Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Extraterrestrials vs Extradimensional beings

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1    theDragon

theDragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• Guarding the Balance

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

There is a topic in this same sub-forum that has a poll which asks us "did Extra terrestrials visit Earth already". I answered as "maybe" for a certain reason.
Of course, we can't be sure of the real extra-terrestrials' visit to Earth, but what we can be sure of is the presence of extra-dimensional beings. Before you continue to read my text below, you must clear out all your prejudices about religion, occultism and stuff, and force your brain cells 200% to understand what I'm trying to say. Use pure logic and your knowledge and try to understand and investigate my claims if you don't believe them.

First of all, it's widely known that in the ancient history there were polytheistic religions who have succeeded to exist for millenias and even up to now. Why is that still happening? How come that people didn't understand already that their "gods" actually don't exist? We all came up to a point where we laughed at them for being so foolish, believing in some legends, myths and weird pictures of some made-up "gods".
If not you, I know that I did think like that for many years. But, through my long research, while reading many materials from various sources and thinking about it for a long time, I can finally say that I've completed one long journey through history and that I've succesfully connected it with the present day.
Well, according to my research and informaiton, all those numerous "gods" in many polytheistic religions DO exist, but not as "gods". They exist as extra-dimensional beings. They live in a parallel universe, which exists as a parallel line to our line of life. Those two lines tend to run in a parallel manner, but in some situations, they can intersect, and that's when the trouble starts.
The extra-dimensionals are a special kind of creatures, which exist in a different frequency range. Our receptors have been tuned for a certain frequency of sound and light, and the frequency in which those creatues exist is invisible and beyond our perception. It's the same with the radio waves. We can hear them only if we turn on our radio receivers, but we can't hear them with our ears. From time to time, in certain situations and in certain conditions (which can be realised by human influence and energy), these "barriers" which split our worlds and our frequencies, become unstable, so the creatures from the parallel world are able to "shift" between two realities.

These "human energy and influence" actually represent the rituals that many polytheistic religions perform even today. In those rituals, the creatures from the parallel dimension are given ability to enter our realm and influence the world around us in a certain way. If you are laughing at me right now, I am not offended because I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I discovered this first time. As a small and a very vivid comparison, I've just found a couple of pictures which can make your mind more open to what I'm saying. Coincidence or not, but
did you ever try to look closely at the hindu "gods", or egyptian "gods"? Have you ever noticed that they look like "ET" or "aliens" from popular movies?

For example, compare these pictures of the indian hindu "gods" with a recent presentation of aliens in the movie "Avatar"...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The difference between the hindu gods and the avatar characters is really small. In fact, the only difference is made in order to provide fun for audience. Also, many other popular movies and tv shows (such as Stargate) show us a lot of resemblance between egyptian gods and "aliens that travel through stargates to our world". You have to make a difference between "aliens from outer space" and "aliens from other dimensions". No scientific proof has ever been uncovered about the existence of these extra-dimensional creatures, but there have been many "proves" that confirm UFO phenomena. My question to you, my forum friends, is: Could it have been that the true "aliens" are actually these extra-dimensional beings, which our governments are trying to hide with deliberately putting false evidence about UFO's so that we blindly follow that theory?

I will stop here, I won't be talking about anything else until I see your replies. This theory is very very detailed and is very very logical, and in fact, it is VERY related to religion and spirituality, even if I didn't talk about it yet. If you're interested, we could have a very nice discussion on this topic here, and I will gladly share all my information with you.

Thank you for reading, and I wish you all the best!

#2    AquaMerina

AquaMerina

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

• There's more to the truth than just the facts. ~Author Unknown

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

View PosttheDragon, on 01 March 2010 - 04:53 PM, said:

My question to you, my forum friends, is: Could it have been that the true "aliens" are actually these extra-dimensional beings, which our governments are trying to hide with deliberately putting false evidence about UFO's so that we blindly follow that theory?

I will stop here, I won't be talking about anything else until I see your replies. This theory is very very detailed and is very very logical, and in fact, it is VERY related to religion and spirituality, even if I didn't talk about it yet. If you're interested, we could have a very nice discussion on this topic here, and I will gladly share all my information with you.

Interesting theory. I am interested in reading more on this topic. I do have a question though,  Why is it worth it to the government to keep E.D'S a secret?

