Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the pleiadians race

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#46    Drunkenparrot

Drunkenparrot

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

• Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.-Major T. J. Kong

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:26 AM

View PostMID, on 17 March 2010 - 12:58 AM, said:

:yes:
I think the majority is beginning to realize that the government knows alot less than they do...

Truer words were never spoken.....

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee..." - John Donne (1624)

#47    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,099 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:56 AM

View PostProbe, on 18 March 2010 - 12:49 AM, said:

If there is life on other planets won't it be shaped by natural selection in those planets? Have we studied planets in our solar system and other solar systems well enough to say that the evolution of life in other planets should be identical to evolution of life on earth?

Right, each closed system would have unique properties.  Life forms if present would be shaped by local gravity, radiation, solar cycles, seasonal axis tilts, temperatures, terrain, and many other conditions unique to the planet. No, our knowledge of other worlds is not extensive enough to assume anything about rates of evolution.  That hole in our understanding however in no way lends any credence to the claims made of life in the Pleiades.

#48    Probe

Probe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:01 AM

View PostMID, on 17 March 2010 - 11:52 PM, said:

I suppose so.

But since the only life we know evolved here on Earth, our basis of understanding says that life...all of the plethora of interesting, variable, and incredible life forms on this planet, took billions of years to evolve.

You're inference is that Pleiadians may have evolved faster than humans...on the order of billions of years faster on planets around stars who are infants and wouldn't have planets that were nearly habitable by any life we know of, even today.

But we have no knowledge of any life, anywhere but here...so it makes things rather moot, I should say.

I don't know if we have enough knowledge about other planets to conclude life can only orginate or evolve on them if conditions are similar to conditions on earth.

#49    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

View PostProbe, on 18 March 2010 - 02:01 AM, said:

I don't know if we have enough knowledge about other planets to conclude life can only orginate or evolve on them if conditions are similar to conditions on earth.

You're absolutely correct; we don't have enough knowledge to make such conclusions.
I think sinewave had an excellect point to make.

My point is:

We haven't concluded that life cannot evolve if conditions aren't similar to those on Earth.
That is not included in the context of my statement.

My point was the important part of what i said--other than the only basis of life as we know it couldn't have evolved on planets that might be acreting around baby stars--is that we know of no other life in the universe save that which exists here on Earth.

Thus, we know that biological life as we know it cannot possibly exist on any planet, around any star of the thousands in the Pleiades cluster.

#50    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,097 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:30 AM

Now where did that exo-planet survey go I saw on theat Roswell crash saucer?

This is a Work in Progress!

#51    BIGBAK

BIGBAK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

HOW DOES THE PLEIADIANS EXPLAIN THE HOLLOW EARTH? I DONT HEAR U SPEAK OF IT...

#52    BIGBAK

BIGBAK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

WHAT DO THE PLEIADIANS SAY ABOUT THE HOLLOW EARTH? WANT THEM TO EXPOUND ON THAT... PLZ N THNX

#53    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,943 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

View PostProbe, on 17 March 2010 - 06:20 AM, said:

In such planets where life could be forming and evolving faster is it possible for organisms to live for a longer period than they live on earth? As a result of fast evolution could the intelligence of species be higher?
1. Do we have any reason to even suspect there is life in the Pleaides or that it is evolving at any rate, slower or faster than here on Earth?

2.  As MID said Pleaides star cluster is estimated to be 100 million years old, that's approximately 50 times younger than our solar system.  Even if you speculate that for reasons unknown and  unevidenced, life evolves faster there, it would need to evolve 50 times faster than on Earth to achieve the same results in that time.

3. It was only after hundreds of millions of years after the solar system formed that any sort of life appeared on Earth at all - and that was just early bacteria.  Possibly because the early solar system was a pretty inhospitable place.  The Earth was scorching hot at first before it cooled and the planets were regularly bombarded by debris.  It took a long time for things to calm down before life had a hope of gaining a foothold.  The solar system was older than the Pleaides before life even started here, never mind before it evolved intelligence.

