Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secrets of direct alien contact

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:16 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Henrique Senna</strong>
Image credit: Henrique Senna
Doc Edwards: Over many years --- at least since I was in my mid-twenties --- I have encountered and inter-acted with (as bizzare or crazy as this might sound to many) beings that I have no doubt are nothing less than what they appear, and present themselves, to be, which is of alien and extraterrestrial origin. During these "other-worldly" encounters --- and contrary to what others would suggest --- I have never once had cause for concern or alarm as to my own personal safety and security, and I might add, for those who should possibly wonder, my sanity. Nothing negative, unpleasant, or bad ever has occurred or happened to me, either before, during, or after these contacts; to be quite honest and to the point, quite the opposite has always happened: In some way or manner, totally inexplicable to me, and always in a a normal, cause and effect, as well as inconsequentially serendipitous way, some extremely good or fortuitous coincidence, or more often than not, series of coincidences, have always followed each of my total of sixteen contacts with these beings of, what I have always been certain, were of extraterrestrial origin. And while these entities or beings have never addressed the issue or communicated to me their exact place of origin, "they" have, at least by their lack of protest or personal correction as well as occassional inferences, allowed me to assume, and thus conclude, that the constellation of Tau Ceti was the location of their origin and advanced civilization.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Mandrake

Mandrake

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• Do not disturb my circles!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

Can this tome be summarised for those of us who have other things to do? I got a far as the 2nd paragraph and gave up..

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
"My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me." - Winston Churchill
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look once in awhile, you could miss it" - Ferris Beuler

#3    ThePitOfReason

ThePitOfReason

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

View PostMandrake, on 01 March 2010 - 05:11 PM, said:

Can this tome be summarised for those of us who have other things to do? I got a far as the 2nd paragraph and gave up..
Yea me two I hardly made it past the first. Way to many words going on there.

#4    Corndog

Corndog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• I am big brothers big brother

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

I read this whole god-damn thing & while very interesting ideas(I got super excited in my pants when you kept mentioning methods on "meeting" these E.T's) you did not say one single interesting thing about your conversations with these individuals & the mind-blowing information you should've consequently learned >:o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users