Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mainstream Alien

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

No problem :)

Here's a few more:

Unidentified Flying Humanoids, which I think is interesting.
http://rense.com/general66/humsan.htm

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#32    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 07 October 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

Here's a few more:

Thanks again

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#33    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Here's a few more:

Thats crazy! I wonder what it is...... Love this stuff

#34    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostTravman, on 07 October 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

If anyone knows anymore, where to find the info or just wants to hear a slightly hair raising story let me know.

Trav...

Would love to hear your story...

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#35    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Here's a few more:

Good God that is bizarre

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#36    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

...i always wondered just what the heck was up with the supposed dyetlov pass UFO incident??

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#37    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:37 AM

I thought the UFH was pretty bizarre too! Here's a video of it:

I'm afraid that the people are speaking in Spanish, so I don't know what they're saying. I know that la bruja means the witch in Spanish, but that's it. The video of the UFH is surprisingly clear.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#38    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 2,989 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

"The Battle of LA", without any doubt in my mind, is THE world's exemplar UFO incident.

http://www.google.co...ved=0CEgQ9QEwDQ

The US Navy was pummelled at Pearl Harbor in December, 1941 in a sneak attack by the Japanese.
The US immediately declared war on Japan and as part of that process, the West Coast US was preparing
for yet another attack. Nighttime blackouts were orderd all over the coast, and just some three months
after the Pearl Harbor attack is when the Battle of LA took place in a blackened Los Angeles..

Of course, when the airrade sirens went off and search lights went on that night in February, 1942, the military and civilians all thought that
they were being attacked by the Japanese. Not so, as the above photo will show.

The craft, as witnessed by many hundreds of thousands, came south along the coast, into LA, and eventually went back up North, all at about 50 mph - quite leisurely.

When search lights honed in on the craft, the US Army unloaded with some 1,400 anti-aircarft shells weighing some 12 pounds apiece. Some witnesses claim they saw shots go directly at the unknown craft. Nothing as anyone knows happened to that craft.

It should be ponted out here that this incident occured at a time before the terms UFO and Flying Saucer were part of the American lexicon. People back then had no clue and when this strange craft did show up, people were, of course, convinced that it was some  kind of Japanese aircraft in this attack, When spent anti-aircraft shells came back to earth, many people on the ground were injured, some were even killed, and there was much property damage to homes and autos in LA. The evidneces of that the incident is proof well beyond a reasonable doubt. it was a real incident and winessed by many hundreds of thousands, if not a million+ Califorians.

Since digital photography has come on board, much enhancing has been done to the above photo, which BTW, was on the front page of the LA times the following morning. It is clear that the object was a UFO of the traditional Flying Saucer variety, That is, a disk with a raised center.

The incident happend very close to a Hollywood filming studio and an alert cameraman did get a small moving clip of the same object, however it is not very clear. You can find that footage,too, on the internet.

It might be noted that eventually, the US military said they fired at an escaped tethering ballon.
Think about that,,, a "ballon" that went South, then North at a rate much higher than the wind, and it took the better part of 1,400 12 pound shells and was not taken out. All very much impossible.

Also, in the LA Times story, you may see that the Army General in charge did say initially that the craft was unknown but not suspected of being a Japanese aircraft. It was some Army General in Washington that trumped him and said it was not an aircraft at all. And that is how the story went down "officially".

Look at the photo yourself.

It's a UFO and way too early in time for that to be some cutting-edge US Military craft. If they ever had such a craft, you better beieve they would have used it in WWII.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 09 October 2012 - 08:18 PM.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#39    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 2,989 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

View Postunit, on 08 October 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

...i always wondered just what the heck was up with the supposed dyetlov pass UFO incident??

that is *by far* the most baffling, tragic case of suspected UFO activity I have ever heard of.

if anyone in here likes unsolved mysteries, that Dyetlov Pass mystery will surely captivate you despite the tragic ending for all those young people.

maybe I'll start a thread on that some day in the not too distant future

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 11 October 2012 - 03:13 AM.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#40    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 11 October 2012 - 03:03 AM, said:

that is *by far* the most baffling, tragic case of suspected UFO activity I have ever heard of.

if anyone in here likes unsolved mysteries, that Dyetlov Pass mystery will surely captivate you despite the tragic ending for all those young people.

maybe I'll start a thread on that some day in the not too distant future

Same here man that was just utterly shocking, and no weapon I know could have been capable of doing that to those people at the time. Thats probably as weird as it gets in my book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users