Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 14 votes

What would you ask an abductee?

• Please log in to reply
1553 replies to this topic

#1201    PaoloWillente

PaoloWillente

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

Hi Gilfaer,
Anything new to report?
Been a loooong time since we all convened last.

Talk about skeletons in your closet, well there's a ****ing cemetery in mine!

#1202    mr3rdrock

mr3rdrock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, maybe an updated answer would be useful after time.

Do you remember anything about the nights leading up to the encounter that made you feel uneasy or... Paranoid isn't the right word, but was there anything out of the ordinary leading up to your experiences on both occasions? That's the question I'm most interested about. People don't talk about their normally peaceful or ordinary environment leading up to these experiences, so I'm curious if anything stands out to you. Was there any signs that made you think you were being watched or evaluated?

People often don't mention as humans our intuition and instincts that tell us when something in the air isn't right.

After your experiences were you more intuned to said intuition?

For example, I know this isn't alien related, a man tried to break into my uncle's house while his wife was home alone in the living room with curtains open and lights on. The night before we were visiting and he was telling me how something didn't seem right, maybe it was little things placed the wrong way outside, or little disturbances that go unnoticed due to them not being in your face. Or maybe it was something more instinctive that told him someone was violating his area beforehand, a more primitave instinct mixed with our current human logic.

Again, sorry if my question is misplaced or already asked.

#1203    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostPaoloWillente, on 09 May 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Hi Gilfaer,
Anything new to report?
Been a loooong time since we all convened last.

Damn this bloody board, why won't it send me notifications?!?!

Oh well....

Heya PW, yes a few things. Mostly of the earthly variety, although I've had three or four disturbed nights since I last took stock here. No outside encounters, which if it's got to happen is what I'd prefer. (More chance for validation.) Nothing unusual stands out from them, apart from one in the spring of this year which left me barely able to turn my head for two or three days.

I've managed to make contact with a few people of a sympathetic bent, sadly mostly in America. Yvonne Smith was kind enough to accept me into her Facebook experiencers group and I've been in touch by phone with a couple of researchers who know her, or who she recommends or something. (It was a few months ago, so I'm kind of hazy who that was.)

Speaking with the nice lady in California made the time fly. By the time I'd hung up we'd been talking for one and a quarter hours. Thank God that international call rates are now dirt cheap, thanks to the spread, presumably, of the internet. The whole call cost me about one pound and fourteen pence, if I recall correctly. What's that, about a dollar ninety? Two bucks?

It was kind of weird; in a way it was like regression. (Which I've done once and didn't find very interesting or particularly clear.) I got to talking about a lot of the things I remembered from childhood. Now, I've been reasonably at peace with what I am and what happens to me for a good few years (at least ten I think) but talking about this got me quite stressed out. My voice was cracking, my hands were shaking, my pulse was virtually dancing! I honestly didn't know that much stress was still inside of me about this and it took me quite by surprise.

There also seems to be a progression with serious researchers over here in the UK too, which both surprised and gratified me. Sadly, there's also been a "documentary" on Sky TV and it was b******s. Also gave me a good reminder about my feelings on polygraphs. Never has a device or procedure been lauded so much and been actually worth so little. Seriously, if those things give a 95% accuracy rating, then my **** is President of the United States.

Even more memorable for me, is that about an hour ago I actually found on YouTube a copy of the first ever documentary I saw that first triggered my recall at the age of twelve or so: the one with the lady with the treacle-thick "Nooo Yaaawwwk" accent, whose full name it transpires is Rosemary Osnato.

Here is a link to it....

Just watched a bit of it and it gave me chills like you wouldn't believe hearing that music and seeing those interviews again. It's especially emotional for me, because it's the one that started me on my learning experience and I haven't seen it for a very long time. (Slightly more than twenty years, I reckon.)

The point which is most significant (to me) is the one where Rosemary Osnato says "I was led by a group of... more than one..." and then it cuts to an artist's impression of a pair of grey aliens, That was the point I've referred to in my other posts about when I felt the "kick in the guts" sensation when I saw it in 1990 and it's the picture that started my memories rolling out from behind the mists. It's at 44:50 if anyone wants to check it out. That's the most significant thirty seconds of UFO documentary footage in my whole life.

