Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

2012... Supramental Beings..


  • Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#91    drakonwick

drakonwick

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,198 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Battlefield Earth

  • There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:25 PM

The capacity for humans to want to try and understand absolutely everything, even without a means to do so, is utterly astounding.
Then you have the confounding superiority statement used by most scientists, that if there is no evidence for something, then it
simply doesn't exist. WOW, just WOOOW! How can so many educated people,(and I use those words loosely!), be so self-absorbed, that
thinking that anything seemingly irrational or out of the ordinary, doesn't exist just because it cannot be explained through our
current means of understanding.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#92    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

View PostMoro Bumbleroot, on 28 March 2010 - 06:25 PM, said:

The capacity for humans to want to try and understand absolutely everything, even without a means to do so, is utterly astounding.
Then you have the confounding superiority statement used by most scientists, that if there is no evidence for something, then it
simply doesn't exist. WOW, just WOOOW! How can so many educated people,(and I use those words loosely!), be so self-absorbed, that
thinking that anything seemingly irrational or out of the ordinary, doesn't exist just because it cannot be explained through our
current means of understanding.

Maybe change is a generational thing. So, although this crop of scientists may be as you say. However, the next generation will have grown up in a digital world, with String theory, dna research, quantum physics and much more all at the forefront of consciousness. This is bound to have an effect, so change is inevitable and an eventual acceptance of how little we know could be not too distant. To move forward some times you must stand back and reevaluate. We are too proud imo to admit our ignorance.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#93    Mattshark

Mattshark

    stuff

  • Member
  • 16,985 posts
  • Joined:29 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool, UK

  • Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

    If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:03 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 28 March 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Maybe change is a generational thing. So, although this crop of scientists may be as you say. However, the next generation will have grown up in a digital world, with String theory, dna research, quantum physics and much more all at the forefront of consciousness. This is bound to have an effect, so change is inevitable and an eventual acceptance of how little we know could be not too distant. To move forward some times you must stand back and reevaluate. We are too proud imo to admit our ignorance.
The problem is that science doesn't that conscious has no associations with string theory or quantum physics, that is simply misapplication. Quantum theory does not mix with biology of the brain, which evidence points to as the source of our mind (and overwhelmingly so). The idea of quantum mind has been falsified because of something that gets widely ignored by the new quantum religion, decoherence, which for a quantum effect is about 400 femtoseconds (which is 0.00000000000004 of a second), nothing in the human body goes that fast, the fast thing is 18 million times slower.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#94    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

View PostMattshark, on 28 March 2010 - 08:03 PM, said:

The problem is that science doesn't that conscious has no associations with string theory or quantum physics, that is simply misapplication. Quantum theory does not mix with biology of the brain, which evidence points to as the source of our mind (and overwhelmingly so). The idea of quantum mind has been falsified because of something that gets widely ignored by the new quantum religion, decoherence, which for a quantum effect is about 400 femtoseconds (which is 0.00000000000004 of a second), nothing in the human body goes that fast, the fast thing is 18 million times slower.

Hey Matt, you know I can't discuss specifics with you but I ill happily listen to your argument.

This is what I am currently reading and it may help you to gain an insight into the direction I will be researching further.
There are good links at the bottom of page to other articles I have or will be reading.
http://www.esalenctr...eid=70&pgtype=1

I'm glad you brought up vibrations as that is the key imo. Did you know that the human body is full of magnetite and not just located in the brain though in the body it may be diamagetic (?)? What frequency ould maganetite vibrate at theoretically?

http://web.gps.calte...hvinkBEMS92.pdf

There would be some ironic beauty if it was the bacteria that was being overlooked.  ;)

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#95    Mattshark

Mattshark

    stuff

  • Member
  • 16,985 posts
  • Joined:29 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool, UK

  • Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

    If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 28 March 2010 - 08:39 PM, said:

Hey Matt, you know I can't discuss specifics with you but I ill happily listen to your argument.

