Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the pleiadians race

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#16    utopian

utopian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

Could the Pleiadians as a species be the ancient meaning for elves, has anyone heard something similar? I have concluded this. They have then lived on planet Earth still about 50 000 years ago perhaps when there were still those prehistoric men living side by side with todays human species.

Edited by utopian, 15 March 2010 - 06:51 PM.

#17    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

View Postutopian, on 15 March 2010 - 06:50 PM, said:

Could the Pleiadians as a species be the ancient meaning for elves, has anyone heard something similar? I have concluded this. They have then lived on planet Earth still about 50 000 years ago perhaps when there were still those prehistoric men living side by side with todays human species.

What led you to this conclusion?

#18    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

View PostLilly, on 15 March 2010 - 10:33 AM, said:

My Dad used to say, "Belief will trump reason 9 outta 10 times".

Thank goodness for the 10th time.  :yes:

Amen, sister!

#19    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

Go back and read what MID had to say about that particular star cluster.  If something is not clear, please ask questions.

#20    GlassButterfly

GlassButterfly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

• I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
    - Frank Lloyd Wright

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:38 PM

How did you come to this conclusion? I've got a more open mind than most, but for some reason I really have to draw the line at elves.

The butterfly is a flying flower, The flower a tethered butterfly.
~Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun

Posted Image

#21    Drunkenparrot

Drunkenparrot

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

• Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.-Major T. J. Kong

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

Please allow me to reemphasize the facts of the matter which MID so eloquently stated

View PostMID, on 14 March 2010 - 09:17 PM, said:

I wonder where the idea that there could actually be Pleiadians arose?
The Pleiades is an open, yery young, and very short lived star cluster, dominated by a majority of hot, equally short lived Class B stars.
The Earth has been around for around 35 times longer than the Pleiades has.  These stars are only 100 million years old, if that, and they won't last but about a couple hundred million years before they die.

It took life here between 1 and 2 billion years to arise, and another 3 to 4 million years to develop intelligence.
How could we be descendants of an imaginary race who's alleged home didn't exist until life on Earth was already churning along for 4 billion years and when the dinosaurs were the dominant life form on the planet?  

Life couldn't have possibly even begun to evolve around stars who are still mostly in the throes of their birth.

Billy Meier.... :blink:  ever see the picture with the ray gun?

http://www.abovetops...zrok/obr008.jpg

If you want to believe the poster kids for the master race are alive and well and guiding your destiny towards spiritual enlightenment, who am I to say anything but have fun with it!  :)

What I can say is a least pick an environment that has the possibility of evolving life, there are plenty of suitable candidates out there but the Pleiades doesn't make the list.

Remember, there is a difference between an open mind and a hole in your head. :P

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee..." - John Donne (1624)

#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,791 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

View PostDrunkenparrot, on 15 March 2010 - 08:19 PM, said:

Please allow me to reemphasize the facts of the matter which MID so eloquently stated

If you want to believe the poster kids for the master race are alive and well and guiding your destiny towards spiritual enlightenment, who am I to say anything but have fun with it!  :)

What I can say is a least pick an environment that has the possibility of evolving life, there are plenty of suitable candidates out there but the Pleiades doesn't make the list.

Remember, there is a difference between an open mind and a hole in your head. :P

Too real,Too True ! my thirteen year old can make up better storys than Meir`s and His pics are
quite Funny. Maybe they should be asking Tom Cruise and John Travolta ? :rolleyes:

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#23    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

View PostKroe, on 14 March 2010 - 10:20 PM, said:

Mid, you can thank good ol' Billy Meier for starting the whole aliens from pleiades nonsense. Despite the wide acceptance that Billy is a hoaxer, many UFO (as in ET) proponents have adopted his wild stories into their lore.

Oh...

Billy Meier, eh.
Well, like Bade said, it's a pretty cool name anyway!

#24    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

View Postsinewave, on 14 March 2010 - 11:52 PM, said:

MID, face it.  All you have is an education, verifiable facts and flawless reasoning.  Do you really expect that to stand against fantasy and wild speculation?  Please!   Come back when you are ready to make a real case.  :)

:hmm: ...yes...you have a point sine.

I'll try again later, when I've really got a case!!!

;)

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

View PostDrunkenparrot, on 15 March 2010 - 08:19 PM, said:

Best. Picture. Ever.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#26    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

Aaaaaaach!

:blink:

Could the Pleidians as a species actually be?
That is the question.

:wacko:

#27    utopian

utopian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:37 AM

What led you to this conclusion?  

Well I can't say more than my gut feeling and a bit channeling has led me to believe this. Maybe I just say it could be a possibility in my opinion.

#28    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

View Postutopian, on 16 March 2010 - 07:37 AM, said:

Well I can't say more than my gut feeling and a bit channeling has led me to believe this. Maybe I just say it could be a possibility in my opinion.

So this is an opinion and has nothing to do with fact, evidence, or even any kind of educated guess then, right?

#29    utopian

utopian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:27 AM

View PostMarby, on 16 March 2010 - 08:21 AM, said:

So this is an opinion and has nothing to do with fact, evidence, or even any kind of educated guess then, right?

Yes this might be an opinion. My facts are a bit difficult to prove about it. How can one even have evidence from an alien race.

#30    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

View Postutopian, on 16 March 2010 - 08:27 AM, said:

Yes this might be an opinion. My facts are a bit difficult to prove about it. How can one even have evidence from an alien race.

That's just it. How can one have evidence from an alien race? We really don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users