Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

spiral phenomena appearing around the world?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    illuminol

illuminol

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• Be your own light, be your own teacher....

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:53 AM

Any ideas about what's going on with the spiral phenomena over australia and norway?  Also, i found this patent from 1987 for technology that has existed for at least 20 years and we know how technology progresses exponentially.

any thoughts? the weather in oz is unusual right now and People have reported experiencing similar low level emotional discomfort to me. I don't want to jump to the conclusion of some deliberate experimental influence by, say, military/government. If anything i'd prefer to think it would be scientific weather manipulation with some non-specific side effects on the population..I don't know. Haarp, Eiscat, these technologies are a reality correct? so what are they doing and why is it relatively secret and how come there's so many people in this city that feel a little 'off'. Exmouth in in Western Australia. We have vast remote areas in Australia with military facilities both below and above ground (look up - Pine Gap)

spirals on satellite pics over Australia

spiral over norway

Attached File  4712155_Method_and_apparatus_for_creatin.pdf   229.15K   8 downloads

Haarp facility in exmouth australia?

Edited by illuminol, 10 April 2010 - 04:00 AM.

#2    Amberlight

Amberlight

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:08 AM

The photographs do not appear to be legitimate to me. I don't think these spirals really happened.

Today on my walk I passed by this old lady who was sweetly calling to her cat. She said, “Here Sylvester, here kitty kitty, come here.” But while she said it she was holding this large broom. This made me wonder what she knew about Sylvester that the rest of us didn’t. - Amberlight

#3    Astute One

Astute One

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:18 AM

There was similar spiral, as Norway's, in China and SW USA.

#4    illuminol

illuminol

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:23 AM

View PostAmberlight, on 10 April 2010 - 04:08 AM, said:

The photographs do not appear to be legitimate to me. I don't think these spirals really happened.

The spirals have been documented by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology - they called them "interferences"
they are stills from their site on which you can watch the weather conditions via satellite - minute by minute.
It's great that you think they never happened. The thing is they did, they are, happening.  The spiral in Norway - seen by thousands, same time Obama was in Copenhagen.
What do you think of the old patent i posted?   Pretty specific technology being developed, right under our noses with hardly a mention in the media. Never mind the predictable "i don't think these spirals happened" time for the Wakey Wakey!
the question is, what's it for? why the secrecy, why the mystery.

#5    illuminol

illuminol

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:27 AM

View PostAstute One, on 10 April 2010 - 04:18 AM, said:

There was similar spiral, as Norway's, in China and SW USA.

Ok, will check it out - any specific pics or reports you can recommend?

My link

#6    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:47 AM

The Norway spiral was an out of control damaged Russian missile test.  Those pictures from the Australian site really don't look legit to me.

#7    illuminol

illuminol

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:20 AM

View PostTorgo, on 10 April 2010 - 05:47 AM, said:

The Norway spiral was an out of control damaged Russian missile test.  Those pictures from the Australian site really don't look legit to me.

http://www.colinandr...jectSydney.html

But they are real. They are very obviously radar interferences.  Our drought broke as well.  I don't quite believe the failed missile - that in itself is sad enough, that we allow this testing to go on anyway! But i no longer trust the official explaination. there's a HAARP facility north of Norway - in Alaska.   I would love to get some thoughtful feedback. I'm not interested in debating whether this phenomena is real or not as the images are there to see and documented beyond the so called 'conspiracy theory' with everyday eyewitnesses and meteorologists. If they don't look legit, maybe you've never seen radar images before? I hadn't until i got interested in this subject. we also have reports of ufo sightings with pics - in our mainstream papers...:
http://www.news.com....r-1225844515877

http://www.courierma...6-1225845029749

Edited by illuminol, 10 April 2010 - 07:22 AM.

#8    illuminol

illuminol

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:09 AM

Ok - i've been looking at this guys website and he has some extremely interesting findings to present.

http://www.colinandr...AfterOlga2.html

Please do some of your own research before you reply - in particular note : the Australian government has authorised experiments with weather manipulation. also check the attachment i included with this topic - a patent for a plasma heating technology dated 1987..and think about that.

here it is again :

Attached Files

Edited by illuminol, 10 April 2010 - 08:13 AM.

#9    illuminol

illuminol

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:37 AM

bear with this link, it's slow but it does open..

http://en.wikipedia....fication_Office

Edited by illuminol, 10 April 2010 - 09:34 AM.

#10    arglebargle

arglebargle

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

View Postilluminol, on 10 April 2010 - 07:20 AM, said:

there's a HAARP facility north of Norway - in Alaska.

In Norway we have an EISCAT facilitiy which is apparently a part of the HAARP stuff. It's located in the Tromsø area, which is quite far to the north.

#11    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:08 PM

View PostRanyhyn, on 10 April 2010 - 11:59 AM, said:

In Norway we have an EISCAT facilitiy which is apparently a part of the HAARP stuff. It's located in the Tromsø area, which is quite far to the north.