This is what I am currently reading and it may help you to gain an insight into the direction I will be researching further.
There are good links at the bottom of page to other articles I have or will be reading.
http://www.esalenctr...eid=70&pgtype=1
I seriously suggest reading better articles. This stuff is not only incorrect and demonstrably so, it is useless and gives you nothing in terms of information, basically it is intellectual diarrhoea and insults those who work there lives away really studying this. This stuff was debunked in the 50's and lives on today by the new age equivalent of young earth creationists. It is wrong, but likes to ignore the wide range of thinks that shows it wrong.
This is cherry picked stuff by people don't understand the science in the first place and basically want to spread their own ignorance and stupidity, they ignore what the don't like and doesn't fit their idea and all the hard stuff and pretend that it has worth, it doesn't and they are despised by the real scientists in the field.

If you want real quantum mechanics, be prepared for a very large volume of maths, it is very complex and takes a long time to get through, there is no quick fix to education. If you want this rubbish, you're on your own.

But I am promising you know, quantum mind is dead in the water.

Quote

I'm glad you brought up vibrations as that is the key imo. Did you know that the human body is full of magnetite and not just located in the brain though in the body it may be diamagetic (?)? What frequency ould maganetite vibrate at theoretically?

http://web.gps.calte...hvinkBEMS92.pdf

There would be some ironic beauty if it was the bacteria that was being overlooked.  ;)
I didn't bring up vibrations.
No, magnetite is paramagnetic at 840k+ less than that it is ferromagnetic.
And yes I know magnetite well as I did a module on navigation for my MSc and I know plenty about magnetorecption thanks my interest in sharks, not sure why this is relevant though or why bacteria are relevant.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#96    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:59 AM

View PostMattshark, on 28 March 2010 - 11:46 PM, said:

I seriously suggest reading better articles. This stuff is not only incorrect and demonstrably so, it is useless and gives you nothing in terms of information, basically it is intellectual diarrhoea and insults those who work there lives away really studying this. This stuff was debunked in the 50's and lives on today by the new age equivalent of young earth creationists. It is wrong, but likes to ignore the wide range of thinks that shows it wrong.
This is cherry picked stuff by people don't understand the science in the first place and basically want to spread their own ignorance and stupidity, they ignore what the don't like and doesn't fit their idea and all the hard stuff and pretend that it has worth, it doesn't and they are despised by the real scientists in the field.

If you want real quantum mechanics, be prepared for a very large volume of maths, it is very complex and takes a long time to get through, there is no quick fix to education. If you want this rubbish, you're on your own.

But I am promising you know, quantum mind is dead in the water.

I didn't bring up vibrations.
No, magnetite is paramagnetic at 840k+ less than that it is ferromagnetic.
And yes I know magnetite well as I did a module on navigation for my MSc and I know plenty about magnetorecption thanks my interest in sharks, not sure why this is relevant though or why bacteria are relevant.

Fair enough! Personally I think the science of Qi holds enormous potential for the future but we will have to wait and see.

Sorry I thought you did mention vibrations. I have an idea more than a theory that goes, the magnetite in the brain is positively charged, the magnetite in bacteria in the body is negatively charged. Together they form an EM field or aura. With you being well versed on the subject you are surely the best to point out my failings. How off am I?  :w00t:

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#97    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:47 AM

View PostSlimJim22, on 29 March 2010 - 07:59 AM, said:

Fair enough! Personally I think the science of Qi holds enormous potential for the future but we will have to wait and see.

Sorry I thought you did mention vibrations. I have an idea more than a theory that goes, the magnetite in the brain is positively charged, the magnetite in bacteria in the body is negatively charged. Together they form an EM field or aura. With you being well versed on the subject you are surely the best to point out my failings. How off am I?  :w00t:

Since we're talking nano particles of magnetite, I'm not sure if there's any interaction at all.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#98    sepulchrave

sepulchrave

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  • Joined:19 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:12 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 29 March 2010 - 07:59 AM, said:

Fair enough! Personally I think the science of Qi holds enormous potential for the future but we will have to wait and see.

Sorry I thought you did mention vibrations. I have an idea more than a theory that goes, the magnetite in the brain is positively charged, the magnetite in bacteria in the body is negatively charged. Together they form an EM field or aura. With you being well versed on the subject you are surely the best to point out my failings. How off am I?  :w00t:
You probably shouldn't talk about magnets as `positively' or `negatively' charged.

