Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Equation That Aliens Exits

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_Abhishek Kalsekar_*

Guest_Abhishek Kalsekar_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2002 - 09:12 PM

Human came less than 1 million years ago and progressed ever since. It is the only species that has had the ability to improve it enviroment to it need.

Since life on earth started roughly 3 1/2 billion years ago and assuming that the formation of earth and some planets in the was insync with each other then comparing this stats, if on some planet  in some galaxy had perfect conditions to breed life, had life which start with 1 billion years for evolution another 1 million to level with humans and another 1 millions to be the most advanced culture species, then it is possible for them to time travel ( the scientist here think it possible ), travel at speed of light, hyperspace jump ( theory again ) ,do the cool stuff. But then i do not see any new race dropping on this planet

This can or may not prove that Alien Do Exits                                              

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 06:48 PM

That's an equation?                                                

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 16 December 2002 - 09:48 PM

I never could understand algebra

biggrin.gif                                                

#4    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 17 December 2002 - 01:43 PM

That just doesn't add up!    wacko.gif                                                

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#5    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 17 December 2002 - 02:14 PM

wacko.gif Ok now my head definatly has started to hurt again!!! biggrin.gif                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#6    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 18 December 2002 - 05:42 PM

Here have some of my Asprin, CW. biggrin.gif

I'll have it to you by the speed of light. He! He! tongue.gif                                                

#7    I-SETI

I-SETI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 01:14 AM

Have you heard of the drake eqution

N=fg-fso-fst-fp-fe-fl-fi-L

It all in the end adds up to 50,000

If you would like me to explaine this just ask

#8    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 13 October 2003 - 01:49 PM

50,000 of what?  Sweet tap-dancing Buddha. blink.gif  

Nothing to see here.

#9    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 13 October 2003 - 01:53 PM

50,000 klingons?

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#10    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 13 October 2003 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (I-SETI @ Oct 10 2003, 03:14 AM)
Have you heard of the drake eqution

N=fg-fso-fst-fp-fe-fl-fi-L

It all in the end adds up to 50,000

If you would like me to explaine this just ask

Or you could just post a link : The Drake Equation

Edited by Phantom, 13 October 2003 - 01:56 PM.

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#11    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 13 October 2003 - 02:12 PM

The number off the site is 10 thousand.

Nothing to see here.

#12    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 13 October 2003 - 02:36 PM

I think what's he's trying to say is, given the many millions of planets in the universe, the laws of average make it virtually impossible that ours is the only one upon which life has evolved to a relatively advanced stage.

I do think that, out there, there are probably life forms that are close to, perhaps a little behind or a little ahead, of our level of development...I think claiming otherwise would be nothing short of ignorance given exactly how vast the universe is.

However...I don't think they're dropping in to say hi, or popping by our way in flying saucers tongue.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#13    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 04:23 PM

[QUOTE]which start with 1 billion years for evolution another 1 million to level with humans and another 1 millions to be the most advanced culture species, then it is possible for them to time travel

so what if they (other planetry beings alien.gif ) used their time for finding out things like space travel ...and not like us ,the highest and brainest on the planet earth (HUMANS)...i mean humans have done nothing but fight and war with each other since we appeared on this planet and things like the dark ages where science was the work of the devil...

would that not mean that they alien.gif  would be more advanced,,,,and if so would they like to take the time to read this and correct the spelling laugh.gif  

#14    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:33 PM

Interestingly enough, most scientists agree that if the dark ages hadn't occured, we would have collonised the solar system by now...we'd be at the level we're currently at about a thousand years ago tongue.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#15    Athlon64

Athlon64

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 01:28 PM

The Drake equation means precisely f*** a**. It cannot be used to determine if life does indeed exist elsewhere in the Universe. Every one of those variables in the "equation" is an estimate......and a massively wild "stab-in-the-dark" type of estimate at that. How the hell can we know how many stars have planets orbiting them until those planets have been discovered ? How can we know how many life bearing planets will exist when we have no objective data to base the estimate on ?

No, using this equation to make wild assumptions is utterly pointless.

Chris Low.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users