) and is found fruitless it is not immediately destroyed, but the ground is broken up around it, the tree is watered and fertilized and given time (another chance) to bear some fruit.

"For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this tree and haven't found any."

'Sir, leave it alone for one more year...'

And God in His mercy, is a God of (multiple) second chances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users