4. Faster evolving organisms have shorter lifespans.  The longer an organism lives, the longer each generation typically is, thus the slower it evolves.  Fruitflies are used in research because they have such short lifespans and breed so readily, scientists can blast them with radiation or chemicals and see genetic changes happening over a few very short generations.

4. Intelligence is not an inevitable result of evolution.  Life has been evolving on earth for approximately 3-4 billion years and most life doesn't have intelligence of any sort. Having generalised intelligence like humans definitely helps to conquer an entire planet, but being a cockroach or a rat is another way of doing it.

My point is that we don't even know if it's remotely possible for life to have evolved at all in the Pleaides, never mind whether or not it evolved human like intelligence in 2% of the time it took to evolve on Earth.  Wild speculation about super fast evolving life in a place that seems an extremely unlikely candidate for complex life at all, is no basis for talking about blue-eyed blond haired aliens who have visited the earth.

Edited by Archimedes, 01 November 2011 - 05:02 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#54    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,943 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostBIGBAK, on 01 November 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

WHAT DO THE PLEIADIANS SAY ABOUT THE HOLLOW EARTH? WANT THEM TO EXPOUND ON THAT... PLZ N THNX
Stop shouting.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#55    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,054 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

View PostStarving_Cow, on 14 March 2010 - 09:45 PM, said:

Where is the evidence that they actually exist...let alone that they are blond, blue eyed "people"?

well sir,
I know that youtube is not a good place to research, but there are still very few video out there that are good to know and to some are indeed factual.
I just type down pleiadians race on google and thats the image they are giving me, in pictures, wiki, and personal site. that they are indeed a blonde hair blue eye race, and that we are unique in that we are different race.

I know that 90 percent of youtube video are fake,
but for some strange reason, I'm believing this guy is indeed a pleiadian.
I have no other evidence than the surfing the internet and some documentary in T.V and in books.

Come back when you are believing in scandinavian hippies.

p.s. only 21 posts in three years!!!!

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 01 November 2011 - 10:14 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#56    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,945 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostProbe, on 17 March 2010 - 05:44 AM, said:

Is it possible for life to originate faster in some planets in different solar systems? Does life have to originate and evolve at a same pace in different solar systems?
The problem as I see it, is less "the speed at which life develops" and more "the speed at which planets form". Given the timespan for planetary development in the Pleiades, the planets would still be rather hostile shall we say for life to develop. It took billions of years for Earth to be stable enough to support simple life. We've eight/seven other planets and dozens of moons that at best estimate all developed in the same geological rate. That to me says "if you want life older then it is here, you need planets that are older then tney are here".

#57    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,097 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:52 PM

The problem is that people keep bringing up pleiadians,Wheres the Beef ! THe Mc-Rib is back so that could be a omen to really bad things to come before there Invasion! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#58    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,304 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

Emphasis mine

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 November 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

[snip]

Given the timespan for planetary development in the Pleiades, the planets would still be rather hostile shall we say for life to develop. It took billions of years for Earth to be stable enough to support simple life. We've eight/seven other planets and dozens of moons that at best estimate all developed in the same geological rate.

[snip]

Studies and genetic evidence suggests the oldest eukaryotic life might be 4.4 - 4.5 billion year old. That would be 100 - 200 million years after Earth formed 4.6 bya. This suggests simple life could arise quickly after a Planet forms, but the flip-side is that it took billions of years for simple life to evolve Complex life.

Edited by lost_shaman, 02 November 2011 - 02:02 AM.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#59    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,945 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:39 AM

Cheers Shaman, they'd be what we call "extremophiles" right?
Still though, by the only proven timescale of development the Pleiades aren't old enough to have anything resembling a Nazi's wetdream.

#60    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,304 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:19 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 02 November 2011 - 02:39 AM, said:

Cheers Shaman, they'd be what we call "extremophiles" right?
Still though, by the only proven timescale of development the Pleiades aren't old enough to have anything resembling a Nazi's wetdream.

Hey WoH,

Not really, early life wouldn't really be extremophiles by 'our' standards. What is suggested is that the newly formed Earth's surface cooled more quickly than was previously thought.

As for the topic of this thread, yes 100 myo is barely old enough to even expect life to arise.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users