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head.  ~Terry Josephson

#3    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,577 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

Keep an open mind and Cam close by too ! You never Know all there is to Know !YouKnow?
Good read too . Welcome to the Froum "theDragon"

This is a Work in Progress!

#4    Hugh

Hugh

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

• We are much more than we seem to be. :)

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

Just as two 2D planes can be separated from each other in 3D, two 3D volumes can be separated from each other in 4D.

Personally, I believe that higher dimensions of space and parallel universes are possible...

It is possible that we are higher dimensional ourselves living in a higher dimensional universe, but our limited vision only allows us to see a "3D slice" of it at a time...

I would be interested in hearing any info you'd like to share theDragon.

#5    louis_last

louis_last

Psychic Spy

• 1,405 posts

• A lie isn't a side of a story. It's just a lie.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

did you ever try to look closely at the hindu "gods", or egyptian "gods"? Have you ever noticed that they look like "ET" or "aliens" from popular movies?

For example, compare these pictures of the indian hindu "gods" with a recent presentation of aliens in the movie "Avatar"...

how is that relavent though? the films are works of fiction, it's quite possible that they draw inspiration from mythological beings but that doesn't seem to have any great implications.

money doesn't have owners, just spenders.

#6    dsm_luck

dsm_luck

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

There is a topic in this same sub-forum that has a poll which asks us "did Extra terrestrials visit Earth already". I answered as "maybe" for a certain reason.
Of course, we can't be sure of the real extra-terrestrials' visit to Earth, but what we can be sure of is the presence of extra-dimensional beings. Before you continue to read my text below, you must clear out all your prejudices about religion, occultism and stuff, and force your brain cells 200% to understand what I'm trying to say. Use pure logic and your knowledge and try to understand and investigate my claims if you don't believe them.

First of all, it's widely known that in the ancient history there were polytheistic religions who have succeeded to exist for millenias and even up to now. Why is that still happening? How come that people didn't understand already that their "gods" actually don't exist? We all came up to a point where we laughed at them for being so foolish, believing in some legends, myths and weird pictures of some made-up "gods".
If not you, I know that I did think like that for many years. But, through my long research, while reading many materials from various sources and thinking about it for a long time, I can finally say that I've completed one long journey through history and that I've succesfully connected it with the present day.
Well, according to my research and informaiton, all those numerous "gods" in many polytheistic religions DO exist, but not as "gods". They exist as extra-dimensional beings. They live in a parallel universe, which exists as a parallel line to our line of life. Those two lines tend to run in a parallel manner, but in some situations, they can intersect, and that's when the trouble starts.
The extra-dimensionals are a special kind of creatures, which exist in a different frequency range. Our receptors have been tuned for a certain frequency of sound and light, and the frequency in which those creatues exist is invisible and beyond our perception. It's the same with the radio waves. We can hear them only if we turn on our radio receivers, but we can't hear them with our ears. From time to time, in certain situations and in certain conditions (which can be realised by human influence and energy), these "barriers" which split our worlds and our frequencies, become unstable, so the creatures from the parallel world are able to "shift" between two realities.

These "human energy and influence" actually represent the rituals that many polytheistic religions perform even today. In those rituals, the creatures from the parallel dimension are given ability to enter our realm and influence the world around us in a certain way. If you are laughing at me right now, I am not offended because I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I discovered this first time. As a small and a very vivid comparison, I've just found a couple of pictures which can make your mind more open to what I'm saying. Coincidence or not, but

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The difference between the hindu gods and the avatar characters is really small. In fact, the only difference is made in order to provide fun for audience. Also, many other popular movies and tv shows (such as Stargate) show us a lot of resemblance between egyptian gods and "aliens that travel through stargates to our world". You have to make a difference between "aliens from outer space" and "aliens from other dimensions". No scientific proof has ever been uncovered about the existence of these extra-dimensional creatures, but there have been many "proves" that confirm UFO phenomena. My question to you, my forum friends, is: Could it have been that the true "aliens" are actually these extra-dimensional beings, which our governments are trying to hide with deliberately putting false evidence about UFO's so that we blindly follow that theory?

The possibility of extraterrestrial intelligent life is much more plausible than any sort of extradimensional life. We know that this universe exists and we know that life on this planet exists in abundance. We also know that it is a near certainty that there are many planets similar to ours within their Goldilock's zone of their solar system. The chances of life on other planets is extremely high, with the occurrence of higher life forms being debatable.

