Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged] Dyatlov Pass incident

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

Poll: [Merged] Dyatlov Pass incident (156 member(s) have cast votes)

What happened to them?

1. Murder (9 votes [5.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

2. Alien Abduction (23 votes [14.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.74%

3. Bigfoot (4 votes [2.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.56%

4. Werewolves/Vampire /Skinwalkers (6 votes [3.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

5. Government Cover-up (29 votes [18.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.59%

6. Gang Attack (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Supernatural Causes (21 votes [13.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.46%

8. Other (64 votes [41.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181    drkarbassi

drkarbassi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

i spent many times to this case and I can say undoubtedly that what they were confronted was not from their experiences at all!
they were experienced young strong loyal friends with a great background of sport challenges no way to be panicked by something common as animals or avalanch-Igor Dyatlov had a successful confrontation with a wild bear before this mission for instance -attacked by something very weird is the only thing which could lead them to these fate
they were in tent about 9.30 something panicked them when they were in tent then it was a loud or warning voice- if we accept that avalanche was impossible-that was attributed to experts report about soft sleep of mountain then it must be a warning voice -there is a vague picture that was in the end of picture role of their camera with a light and human like object in front that many people mentioned it as defected picture that had been taken casually but it is not !this picture had been taken in that critical moment from inside of tent-you can see seam and suture of their tent in right below as a bright angle -it show a persons shadow with a raised hand and a hand with a small torch and behind him or her there is a very bright flame like light-if someone put that picture here i appreciated it-i guess in 9.30 one of them with a torch go to urinate before sleep-it is natural for some people in cold nights especially he or she when was urinating  hear a creepy sound or without it lead his or her torch to sounds source then every thing starts he/she run with  shouting to his/her friends and that thing with a hovering light come after him/her someone in tent that was inspecting camera in last moments before sleep fore next day-that never came for them unfortunately-without purpose like  spelled persons get camera and take that last pictures.you can look carefully at that picture then you will be agree with me that only creatures from other worlds could be the unknown force that cause such a tragedy

#182    Winterwind

Winterwind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

I've always been intrigued by this mystery. We'll likely never know what actually happened though rational thought should always outweigh the fanciful, as fun as the fanciful theories may be.

That being said, I voted government cover up because I'm quite certain the Soviets didn't want anyone knowing about the secret werewolf/vampire division of the KGB that was on a cold weather training exercise in the area.

Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online
- http://www.winterwind-productions.com
- Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

#183    drkarbassi

drkarbassi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

dear winterwind I ask you if it was ussr  work-first of all  that team wanted to achieve a mission in honor of communist party and were harmonized with local and federal communist party agents for it why they did not requested to change their way
two ussr was a dictator regime with any fear of people there was no prohibition for them to vanish their victims body without any trace like other 30000000 victims of them
there are no document about any military activation on that point on those days and corpus of died people had not any sign of explosion and they were separated what missle or bomb could be in charge then?
casual mistake of government ?why 20 days passed to find their bodies and then 3 month?just  with awaring that missing government agents could restrict location and clear any evidence why not?
there were some other team near that location simultaneously -one of them acclaimed seeing orange flying object above that mountain-what idiot governer let such a witnesses to access to that region?
dear friend it is our habitual thinking that prohibit us to accept something other than our race expriences as a reality or as a kind of cause
for instance you can watch ancient aliens and you see it is clear they were hear and many many time reports from many respectful peoples :pilots,navies ,passengers,polices. ordinary peoples about ufo s ,abduction ,etc and reject after reject deny after deny as all of them are liar or insane
I am a doctor and professor assistant of oral medicine in Iran Im not liar or insane but Im really tired from these neglecting of facts  
with the name of science all of official agents all academicians and worst of all all of governments hide their head under snow and closed their eyes and are shouting:there is nothing there is nothing!it is really dangerous for our race our kind to neglect something really serious pernicious as mutilation or abduction or such a tragic events as Dyatlov pass incident its not my hobby to come to this forum its my duty to pay attention to this neglected field and its our duty about our next generation and future generations that i m sure will confront with aliens, and other paranormal things
sincerely

#184    drkarbassi

drkarbassi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

what a simple and clear and wrong description can be our analysis!
scavengers?under 7 feet of snow?avalanche?on such a mild steep?do you think these easy descriptions rejected previously with many more concerned people that mentioned this case as weird?
threy were not simple weak babies from main streets of paris they were experienced strong skiers with a great history of bravery-for instance igor dyatlov defeated a wild bear with bare hands !all of them had such a vivid background they were future agents of communist party of russia nothing fewer than heroic actions!any thing from the ordinary world could not generate fear in their heart you heared about bravery and toughness of russian communists?they were something like it!
dear friends we are not the only people that analysed these case if there was a rational way to explain this case i like you could be relax and take a breath but its not!there are things weird dangerous and above all things remained unknown and strong and live there and may be some other places that are lurking to get an access to humans weak points its a fact that we are not ready to accept it?yes but it is then be open minded about paranormal plea
I wrote it to answer some our friends on first post

Edited by drkarbassi, 08 January 2013 - 10:28 PM.

