Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Human DNA tampered with by Aliens, why?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    max66

max66

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:25 AM

It is my theory that a superior alien race has made contact with humans when they were in a primitive state and saw potential for civilized growth.       Through DNA manipulation, the aliens chose to make humans different in appearance and characteristics. The main goal of this experiment would be to see if humans can accept and celebrate our differences as a civilization on a global scale. If humans can achieve this goal the alien race would present itself to the world confident that humans would tolerate the differences of an alien race.  This would be a positive and productive feat. The alien race would then see humans as a potential apprentice to the universe.  If humans fail the experiment, humans would be seen as an expendable species that has no room for growth.  The differences within the humans would be exploited and used against them for the personal gain of the alien race.  The humans would become the cattle and workforce, not knowing that an alien race is pulling the strings on the planet.  DNA manipulation is a win-win situation for an alien race which would most definitely has time on its side.

Edited by zrake66, 01 March 2010 - 06:26 AM.

#2    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,725 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:56 AM

View Postzrake66, on 01 March 2010 - 06:25 AM, said:

It is my theory that a superior alien race has made contact with humans when they were in a primitive state and saw potential for civilized growth.       Through DNA manipulation, the aliens chose to make humans different in appearance and characteristics. The main goal of this experiment would be to see if humans can accept and celebrate our differences as a civilization on a global scale. If humans can achieve this goal the alien race would present itself to the world confident that humans would tolerate the differences of an alien race.  This would be a positive and productive feat. The alien race would then see humans as a potential apprentice to the universe.  If humans fail the experiment, humans would be seen as an expendable species that has no room for growth.  The differences within the humans would be exploited and used against them for the personal gain of the alien race.  The humans would become the cattle and workforce, not knowing that an alien race is pulling the strings on the planet.  DNA manipulation is a win-win situation for an alien race which would most definitely has time on its side.

Very soon we will be able to fully manipulate our own DNA. I would be suprised if within 2 generations from now we haven't cured all disease including aging. Besides, humans would rather die than give up their freedom, we won't be slaves to anyone.

#3    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:07 AM

I can give you few facts why the DNA with in genetics was tempered for many reasons.

1. the ancients did few experiments in past and see if any ways what can with human DNA factor with in genetics if is possible to mixed breed or hybrid to make new breed as well messing with human DNA and make it up to two strand for many reasons to control what I meant on that most some grays usely do this and reptilians as well others has done it too for more then decade.

2. It was one of the experiments types tested here on earth but 2 where previous as for earth is the 3rd... If you read my blogs here on UM about Galactic history with in 12 strand DNA codes  as  the  humans that carried the hybrid codes with in DNA even though looked more as human or not is can passed it in to future gentians.

Yet  it  usely dose go on and on but there is lot more  what others can do with human DNA  as well not just for tempering.

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

#4    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,823 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:34 PM

View PostAndromedanStarChild, on 01 March 2010 - 07:07 AM, said:

I can give you few facts why the DNA with in genetics was tempered for many reasons.

Ok, before any problems begin over this, facts differ from opinions. What you've stated here is an opinion, not a fact. Now, everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts. A fact is independently verifiable, observable, can be irrefutably demonstrated. I hope this clarifies the difference between the two.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#5    shaka5

shaka5

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

• I always call people fools for wanting to learn the hard way....When I'm really the fool for tryna teach 'em

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:36 PM

View PostLilly, on 01 March 2010 - 12:34 PM, said:

Ok, before any problems begin over this, facts differ from opinions. What you've stated here is an opinion, not a fact. Now, everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts. A fact is independently verifiable, observable, can be irrefutably demonstrated. I hope this clarifies the difference between the two.

glad you said something

I have less compassion than the average human.

#6    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

Couple of things:
1) Aliens is a suggestive term. If advanced beings did seed us, then they are us and we are them. Hybrids are a possibility I suppose but over what time period. The human foetus goes through stages where it looks like a whale, a fish, a bird and a monkey. We also have evidence of a reptilian like brain some may argue. If we were assited on bred by adavanced beings wouldn't it be in their interests to assist us as little as possible. I mean sorrt of help us to help ourselves. Thus perhaps all the information we require is already outthere.

