Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Common Fake "alien" Image

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 December 2002 - 09:41 PM

Does anyone know where this picture originally came from ? Was there a story behind it when it was first released, and who released it ?

user posted image                                                  

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 12 December 2002 - 08:57 PM

Similarly does anyone know where this one came from ?

user posted image                                                  

#3    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 12 December 2002 - 10:56 PM

I thought it was like the image on the cover of Whitley Strieber's
             book 'Communion'.  (although I haven't seen it in awhile)   wink.gif                    

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#4    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 13 December 2002 - 10:08 AM

I love that top image . It kooks like my kids after a hard night. :ph34r:

#5    Test_Bear

Test_Bear

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 December 2002 - 03:02 AM

At artbell.com the top one is listed as being contributed by Whitely Striber. He claims that it is an actual image of an alien. It's under the ALIENS section of the images.                    

"If I laugh at any human thing 'tis so I do not weep."     -Lord Byron

#6    Guest_Visitor_*

Guest_Visitor_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2002 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (SpaceyKC @ Dec 12 2002, 10:56 PM)
I thought it was like the image on the cover of Whitley Strieber's
             book 'Communion'.  (although I haven't seen it in awhile)   wink.gif

That's not the image on Communion. The image on Communion is brownish, and is a drawing.
The one on the top apparently came from someone anonymous who gave it to Whitley Strieber.                                              

#7    MostlyGhostly

MostlyGhostly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 04:47 PM

I heard somewhere that the first image could have been created by taking a photo of a child and using a morphing program such as 'PowerGoo' to alter the features and the eye shapes.

The second one is a model created with sketches of Alien abductee victims. If you look you can see that the right arm of the alien is nonexistent after the shoulder. It's like a bust.                                                

ParaPortal - A collection of the BEST ghost photos I have ever taken.

#8    Messiah 01

Messiah 01

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play

Posted 01 March 2003 - 10:26 AM

Never seen these before huh.gif                                                  

I jumped in the river, what did i see? Black eyed angels swam with me. A moon full of stars and astral cars, and all the figures I used to see

Posted Image

#9    Guest_fishman?_*

Guest_fishman?_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2003 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (SaRuMaN @ Dec 11 2002, 09:41 PM)
Does anyone know where this picture originally came from ? Was there a story behind it when it was first released, and who released it ?

user posted image

where is the photo  wink.gif and ive not gone blind                                                  

#10    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 05:40 PM

The pictures are no longer on the web space, so I'm going to shut this topic down I can find the images somewhere and re-upload them.                                                  

#11    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 30 March 2003 - 05:13 AM

Gareth,

Here's a link to a site that displays the pictures of the aliens you wondered about. Don't know if you can use them, they are quite a bit smaller than the ones you first posted.  unsure.gif  If not, it's still a good photo page for those who may be interested in seeing an assortment of 'alleged' aliens.

CLICK HERE

Magikman                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#12    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 09:28 AM

Thanks Magikman,

Thats the two images back up now, certainly an interesting assortment they've got there.

smile.gif                                                  

#13    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 10:27 AM

the bottom pic, looks like one of the busts that were made to commemorate Betty and Barney Hill's sighting and abduction by aliens, all that has been done to it is it has been changed to black and white.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#14    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 02:36 PM

Wow, I've seen this image at leats a million times![FONT=Optima][COLOR=purple]                                                  

#15    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 10 May 2003 - 02:53 AM

It looks like an alien accidently pushed the camera and got an unwhanted close up, H A H A H A!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif                                                  

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users