While I find the idea that we have been visited or observed by a spacefaring species plausible, UFO's are still unexplained and cannot be used as proof of anything other than an anomalous incident. It would be foolish to do anything more than speculate on their origin. If our governments really are keeping information from us about UFO's than likely there is a good reason for the time being.

#7    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

View Postlouis_last, on 01 March 2010 - 08:35 PM, said:

how is that relavent though? the films are works of fiction, it's quite possible that they draw inspiration from mythological beings but that doesn't seem to have any great implications.
I guess there are three ways to look at it. Just take Avatar as an example.
Did Cameron fuse ideas of egyptian and hindu gods into giant blue feline looking creatures (Sekhmet + Shiva)?
Is it just a case of design? They looked cool!
Or was he tapping into a collective unconscious and came up with what he did but that is a relection of another frequency or dimension?

Who can say but I have a couple of other points that I hope some find relevant. When I read up about Nibiru and read a translation was 'Place of the Crossing' this made me think of a Stargate. Wormholes according to science are theorhetically possible. With high enough technology this power could be harnessed like in the film Stargate. My first point applies again really imo.

Royalty are known as bluebloods commonly. I never understood this term but speculated that it could have been because of copper rather than iron in the blood. This would explain why deities were often depicted as blue and give a potential reason why royalty are always so keen to marry others of royal blood.

Our planet consist of more than just matter. We have a n ozone layer or we used to. We have an ionosphere and a magnetosphere so I see potential for extra dimensions in the vicinity. Just because we cannot see them doesn't mean they do not exist. Our perceptions are limited and the experiments at CERN are exploring this area.

That's in for now.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#8    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

View Postlouis_last, on 01 March 2010 - 08:35 PM, said:

That is a very good point.

I am wondering what exactly this research is and how much of it is conjecture.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,577 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Good ideas there slimjim 22 And I think there are some of those blue bloods in that Las Vegas show ? :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    jholland

jholland

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:32 AM

I'm very interested in what is to come with this theory. Please continue to post the rest if you have the time.

He also said, "The man who says, 'I may be wrong,' is always right; the man who says, 'I am certainly right,' is always wrong.  To avoid a fight is not cowardice, and to fight with the assurance of victory is not courage.

#11    theDragon

theDragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• Guarding the Balance

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:50 AM

First, I want to thank you all for being interested in this thread. I already feel like home, when I see people keen to learn and explore this beautiful world that we live in. I am sure that you all have a lot of questions regarding to what I wrote, and I will try to give you answers if I know them. I must tell you, however, that all these years of thinking, watching many documentaries, reading books and history recordings have made me conclude some weird theories which I never shared with anyone - up to now. I think that I've collected enough of my thoughts into a single form, and I can finally say that I understand how this world works. You may believe me, or you may follow your own conclusions - it is up to you, and your right to choose what you will believe in. This is my choice and my own view on this world - influenced by several other theories, and combined into a "mega-theory" how I like to call it.

Now, this reply below is addressed to AquaMerina, since she was the first one to ask a question.

View PostAquaMerina, on 01 March 2010 - 06:17 PM, said:

Interesting theory. I am interested in reading more on this topic. I do have a question though,  Why is it worth it to the government to keep E.D'S a secret?

Understanding the government's role in all of this is a very significant step in understanding the bigger picture of the whole thing. As you already know, governments have existed throughout the entire history of mankind, and government officials have always (and mostly in recent history) tried to keep their secrets to themselves. The main reason of this behavior is that they want to keep such knowledge for themselves in order to maintain their supremacy and rulership over "common" people. Now, I will ask you two simple questions: what do you think, what is the easiest way for them to achieve such a goal today? Why would they want to control us in the first place?

Each government has it's own goals and tools, and the kingdoms and the empires from the past have used many tools to achieve certain goals. Take an example of the pyramids in Giza. There are many different theories about that how extra-terrestrials landed on Earth and helped egyptians in building their pyramids. None of these theories show us any hard evidence, and they are all mostly illogical and full of incorrect statements.  According to information that I've stumbled upon, I am guessing that extra-dimensional beings have helped egyptians and all other major civilizations from ancient history to achieve those goals - in exchange for sacrifices and other energy-rich rituals to feed from.