2) As far as catalysts for the advance in consciousness of mankind go I would consider cosmic rays (as being discussed elsewhere) or psychoactive plants as proposed by Terrence Mckenna's 'Stoned ape' theory. I think in worth mentioning (again!) that cannabis is deemed an alien plant as it is either male or female. This is anomalous elsewhere in the plant kingdom and as the human brain produces cannabanoids of it's on, is it possible that the 'Aliens' brought it with them and left it here for us to enjoy and use as medicine? Sadly, it is abused like other plant based drugs and is demonized by the media for purposes of control.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#7    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:56 PM

IMHO if there were irrefutable evidence of dna tampering by extraterrestrials, the person or persons discovering it would not be wasting their time posting in blogs or on message boards.  Instead they would be writing up and submitting papers to the scientific community.

#8    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

2) As far as catalysts for the advance in consciousness of mankind go I would consider cosmic rays (as being discussed elsewhere) or psychoactive plants as proposed by Terrence Mckenna's 'Stoned ape' theory. I think in worth mentioning (again!) that cannabis is deemed an alien plant as it is either male or female. This is anomalous elsewhere in the plant kingdom and as the human brain produces cannabanoids of it's on, is it possible that the 'Aliens' brought it with them and left it here for us to enjoy and use as medicine? Sadly, it is abused like other plant based drugs and is demonized by the media for purposes of control.  
Um... it's not
It's a member of the Dioecious family, which basically means it's a hermaphroditic plant.  Most flowering species are.
Wikipedia has a article on plant sexuality you may want to look through.

Edited by ShadowSot, 01 March 2010 - 04:19 PM.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#9    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

View Postdigitalartist, on 01 March 2010 - 03:56 PM, said:

IMHO if there were irrefutable evidence of dna tampering by extraterrestrials, the person or persons discovering it would not be wasting their time posting in blogs or on message boards.  Instead they would be writing up and submitting papers to the scientific community.

Im sure lots of them have. The problem is passing the peer review process. To this date no one claiming ET visitation has.... This tells me that the evidence is weak, from a scientific point of view.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#10    Alien Being

Alien Being

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

View Postzrake66, on 01 March 2010 - 06:25 AM, said:

I have a slightly differant view.

Humans civilization has happened before and we advanced to the point that we became a space-faring people. When we met some of our neighbours intergalactic warfare broke out. We lost and got conquered.

They erradicated the human race except a few which were allowed to repopulate the earth. Our alien masters had us worship them as gods and created an ideology based on love for us all to aspire too called religion. Come Judgement Day (happens when we settle off the planet) they will return to see if we are still a threat to them.

#11    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,205 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:37 AM

I see we are just an After thought of another Master Race? Hum? Sounds Like a Worn out Movie to me. :rolleyes:

This is a Work in Progress!

#12    iwant-tobelieve

iwant-tobelieve

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:29 AM

View Postmax66, on 01 March 2010 - 06:25 AM, said:

Aliens are working with the Governments of Earth. There are some expiraments that the governments cannot try unless they wanted to have an uprising on their hands. So, they cut a deal with the aliens. They will allow the aliens to occupy Earths airspace if the aliens run the experiments.

#13    Long_Gone

Long_Gone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

View Postiwant-tobelieve, on 09 April 2010 - 03:29 AM, said:

Aliens are working with the Governments of Earth. There are some expiraments that the governments cannot try unless they wanted to have an uprising on their hands. So, they cut a deal with the aliens. They will allow the aliens to occupy Earths airspace if the aliens run the experiments.

You see, the problem with you is that you want to believe(just like your user name says) without needing any proof or evidence.

#14    The One Who Is

The One Who Is

Id Quo Est

• 1,259 posts

• Your perception might be twisting but reality ain't moving to meet it.

-sinewave

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 01 March 2010 - 02:21 PM, said:

Aliens is a suggestive term. If advanced beings did seed us, then they are us and we are them.
So... if I seed bacteria on Mars, they're human? Posted Image

In various primitive cultures, it was believed that the brain served only to cool the body, being completely unrelated to thought. This is true only in certain people.

#15    cryptocabra

cryptocabra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• all that is unknown is not unknown to belivers

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:36 PM

we are not to look ahead to the future or back to the past we dwell in the present and therefore we should not worry but live in peace and prosperity

hey where did it gaaa...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users