Interestingly, having watched it all back now, it's now clear to me that no details at all are given about anything that happens during abductions and the only full length depiction of a being is the one during Travis Walton's account a few minutes later and my description actually differs in four points from that picture (description of eyes, description of clothing, number of fingers on hands and skin colour). I take quite a bit of comfort from that, as I think it proves this wasn't just some scared kid making stuff up from what he saw on the TV, not least because what I started recalling was later validated against other cases I didn't know of when I was twelve.

Edited by Gilfaer, 07 August 2013 - 02:00 AM.

#1204    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

View Postmr3rdrock, on 10 May 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, maybe an updated answer would be useful after time.

Do you remember anything about the nights leading up to the encounter that made you feel uneasy or... Paranoid isn't the right word, but was there anything out of the ordinary leading up to your experiences on both occasions? That's the question I'm most interested about. People don't talk about their normally peaceful or ordinary environment leading up to these experiences, so I'm curious if anything stands out to you. Was there any signs that made you think you were being watched or evaluated?

If you mean did I feel watched or evaluated before I got taken, then not really, no. I can say I have sometimes felt an instinct that they were coming that night though. It may have been paranoia, or it may have been true instinct. I think it was right more often than not.

People often don't mention as humans our intuition and instincts that tell us when something in the air isn't right.

After your experiences were you more intuned to said intuition?

Probably, yes.

For example, I know this isn't alien related, a man tried to break into my uncle's house while his wife was home alone in the living room with curtains open and lights on. The night before we were visiting and he was telling me how something didn't seem right, maybe it was little things placed the wrong way outside, or little disturbances that go unnoticed due to them not being in your face. Or maybe it was something more instinctive that told him someone was violating his area beforehand, a more primitave instinct mixed with our current human logic.

I really couldn’t say. It’s possible, I guess.

Again, sorry if my question is misplaced or already asked.

Not at all, I’m glad someone is still contributing to the thread. It’s been a long time and after seeing that documentary again, I thought I’d come back and see it and was glad to see a couple of posts.

#1205    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:28 AM

To Marc Jager: mate, do you know what happened to your condensed Q&A page?

#1206    dendril

dendril

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

• Check out my art at dendrilart.com!
    And my webcomic Estranged http://estrangedcomic.tumblr.com/

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

Ahh, good to see this is still being updated from time to time.

In the case that I was asking someone in person or someone I have a closer relationship to, I would be concerned about how to go about introducing the topic of abduction before even asking any questions specific to that.  What would people consider the most comfortable way for someone to ask about abduction?  The best way to approach the topic?

I feel like if there was someone I know that I thought might have had an abduction (or another) experience, it would be a sensitive subject and while I would want to be supportive of them, I would also want to be careful about talking about it or causing them anxiety from mentioning it.

Also wanted to hear your thoughts on this video.  I have tried to keep up with this thread but I apologize if it's been mentioned already.

Posted Image

Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, strange lights are appearing in the sky.

People are waking up from missing time, and trying their hardest not to fall asleep.

Estranged is a web comic about an unlikely friendship arising out of strange experiences and unlikely connections.

#1207    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Are you able to perceive when they are coming or if they had came? Do you have picture's of you triangular shaped scars? Is it possible for you to describe one of the rooms you were taken in? Can you describe what the grey beings looked like?(old or young?) Have you seen ufos sightings? Any witnesses present?  You spoke of blonde hair ets, did theyre language seem similar to any of our languages on earth? Maybe like german or swedish? Do you remember the color of there clothes and what type of clothes they wore?

I too have had these experiences hence me asking so many questions. .

Thanks

Sol

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#1208    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostDr. Mirdad, on 07 August 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

Are you able to perceive when they are coming or if they had came?

Sometimes yes, and very often. Pre-cognition of an event was far more usual during the years when I felt nothing but out and out terror towards “them” funnily enough, back when I’d least have wanted it.

The morning after one is usually quite obvious I’ve had an event, as there will be markings, or physical feelings that I associate with them. Conversely the two incidents that happened outside, one during the day, I didn’t tumble to any sort of realisation until many years later.