Now, you need to connect the dots between ancient history and ancient civilizations, polytheism and "gods", and pagan rituals performed in many secret societies, even today.

Edited by theDragon, 02 March 2010 - 03:56 AM.

#12    louis_last

louis_last

Psychic Spy

• 1,405 posts

• A lie isn't a side of a story. It's just a lie.

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 01 March 2010 - 10:03 PM, said:

Royalty are known as bluebloods commonly. I never understood this term but speculated that it could have been because of copper rather than iron in the blood. This would explain why deities were often depicted as blue and give a potential reason why royalty are always so keen to marry others of royal blood.

apparently the phrase originates in Spain due to the fact that on people with paler skin types their veins appear blue unlike people of Moorish descent. take a look at your wrists, you can probably see some blue veins. I think in this case the 'orthodox' explanation seems more logical.
With regards to your collective unconscious idea, I'm open to the possibility but I personally thought Avatar was a terrible film. I think to a certain extent you could say any successful film has been drawn from the 'collective unconscious'.

money doesn't have owners, just spenders.

#13    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

View Postlouis_last, on 02 March 2010 - 02:06 PM, said:

apparently the phrase originates in Spain due to the fact that on people with paler skin types their veins appear blue unlike people of Moorish descent. take a look at your wrists, you can probably see some blue veins. I think in this case the 'orthodox' explanation seems more logical.
With regards to your collective unconscious idea, I'm open to the possibility but I personally thought Avatar was a terrible film. I think to a certain extent you could say any successful film has been drawn from the 'collective unconscious'.

Thank you for your considered comments. I don't have a source to hand but I have read that on occassion a Russian prince for example called for a pincess to be brought from a Davidic tribe in Africa. The idea of wanting to marry into an ancient blood line stood out to me and I'm sure there are other cases to. Though I don't dismiss your point about veins there may be more to it than the obvious explanation. After all wouldn't all caucasians be considered bluebloods and that is not the case.

You touch on a good point regrading the collective unconscious. It may be that most great works of fiction are a result of being able to tap into that source. Hardwork and education obviously play a part but some things are so out there that they could well have come from an external source. A different example is Gene Roddenberry who witnessed channellings from the Nine and used ideas in Startrek. That is not strictly the collective unconscious as I understand it but someone who may be in contact with such a phenomena imo is Stephen King. His early stuff seem to hold deep meaning and though it may have been a result of his childhood reading I'd say he would be a contender for what I was talking about.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#14    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,728 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

View PostHugh, on 01 March 2010 - 08:25 PM, said:

Personally, I believe that higher dimensions of space and parallel universes are possible...

It is possible that we are higher dimensional ourselves living in a higher dimensional universe, but our limited vision only allows us to see a "3D slice" of it at a time...

Parallel universes, fine. We have no evidence either way, but some models in physics do point towards them as possibilities.

Higher universes, not so fine - especially when talking about "higher dimensional beings". The universe exists in the way it does because in a higher dimensional universe, gravity would be two strong. For every dimension you add, the inverse square law of gravity is proportionally effected - the distance at which gravity's strength is halved is itself shorted by half. Even in just a 4D universe, gravity would be too strong for galaxies to form, and no life would exist.

Higher dimensions are theorised - but they are subatomic, and wrapped up into themselves. They are not a "dimension" as we would think of them, and certainly not a place "beings" could live in.

As for the OP, trying to link polytheism to high dimensions is just silly. Polytheism is a remnant of the first religions that saw their gods in physical things like trees, wind, rain etc. They are still around for the same reason any religion survives.

As for

this theory is very very detailed and is very very logical

it can be as detailed as you want, but it isn't a theory, its hardly logical and it simply isn't scientific. And as for the Avatar thing... I'm not even going there.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#15    Squidlet

Squidlet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:18 PM

I've felt for awhile that the notion that the gods are extradimensional beings has fit what I know pretty well.

I've seen pictures aplenty of the Egyptian gods, but I beg to differ: they look nothing like aliens from movies except where the aliens were deliberately designed after them.

The only similarity is that both are blue humanoids.  If anything, the Na'vi more closely resemble Nightcrawler from X-Men.

The Na'vi were also deliberately designed to be aesthetically pleasing.  If you want to create a technicolor alien that's easy on the eyes, blue is a good color to go with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users