Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Green Man in Parramatta Park?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#46    ReturnOf4eva

ReturnOf4eva

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• mai waifu

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:32 AM

View Postlostangel007, on 07 February 2010 - 08:13 AM, said:

Well, I just read your post and if you really did see such a thing, I'd like to comment on the "staff" part. I did hear many years ago about a "green man" sighting (this was in the US) and it did not really match your description (besides being green) but it WAS holding a "staff" or rather a spear, was what was described to me. Could you describe the staff?

Of course. The staff was brown, and it looked a bit rusted. It was cylindrical, apart from one end, which looked like it had been sharpened.

Thanks to everyone for your replies :)

#47    SupraRz

SupraRz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:06 PM

View Postmrmctommy, on 07 February 2010 - 08:32 AM, said:

Of course. The staff was brown, and it looked a bit rusted. It was cylindrical, apart from one end, which looked like it had been sharpened.

Thanks to everyone for your replies :)

Yeah bro I've seen it to,

Posted Image

Edited by Super gt Supra, 07 February 2010 - 04:08 PM.

#48    MsKatsipoulis

MsKatsipoulis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:53 AM

View Postmrmctommy, on 06 February 2010 - 02:31 AM, said:

But if you want proof that me and biorez are different people, just ask Behaviour. He'll tell you that me and biorez were in the same chat room at the same time

*ahem* It is in fact possible  :blush:

View Postbehaviour???, on 06 February 2010 - 06:50 AM, said:

Well, I can testify that they both were in the chat room together at the same Time :devil: And on a related note, the chat-room doesn't support Same IP in multiple Room

Thanks
B???

Myself and Mr Katsipoulis are always in the same chat room together, on the same server, sitting right next to each other!!!
So it is in fact possible he could be the same person  :P

(just a short note, one day i was totally trashed and bored so i created a fake account and with both my username and the fake one i opened up two new tabs on just my one laptop and was on chat at the same time. sorry i had to admit that to make a point. It was a one time thing, when i first joined and that other account is deleted  :blush: )

Edited by MsKatsipoulis, 09 February 2010 - 10:58 AM.

****DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMITS WHEN THERE ARE FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON****

#49    American Chupacabra

American Chupacabra

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• I'm not here

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:18 PM

Edit: Um...I don't even remember what I was posting. Sorry....... :unsure2:

Edited by American Chupacabra, 09 February 2010 - 03:19 PM.

Check out my blog

#50    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:17 PM

there are all sorts of myths and lore about the green man. Do a quick google search and see for yourself.

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

#51    JustMeRicky

JustMeRicky

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• "The Truth is out there."

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:37 AM

View Postcluey, on 05 February 2010 - 09:10 AM, said:

ok......your apparently that traumatized you go to your friends house to post a new topic????????.....did you call emergency services or the police??????..cause it you REALLY did see something.......the last place you should be right now is posting it on erePosted Image
I think the young girl is makigna good point.

"The truth is out there......but are we willing to accept it when we find it?"

#52    Sir_Quack_The_Wack

Sir_Quack_The_Wack

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• ... Hot ... DAMN ... TAMALE ...

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:46 AM

You saw the Boogieman.

"From atop these pyramids, forty centuries look down upon you." -- Napoleon Bonaparte to his soldiers before the Battle of Giza, 1798

#53    Sir_Quack_The_Wack

Sir_Quack_The_Wack

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• ... Hot ... DAMN ... TAMALE ...

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:58 AM

View Postodds022, on 05 February 2010 - 12:36 PM, said:

Albeit poor grammar, this reads like nothing more than some kids short story. That's my opinion.

I believe him. Men like these have been sighted before. They are just men. But it's their idea of fun to dress up and scare people. Trust me, I've done it on more than a few occasions.

Apparently something was on the head, it's very vague on the OP, but my guess is that it was the split of the mask.

Doesn't change the fact that the person could be dangerous, and is causing harm anyway, scaring young people like this. Did I read correctly that the OP said he had a weapon of some sort?

Real Gillman or not, nothing changes the fact that it's a Boogieman who thinks it's fun having young people frozen in fear for a day. God knows what he could be capable of doing.

OP CALL THE COPS NOW!

"From atop these pyramids, forty centuries look down upon you." -- Napoleon Bonaparte to his soldiers before the Battle of Giza, 1798

#54    MsKatsipoulis

MsKatsipoulis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:50 AM

View PostAmerican Chupacabra, on 09 February 2010 - 03:18 PM, said:

Edit: Um...I don't even remember what I was posting. Sorry....... :unsure2:

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: LOL at you :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

****DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMITS WHEN THERE ARE FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON****

#55    biorez

biorez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• If you don't hope, why live? - biorez

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:39 PM

View PostPlease-Forgive-Me, on 13 February 2010 - 03:37 AM, said:

I think the young girl is makigna good point.

yeah, but we're kids that are supposed to be in school, i mean, whats the police gonna think when they hear about 2 kids not going to school, seeing and hearing things in a park, they'd probably arrest us for truanting and possible consumption of illegal substances...

#56    MsKatsipoulis

MsKatsipoulis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:53 AM

View Postbiorez, on 14 February 2010 - 01:39 PM, said:

yeah, but we're kids that are supposed to be in school, i mean, whats the police gonna think when they hear about 2 kids not going to school, seeing and hearing things in a park, they'd probably arrest us for truanting and possible consumption of illegal substances...

If you were on illegal substances then im not surprised to hear you saw a 'Green Man'   :lol: :rofl: :lol:

#57    ReturnOf4eva

ReturnOf4eva

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• mai waifu

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:36 AM

View PostSir_Quack_The_Wack, on 14 February 2010 - 05:58 AM, said:

I believe him. Men like these have been sighted before. They are just men. But it's their idea of fun to dress up and scare people. Trust me, I've done it on more than a few occasions.

Apparently something was on the head, it's very vague on the OP, but my guess is that it was the split of the mask.

Doesn't change the fact that the person could be dangerous, and is causing harm anyway, scaring young people like this. Did I read correctly that the OP said he had a weapon of some sort?

Real Gillman or not, nothing changes the fact that it's a Boogieman who thinks it's fun having young people frozen in fear for a day. God knows what he could be capable of doing.

OP CALL THE COPS NOW!

hey, thanks for your response.
well, there would be no point of calling the cops, since we went back there a few times and there was nothing there.

oh, and if it really is just some ******* in a suit, god help what i'll do if i see that guy  :devil:

#58    Undeadskeptic

Undeadskeptic

Government Agent

• 3,628 posts

• What happened to the American dream? It came true, you're lookin' at it.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:05 AM

I recently saw this posted on several times on 4chan. Certainly puts the story in doubt in my mind.

Jesus, I was evil

#59    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

• Why you eyeing my lemon drink?

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

I think 4chan is a pretty cool guy. eh scares truants and doesnt afraid of anything.

Science exists to investigate the unexplained, not to explain away the uninvestigated.

Ouija transcripts, Tarot sessions, psychic readings, and other messing around. Read it all here.

#60    Undeadskeptic

Undeadskeptic

Government Agent

• 3,628 posts

• What happened to the American dream? It came true, you're lookin' at it.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

ai, senor. but trusting 4chan is like sending your kids to the unmarked white van with CANDY painted on it.

Jesus, I was evil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users