Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

my bigfoot experience

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#361    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

View Postbingma, on 24 January 2011 - 09:36 PM, said:

jtheat;

Very interesting story.  Much like the persons I have interviewed near the North Cascade mountains here in Washington state.   Stardrive told me to read your story.  I am neither a believer or non-believer concerning this creature.  I have had rocks thrown in my direction and something large followed me one day in a remote mountain region.  However I did not see anything.  If these creatures do exist I would not run from it.  I am former military and state law enforcement.  If I ever am confronted with something like this I would cautiously attempt to communicate with it and of course get plenty photos.  I always carry enough firepower and cameras to get the job done.  One native american I met two years ago claims to have communicated with one of these??  Is that real?  I don't know as I was not there.  There are more sightings here than anywhere else??  At the request of my friends and people that have had encounters with something I am visiting these locations with similar equipment I employed in the US Army Special Forces and the State Police.  Keep in touch and I will share anything I find with the "forum".

Take Care,

Bingma

I am looking forward to any information you have and will post. Glad to see SF on this case :tu: .

Robbie James

#362    jtheat

jtheat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

View PostRobbie333, on 01 November 2011 - 03:45 PM, said:

I am looking forward to any information you have and will post. Glad to see SF on this case :tu: .

I have shyed away from here due to the bashing I have received after my orignal post.  If it were not for my friend stardrive... I would have never returned.  I know that my story sounded unbelievable.. and I really do not blame the naysayers... but, every word I wrote was true.  I would not be back but if a friend of mine has defended me over and over.. I would not be much of a friend to not reply. I understand the skeptics.  It is an incredible account.  But, you have to ask... why would I post this?  I have nothing to gain.  I am not going to make a dollar over this and I do not want to.  It is simple - I saw something that scared the **** out of me and I wanted to share it with those I thought would understand.  My friend stardrive has staked his reputation on this and I hope that Finding Bigfoot will in someway vindicate what I have posted.  Phil... thank you for having my 6.

#363    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

View Postjtheat, on 01 November 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

I have shyed away from here due to the bashing I have received after my orignal post.  If it were not for my friend stardrive... I would have never returned.  I know that my story sounded unbelievable.. and I really do not blame the naysayers... but, every word I wrote was true.  I would not be back but if a friend of mine has defended me over and over.. I would not be much of a friend to not reply. I understand the skeptics.  It is an incredible account.  But, you have to ask... why would I post this?  I have nothing to gain.  I am not going to make a dollar over this and I do not want to.  It is simple - I saw something that scared the **** out of me and I wanted to share it with those I thought would understand.  My friend stardrive has staked his reputation on this and I hope that Finding Bigfoot will in someway vindicate what I have posted.  Phil... thank you for having my 6.

No one is a bigger skeptic than me concerning BF. You being SF leaves me with no doubt that you saw something. Your training gives you eyes that "see" and remember. I know this. Glad someone has your six. Be safe.

Robbie James

#364    BillyWillard

BillyWillard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

JTheat, hi, my name is Billy Willard and I am director of Sasquatch Watch of VA.  I remember reading your story here a while back and just found it again.  I was impressed with your story and would love to discuss it with you if I could.  I was recently in Chilhowie, VA investigating another recent sighting that took place there this past year in 2011.  I would love to get some location details with you and compare notes to see if this recent sighting was near your encounter.  My website is www.sasquatchwatch.org if you would like to check me out.  I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you.

#365    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

Thanks to Stardrive for the link, I know this is an older thread and I started reading it before I realized just how long a thread it was. Jtheat I think gave a very detailed account one which any serious researcher in their right mind would love to follow up on.

I always believe meeting the person etc gives you more of a feel towards truth or fake but there was just so much in there that I myself have encountered (luckily never an aggressive BF after me lol) or have heard about from people I do trust.

Being in Australia it makes it hard for me to do anything but wish those involved luck with finding what they're looking for.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#366    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

At the risk of restarting this old thread, one of my friend whom I often refer to as having seen a Bigfoot had his sighting near Marion VA, just outside the Jefferson National Forrest, If any of you'd care to look it up it's very close to where JTheat had his encounter, only my friend's happened in 1991.

I would edit to add:

What happened in this thread is typically why many don't report legitimate sightings and why Stardrive and myself don't share too much, I got jumped by the peanut gallery here as well for simply telling why I'm open to the possibility of these creatures being real. I've never seen one or heard one or found any footprints, but relay a story from someone I know personally, and can't blow it off and you get hammered for your trouble. Granted, his story will only carry weight with me and possibly some others who know him, so as far as proof, it isn't. However, it carries weight with me and I'm the only one I have to worry about.

Edited by keninsc, 10 April 2013 - 03:00 PM.

#367    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,659 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Good story! Kudos for actually looking for the source of the rock throwing. And when you did? You found him! The creature did not hide, was not quiet. Confrontation and pursuit.
This, I believe, for the past thousands of years would be the norm when encountering humans.
As we have encroached on their territory, why not fight back?
Yet, that doesn't seem to be the case as they are labeled elusive and a dozen other things.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#368    Insanity

Insanity

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

• "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." - H.P. Lovecraft, "The Tomb", Published 1922

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 10 April 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

What happened in this thread is typically why many don't report legitimate sightings and why Stardrive and myself don't share too much, I got jumped by the peanut gallery here as well for simply telling why I'm open to the possibility of these creatures being real. I've never seen one or heard one or found any footprints, but relay a story from someone I know personally, and can't blow it off and you get hammered for your trouble. Granted, his story will only carry weight with me and possibly some others who know him, so as far as proof, it isn't. However, it carries weight with me and I'm the only one I have to worry about.