Of course they could be, but that would create an electric field. They would also only stay charged if they were kept completely out of contact with everything else - which is tricky to accomplish inside your body.

If the magnetite particles are aligned they would act as a single magnet. I don't know how strong this magnetic field would be, but since the body is mostly water and water is partially diamagnetic, I doubt that even if all the magnetite were aligned a human would generate any significant magnetic field.

It is obvious that whatever field we have is much less than the Earth's field, since people don't affect compasses.


#99    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

View Postsepulchrave, on 29 March 2010 - 02:12 PM, said:

You probably shouldn't talk about magnets as `positively' or `negatively' charged.

Of course they could be, but that would create an electric field. They would also only stay charged if they were kept completely out of contact with everything else - which is tricky to accomplish inside your body.

If the magnetite particles are aligned they would act as a single magnet. I don't know how strong this magnetic field would be, but since the body is mostly water and water is partially diamagnetic, I doubt that even if all the magnetite were aligned a human would generate any significant magnetic field.

It is obvious that whatever field we have is much less than the Earth's field, since people don't affect compasses.

I was kinda thinking that it was the opposed magentism that was creating auras or human energy fields. Just humour me that such a thing exists and if it does that it relates to EM. I mentioned about it being bacteria that contained magnetite aswell, I don't know if this is possible or relevant but as I mentioned to Mattshark it would be ironic.

No, we don not affect compasses, or most of us don't anyway but I am really interested in the interactions between the Earths EM filed and our own. I may well be clutching at straws but this is where my gut is currently pulling me. It could just be trapped wind of course.  :tu:

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#100    Virot Maglan

Virot Maglan

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pacific Northwest

  • "Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine." - Sir Arthur Eddington

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:44 AM

Reminds me of the Innovators and Innovade's that appeared in Gundam 00.

"Don't let your mind wander--it might not come back."

#101    bigdaddyinge

bigdaddyinge

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:somewhere friggin cold, usa

  • no, of course i'm not all right. i'm half right. the other half is left.

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:11 AM

View Postsepulchrave, on 29 March 2010 - 02:12 PM, said:

You probably shouldn't talk about magnets as `positively' or `negatively' charged.

Of course they could be, but that would create an electric field. They would also only stay charged if they were kept completely out of contact with everything else - which is tricky to accomplish inside your body.

If the magnetite particles are aligned they would act as a single magnet. I don't know how strong this magnetic field would be, but since the body is mostly water and water is partially diamagnetic, I doubt that even if all the magnetite were aligned a human would generate any significant magnetic field.

It is obvious that whatever field we have is much less than the Earth's field, since people don't affect compasses.
yeah, and i think the strip on the back of credit cards would be a moot point too! :tu:

bigdaddyinge

#102    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

View Postbigdaddyinge, on 31 March 2010 - 02:11 AM, said:

yeah, and i think the strip on the back of credit cards would be a moot point too! :tu:

Here are some links that explain a little about subtle energies and the chakras

http://www.prlog.org...lack-holes.html

http://www.viewzone....fied.field.html

http://www.kjmaclean...bMovie/HEF.html

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#103    Mattshark

Mattshark

    stuff

  • Member
  • 16,985 posts
  • Joined:29 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool, UK

  • Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

    If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 31 March 2010 - 03:49 PM, said:

Here are some links that explain a little about subtle energies and the chakras

http://www.prlog.org...lack-holes.html

http://www.viewzone....fied.field.html

http://www.kjmaclean...bMovie/HEF.html

Yes but sadly, this is no different to fiction really, there is no evidence to even remotely support any of this.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#104    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

View PostMattshark, on 31 March 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

Yes but sadly, this is no different to fiction really, there is no evidence to even remotely support any of this.

Thanks for the opinion. Just curious, what would constitute sufficient evidence to prove the existence and the effect of subtle enrgies?

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#105    Wone2

Wone2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • "You have gall to expect impunity for you iniquities against humanity"

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:44 AM

i feel we are degrading, rather than advancing.

Posted Image
"This city is afraid of me, i have seen it's true face."





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users