Do you have picture's of you triangular shaped scars?

No. And I only have one. (On my left hand.)

Is it possible for you to describe one of the rooms you were taken in?

I could, sure. I could describe more than one, but I guess the one you want is the one where all the medical stuff has happened?

Actually, there’s been more than one, even of them. But all have been dominated by a table, usually in the middle of the floor and usually looking like it has been vacuum-formed out of the same sheet of material that the floor is made of with one leg in the centre.

On a few occasions I have seen a table that has been like a solid block coming from the floor. The only comparison I can make is with one of those large grave stones you see, the ones which are horizontal and cover the whole grave and rise to a height of three or four feet. On one occasion I definitely remember seeing a sort of basket attached to the corner of one of these which I instinctively knew was to hold something equipment-like, but which on that occasion was empty.

The room is usually about the same size as a typical English sitting room, which if you’re American is probably smaller than the ones you’re used to. We have the smallest damned houses in the First World. Lol

Usually the walls are round and have banks of instruments or consoles on them. I also remember one such room which was considerably smaller than usual and populated by only two of the taller greys with the longer fingers, rather one such being with a gaggle of shorter ones. This room was one I remembered during my one and only regression.

I also remember one room that was larger than usual and had what I assume was an observation balcony about ten feet in the air. The ceiling is usually seven or eight feet high.

The colour scheme is kind of bland, almost monochromatic. Usually it’s a dull metallic grey/silver/etc. The table I saw with the basket on it was white however.

If you want to know the specifics of what something in particular looked like, feel free to ask.

Can you describe what the grey beings looked like?(old or young?)

They come in two varieties I guess, short ones and slightly taller ones. The short ones are three or four feet tall, the taller ones five feet to five feet four inches. The taller one is invariably in charge of the group of shorter ones, acting as a sort of group director.

Both types have bald heads larger in proportion to their bodies than us and overlarge black eyes, but they are slightly different shapes. I do once remember a grey fellow having wispy white hair; very sparse and OAP-looking. Quite long too. Collar length or slightly longer.

The shorter ones have horizontal lemon-shaped eyes, while the taller ones have more slanted, squashed-teardrop shaped ones with the point going round their heads up toward their temples.

Their arms seem a bit too long, coming down lower than the waist if held vertically. Both types have four digits on each hand (which is how I immediately knew the Ray Santilli footage was fake), with the taller ones having what I would definitely describe as a thumb, although common consensus seems to be against me on this, as most other descriptions I’ve heard are of four-fingered hands with no thumbs.

It probably isn’t as far around to the side as a human thumb, but it is definitely distinct from the three fingers. The taller ones have overlarge knuckles that look rather arthritis-stricken. The smaller ones don’t. Again, knuckles are not something people seem to describe very often, so another difference there.

All digits are long and spindly and the taller ones have almost claw-like nails on the ends with a very dark colour. The hands are a slightly different colour to the faces, almost being a weird blue/grey mixture, and quite a bit darker.

If you want to know anything else more specific about their physical description, please feel free to ask.

Have you seen ufos sightings?

A few. The only really close-up one precipitated an abduction.

Any witnesses present?  You spoke of blonde hair ets, did theyre language seem similar to any of our languages on earth? Maybe like german or swedish?

On one occasion my father was there. He doesn’t remember a great deal about it however and he appeared to be asleep during the very close-up action, but standing up and with his eyes open from the time I left him outside the craft until the time I saw him again, which could be have been an hour later.

They don’t use language, either the grey ones or the blonde. They talk directly into my head, which “sounds” like English to me. I know this isn’t the case though, as if humans were capable of telepathy with one another I could speak English in my head to a German person and they would hear German inside their heads. The same sort of equivalence seems to happen with communication by imagery too, which is something I’ve actually been taught about.

Do you remember the color of there clothes and what type of clothes they wore?

Dark coloured jumpsuits, like navy blue. Collars woven into the fabric at the neck and at the wrists.

That’s the grey ones of course. The blonde-haired ones wear something of a lighter shade of blue that more closely resembles a wetsuit than a jumpsuit.

I too have had these experiences hence me asking so many questions. .