#185    drkarbassi

drkarbassi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

and it is really interesting that this discussion ceased without any result !
i really want to know what is their main purpose of membership in this attractive site?
hobby?making  fun?just kidding?or really knowing something new?may you say it is not serious it is the life that is serious?go ahead and say what is the life?work to eat eat to work then jump to  a coffin ?nothing else?
human supposed to be a harmonic and united race that be in road of stars but look to our kind with our separation atomized position poor welfare poor connection abondened generations and poor prognose future of all human race!why?because it !because our seriousness in unimportant things like our cars type our homes appearance others respect to our appearance details and such things and neglecting facts honest people that say truth about ufo s paranormal abduction etc
our imagination is fading our sense became weak our response to other honest people is poor but we applaud for some football player that actor of cinema and that idiot poletician wonderful!just like indians before colombus arrival

#186    Barabawka85

Barabawka85

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

http://www.interesmi...-sledu-glava-1/

For those who have not forgotten how to read) Translator in the top right corner(eng, fr, ger)

#187    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Problem with some of this on English forums is that vast majority only ever know about such events from ridiculous documentaries that are mostly adverts and have very little real content. Also people look at English wiki and see what is actually only a short summary just for English speakers. I compared English wiki article with Russian wiki and Russian is about 8 times longer and has extensive references etc. There is also the strange photo that drkarbassi mentions. Also has an alternate version for readers to decide which may be the truth
http://ru.wikipedia....‚лова

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 13 March 2013 - 10:07 AM.

#188    Barabawka85

Barabawka85

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

I have read a lot of materials on this case.Rakitins book is the most interesting, complete and detailed of all that I have seen.It is evident that the man has done a great job, not farted (excuse for my French)on the subject of UFOs, Bigfoot or some other rubbish.A lot of interesting things, not even related to the case.The book is quite large (especially for those who used to watch five-minute videos on youtube)but believe me it is worth reading

#189    Pavel

Pavel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

Rakitin's book is some kind of childish story about KGB agents who killed and tortured the tourists. They pulled out a tongue and broke the ribs of poor tourists. Maybe it's quite interesting for adolescents but it has nothing in common with the real events because doesn't stand any criticism.

The most interesting documents in my opinion are official reports and statements of people who had been questioning. What I found from reading this records is that there wasn't avalanche or snow slab and there wasn't other people around. Otherwise we wouldn't have been so curious.  The narrow minded people always try to invent simpliest explanation.
The pictures from tourist's cameras : http://www.fotki.yan...album/159797/

#190    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostPavel, on 06 June 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Rakitin's book is some kind of childish story about KGB agents who killed and tortured the tourists. They pulled out a tongue and broke the ribs of poor tourists. Maybe it's quite interesting for adolescents but it has nothing in common with the real events because doesn't stand any criticism.

The most interesting documents in my opinion are official reports and statements of people who had been questioning. What I found from reading this records is that there wasn't avalanche or snow slab and there wasn't other people around. Otherwise we wouldn't have been so curious.  The narrow minded people always try to invent simpliest explanation.
The pictures from tourist's cameras : http://www.fotki.yan...album/159797/
And to add a "trivial" element that may appeal to some forum members, or  horror film makers. One of the photos shows what some say is a Mansi (indigenous peoples) shaman's tomb, rather like some American Indians, or others say is a Mansi storage shed. Of course, if the unfortunate expedition members have disturbed the grave of a shaman, then what are the consequences...... Posted Image

The shaman's tomb, or storage shed
Posted Image

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri, 08 June 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#191    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,502 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

After a bit a reading, it appears to me that an avalanche led to confusion and death.

#192    Macroramphosis

Macroramphosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

• "The clever men at Oxford
    Know all that there is to be knowed.
    But they none of them know one half as much
    As intelligent Mr. Toad!"

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

I'm wondering how fast a group of people would vacate a tent if a sphere of ball lightening were to enter it ? Don't tents have metal poles ?  I'm then wondering whether a weather phenomenon might not have generated several balls of lightening over a period of time, one of which trapped and killed the four who died. A quick search of the internet turns up some interesting data about injuries that can be caused by ball lightening, including injuries that are similar to those endured during explosions. Not all victims of ball lightening have burns, some of the injuries are quite bizarre. The witnesses who saw the orange globes from a distance may well have the clue to what happened ............ just a thought.

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

#193    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostMacroramphosis, on 16 June 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

I'm wondering how fast a group of people would vacate a tent if a sphere of ball lightening were to enter it ? Don't tents have metal poles ?  I'm then wondering whether a weather phenomenon might not have generated several balls of lightening over a period of time, one of which trapped and killed the four who died. A quick search of the internet turns up some interesting data about injuries that can be caused by ball lightening, including injuries that are similar to those endured during explosions. Not all victims of ball lightening have burns, some of the injuries are quite bizarre. The witnesses who saw the orange globes from a distance may well have the clue to what happened ............ just a thought.

Ball lightning is mentioned in link below. Then scroll down to "Other versions" on the wiki page.
Tutankhaten's link in post #187 above  (sorry didn't know how to post the address it wouldn't work for me from Russian wiki)
----------------------------

My cynical thoughts on the whole incident can be summed up here: Sorry it's a horrible wiki Russian to English translation. I think they used Babel Fish, surely a human did not translate it. But you get the gist, I hope.

"Nevertheless, it is recognized that reliable information about what it is that makes the group members in the last hours of his life, and in what sequence, not so much. Numerous gaps in information make it difficult to understand what happened to the end and completely clear."  

from Tutankhaten's link in post #187 above  (sorry didn't know how to post the address it wouldn't work for me from Russian wiki) Under "Criticisms of the Investigation" last paragraph.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 16 June 2013 - 12:08 PM.

#194    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,106 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:12 PM

As mentioned maybe her tongue was bit off. If she wad one of the ones that fell in the ravine it might be possible she hit her head with enough force to have her teeth bite the tongue. It says the tongue was missing but it doesn't say how much was gone. It could have been half or the whole thing.

I say avalanche and hypothermia along with stupidity killed them.

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

#195    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,106 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Also about the "tan" they are hiking in snow did they wear sunscreen? When I go to the snow my exposed skin burns like I am at the beach. Higher altitude and snow reflecting the light might have caused the tanning. The climbers had taken their clothes off and if it was clear weather their skin may have burnt. Or they all were at a saloon before they went up.

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users