Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Learning to see and sense ghosts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: stockxpert</strong>
Image credit: stockxpert
Doc Edwards: In spite of all of the ghost-themed television shows produced and aired each week, in which it appears that ghostly manifestations literally lie in wait for us, if not exactly around every corner, than at least every third house on the block, for those who might want to see or stumble into them; but the truth is that very few people, indeed, ever have seen a ghost, or for that matter, seem to have the necessary sensitivity or mental equipment to see and view these supernatural entities from another time, and possibly another life, and certainly another place.

As true as that last statement may currently be, it would appear that with the advent of some new scientific discoveries about the human mind and "accelerated" brain wave activity, coming out of research not only being done with some advanced meditators, such as yogis and Buddhist monks, but also just "everyday," average human subjects as well, all of that is about to change: If the conclusions of the researchers are right (and my own research proves to me that they are), and the techniques they have developed in response to this research actually work as well as they seem now to indicate (as indeed they do), everyone will soon be seeing ghosts "where" and "when" they like by just closing their eyes for a moment or two, making a slight adjustment to the speed and acceleration of their own brain wave pattern, using a few simple techniques that anyone can easily learn to implement (see my website, http://www.tomorrowsprophecy.com/) which will effectively speed up the brain wave activity of the individual, and thus will open themselves and their immediate experience to the world and sight of ghosts as common and easy as they now see their own family and friends.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Davedini

Davedini

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

• The Kepler Telescope is my new hero!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:01 AM

WOW gonna have to look into this a little more doc seems very interesting

The world is about to change...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users