Just recently reading through myself, though I will say I only glanced over all the accusations and insults, I would have to agree.

"We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have." - H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond" Published 1934

#369    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostInsanity, on 10 April 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Just recently reading through myself, though I will say I only glanced over all the accusations and insults, I would have to agree.

Keep in mind Insanity, this is the cleaned up version. The mods were busy in here when all this went down.

#370    Insanity

Insanity

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

• "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." - H.P. Lovecraft, "The Tomb", Published 1922

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 10 April 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

Keep in mind Insanity, this is the cleaned up version. The mods were busy in here when all this went down.

If this is a sample of the toned down version, the 'unmodified' must have been horrific.

"We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have." - H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond" Published 1934

#371    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

keninsc, I spent ages just typing up a reply and my computer shut down on me. I just wanted to let you know I've been on the receiving end so many times I don't give a crap what others think about me anymore.

I know the truth of what I've and others with me have experienced and that's all that matters.

I'll have to wait till the weekend to read this whole thread but like I said when I brought it up again it's such a great example of what I would have thought either side of the debate was after to follow up on.

I also had typed up a couple of examples of rock and stick throwing which I'd love to share but it's getting late and the pups need another walk. A lot of people don't go public but that doesn't mean their experiences aren't valid.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#372    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

View PostTia, on 11 April 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

keninsc, I spent ages just typing up a reply and my computer shut down on me. I just wanted to let you know I've been on the receiving end so many times I don't give a crap what others think about me anymore.

I know the truth of what I've and others with me have experienced and that's all that matters.

I'll have to wait till the weekend to read this whole thread but like I said when I brought it up again it's such a great example of what I would have thought either side of the debate was after to follow up on.

I also had typed up a couple of examples of rock and stick throwing which I'd love to share but it's getting late and the pups need another walk. A lot of people don't go public but that doesn't mean their experiences aren't valid.

I hate it when that happen, a suggestion, if you know it's going to be a long reply type it in Word or some other software like Open Office, then just copy and paste.

Sadly, this is typical in behavior at any message board be it political or whatever; beliefs insight strong opinions and in the written form may come across badly without the visual ques and tonal inflection we get from live conversation. You have the flame skeptics who aren't going to listen to anything short of a body, or several bodies, because we all know one can be a fluke. Then there are the flaming believers who all they require is that you say you saw a Bigfoot and it's real. Those two opinions alone are going to create conflict. Then you toss in the sadistic types who love to stir the pot to see what comes out.......they don't really care one way or the other about what the subject is so long as they can stir whatever pot it is everyone is standing over.

I have to admit, there's one poster on here I'd really like to see banned because he only p***es me off, but that's me. When I first came and shared the experiences of my two friends I even said they weren't going to mean anything to anyone but me, but that didn't stop the attacks from becoming personal real fast. Then came the emails from others who'd been hammered by the peanut gallery. Fortunately, I'm not stranger to this on the web and in real life, so I pretty much handled it. Not everyone is going to be able to handle this sort of thing. We don't all have to sit around holding hands and singing "Kumbaya", but you can disagree without the thread turning into a blood bath and running the people off.

Besides, the ones that should be run off never are.

#373    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hi keninsc, I read the first 7 pages and felt sick especially after hearing this is the toned down version. I went through and then read certain posts only.

Honestly what is wrong with people? There were some really open minded people who were neither for or against but were polite. To the ones that just obviously wanted to get their post count up or big note themselves you are must simply live lonely pitiful lives.

Anyway once again it's late and I have an open house in the morning to get up to but I'd like to quickly answer some questions put forward.

I'll call our Aussie guys HGs and your guys BFs you hear different stories of one being more aggressive then the other I don't know if that's true. I know people who have lived in the US with Native American heritage besides colonies and they say flat headed BFs are more friendly then the coned shaped headed ones.

To a question by one member who was told by a Native American that you can communicate with these guys, yes it is possible in a few different forms. I've been taught by 2 different NA women how. To what level you reach comes down to how much success you have in the first  place of being accepted into their territory.

The rock throwing another common thing. Essentially most HGs and BFs do live in family units but you do have the odd rogue one which will be more dangerous and best kept clear of.

Small rocks are one of the least threatening and least harmful but usual tactics that work in scaring people away. people don't give these creatures the intelligence they deserve, they don't want to kill or hurt us (maybe the rogues?) they start in small steps and work up to what looks like more threatening measures to insure their own privacy and safety.

I know most of you will be thinking why aren't more people saying these things or coming forwards with accounts if this is normal, well just read through this thread and you'll understand why people don't want to be called a liar and have their credibility questioned.

I'll leave it here as I've already said more than I wanted to, but looking forward to any intelligent observations or accounts by other members.

HEY I WON!

#374    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

True or not, that is a fantastic story.

A skeptical believer.

#375    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Every species on Earth has a range of passives and aggressives, some bears will avoid a human, some will come after a human. Most bears follow similar patterns but you do have variations that swing to both sides of that range. I see no reason no assume that Bigfoots would follow that same pattern. However, based on the account given this was more a mock charge rather than a serious attack. I seriously doubt that a human, even scared and adrenalinized, couldn't out run a Bigfoot. You can't outrun a bear or even a feral wild hog, for that matter. I would speculate the Bigfoot just wanted him all the way out of his territory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users