Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

canadian vote

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 03:53 PM

*sigh*

I still don't see why they say Democracy works. I don't know anyone who voted Liberal. Not one.

#32    babyforrest

babyforrest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• We're on a mission from God.

Posted 29 June 2004 - 06:42 PM

babyforrest slowly raises right hand....

I voted liberal.  My friends voted liberal.  My parents were going to vote PC, but they were too tired from work to be bothered to go to the church and cast their ballot.  My brother and his wife voted PC.  I really like Peter Adams.  He has been elected here for... I don't know, a long time now, and he is doing a great job.  Keep it up, Pete.

Let's rock this joint!

#33    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,149 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 29 June 2004 - 07:06 PM

I voted Conservative, my husband voted Conservative, my inlaws voted Conservative, my parents longtime Liberals voted Conservative. I will vote Conservative until *crosses fingers* Justin Trudeau follows in his fathers footsteps and takes the reigns of the Liberal Party.  

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#34    Venomshocker

Venomshocker

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

• "Everything you are for strengthens you, everything you are against weakens you."

Posted 01 July 2004 - 06:33 AM

If an alliance is formed between these parties....

Conservatives + Bloc Quebec = 154 seats
Liberals + NDP = 153 seats

1 independent candidate = 1 seat     <- This one man has the power to sway the nation which ever way he wants..........politics just got interesting. wink2.gif  thumbsup.gif

Edited by Venomshocker, 01 July 2004 - 06:34 AM.

Gestalt Reality
"Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity."  ~ Pleiadians

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users