Thanks

Sol

Feel free to ask anything you like. :-)

Edited by Gilfaer, 07 August 2013 - 11:50 PM.

#1209    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

View Postdendril, on 07 August 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

Ahh, good to see this is still being updated from time to time.

In the case that I was asking someone in person or someone I have a closer relationship to, I would be concerned about how to go about introducing the topic of abduction before even asking any questions specific to that.  What would people consider the most comfortable way for someone to ask about abduction?  The best way to approach the topic?

I feel like if there was someone I know that I thought might have had an abduction (or another) experience, it would be a sensitive subject and while I would want to be supportive of them, I would also want to be careful about talking about it or causing them anxiety from mentioning it.

Also wanted to hear your thoughts on this video.  I have tried to keep up with this thread but I apologize if it's been mentioned already.

Dendril, I'm a bit uncertain of what context you're asking this question in. Are you an abductee yourself and trying to work out how to tell someone close to you?

#1210    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,529 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

We better Ask Snowden ! HE`s got the Poop on it !
:alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1211    dendril

dendril

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

• Check out my art at dendrilart.com!
    And my webcomic Estranged http://estrangedcomic.tumblr.com/

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:03 AM

View PostGilfaer, on 07 August 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

Dendril, I'm a bit uncertain of what context you're asking this question in. Are you an abductee yourself and trying to work out how to tell someone close to you?

Sorry, that was worded a bit strangely.
If I were to ask someone who I thought was an abductee, what would be a polite way of asking them, or starting the topic of abduction?

I know abduction is something people would be reluctant to discuss and perhaps even feel anxious thinking about so I wouldn't want to offend or disturb someone.

Thank you for your time!

Posted Image

Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, strange lights are appearing in the sky.

People are waking up from missing time, and trying their hardest not to fall asleep.

Estranged is a web comic about an unlikely friendship arising out of strange experiences and unlikely connections.

#1212    PaoloWillente

PaoloWillente

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

How would you describe their skin? Is it smooth or wrinkly? Does it compare to anything else you know of?

Are these still happening regularly?

It may have been asked before but I can't remember, do you feel like you have been chosen for something or are being taught things for a reason?

Talk about skeletons in your closet, well there's a ****ing cemetery in mine!

#1213    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

View Postdendril, on 08 August 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

Sorry, that was worded a bit strangely.
If I were to ask someone who I thought was an abductee, what would be a polite way of asking them, or starting the topic of abduction?

I know abduction is something people would be reluctant to discuss and perhaps even feel anxious thinking about so I wouldn't want to offend or disturb someone.

Thank you for your time!

It would depend on the setting and the way the conversation was going. I definitely wouldn't just bomb someone out of nowhere with the question: do you think you've been abducted by aliens. There would already have to be some sort of relevant discussion going on, or it would have to be in an appropriate place, like a UFO group or a gathering or whatever.

#1214    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostPaoloWillente, on 08 August 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

How would you describe their skin? Is it smooth or wrinkly?

The head is mostly smooth, the hands are rougher, more old-looking. The shorter grey ones have smoother skin on their hands than the taller ones. There isn't much variation in the skin on their bodies, so far as I can see.

The blonde types such as Jorgin don't have skin different to us. Not to the naked eye anyway.

Does it compare to anything else you know of?

Not really, no. Should it?

Are these still happening regularly?

-ish. Two or three times a year, although 2012 I [b]think[/i] was either clear or I had only one. (I don't put them on the calendar.) I've had two or three so far this year though.

It may have been asked before but I can't remember, do you feel like you have been chosen for something or are being taught things for a reason?

I imagine that these people use more than random choice or accident in selecting the people they take, but what the factors are I couldn't say. I guess that means for whatever reason, perhaps a random quirk of my DNA, I was "chosen". I have also as you say been taught things, as mentioned before - like the way consciousness operates and how "God" exists and so on. Also stuff about the universe and how it's built, again, as mentioned earlier.

#1215    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:11 AM

Okay, could someone please do me a favour and tell me how you'd put photos from a phone like an S4 onto the internet? I've tried and can't work it out, which is kind of frustrating, because as of yesterday morning I have three pictures of something quite relevant.

Edited by Gilfaer, 11 November 2013 - 10:12 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users