Is that where the spiral was? I think it is to do with Zero point energy or even Stargates of some kind.

Persoanlly, I love the spiral symbol. It is very old and has always been linked to shamanic cultures and the labyrinth. I have noticed since my daughter was born how many places we find the symbol. It is the central image in at least two kids shows and on the periphery in maybe another five.

It was a combination of spirals and 11:11 that got me researching sacred geometry and the mysteries. I remember in a week, that I watched the film Pi, read an article by a DJ called "It's all about spiralz" and saw documentaries on fractals, chaos theory and fibonnaci numbers. It doesn't really matter if there is some deep meaning to it or not for me, I have found it of inspiration... It is starnge though and my immediate response was that it was project Bluebeam but now I really don't know.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#12    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,332 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:17 PM

The Australian images are of radar glitches - there was never anything physically visible.  Note the radar is position at the exact centre of the 'anomalies'.   It's basically caused by interference close to the radar though these particular examples are rather more spectacular that the usual 'wheelspoke' anomaly that we see quite often (Shannon is well know for that here in Britain & Ireland).

The Norwegian 'spiral' on the other hand was formed by a cloud of exhaust from a rocket.   So in that case there was something physically there.  But conversely it didn't show on the radar ;)

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#13    sp840tril

sp840tril

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:53 PM

I think it is a "project blue beam" hologram. Look up project blue beam on youtube and you'll see amazing holographic technologies that the govt has been working with. Alex jones talks about it a lot. Most ufo sightings and strange atmospheric phenomenon may be attributed to this.

#14    arglebargle

arglebargle

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 10 April 2010 - 12:08 PM, said:

Is that where the spiral was? I think it is to do with Zero point energy or even Stargates of some kind.

Persoanlly, I love the spiral symbol. It is very old and has always been linked to shamanic cultures and the labyrinth. I have noticed since my daughter was born how many places we find the symbol. It is the central image in at least two kids shows and on the periphery in maybe another five.

It was a combination of spirals and 11:11 that got me researching sacred geometry and the mysteries. I remember in a week, that I watched the film Pi, read an article by a DJ called "It's all about spiralz" and saw documentaries on fractals, chaos theory and fibonnaci numbers. It doesn't really matter if there is some deep meaning to it or not for me, I have found it of inspiration... It is starnge though and my immediate response was that it was project Bluebeam but now I really don't know.

I'm not exactly certain where the spiral was, all I know is that it was in the northern areas somewhere. Which seems to fit somewhat nicely with Tromsø seeing as it is located quite far to the North.

That being said, I'm pretty sure it was a failed Bulava missile test launch. Considering russia has a lot of vessels, submarines and suchlike traveling the area - and very little respect for the idea that land can somehow not belong to them (well, so it seems) due to the fact that they transport nuclear waste and all sorts of **** around our coasts. If an accident should happen it would pretty much make marine life very very interesting for centuries to come. Well that or eradicate it.

However, I do find spirals to be very interesting patterns. You see them everywhere in nature. Fibonacci numbers, sacred geometry, all of that interests me immensely. I had this weird little idea about six months ago I think it was, about this, but I'm sure it's silly. It would definetely be shot down in flames if I posted it here, so I won't, but at the time it seemed to make sense to me.

I wonder why exactly it is that water drains in spiral shapes, galaxies are spirals, twisters, maelstroms, tornados, hurricanes, etc are spirals. Spirals often appear in cropcircles (whether they are man made or not is irrelevant. Just interesting that they are chosen for a part of the design), you see it in the nautilus / snail shells, you see it in lots of places. Even the arrangement of seeds in a flower, or so I hear.

#15    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

View PostRanyhyn, on 10 April 2010 - 01:34 PM, said:

I'm not exactly certain where the spiral was, all I know is that it was in the northern areas somewhere. Which seems to fit somewhat nicely with Tromsø seeing as it is located quite far to the North.

That being said, I'm pretty sure it was a failed Bulava missile test launch. Considering russia has a lot of vessels, submarines and suchlike traveling the area - and very little respect for the idea that land can somehow not belong to them (well, so it seems) due to the fact that they transport nuclear waste and all sorts of **** around our coasts. If an accident should happen it would pretty much make marine life very very interesting for centuries to come. Well that or eradicate it.

However, I do find spirals to be very interesting patterns. You see them everywhere in nature. Fibonacci numbers, sacred geometry, all of that interests me immensely. I had this weird little idea about six months ago I think it was, about this, but I'm sure it's silly. It would definetely be shot down in flames if I posted it here, so I won't, but at the time it seemed to make sense to me.

I wonder why exactly it is that water drains in spiral shapes, galaxies are spirals, twisters, maelstroms, tornados, hurricanes, etc are spirals. Spirals often appear in cropcircles (whether they are man made or not is irrelevant. Just interesting that they are chosen for a part of the design), you see it in the nautilus / snail shells, you see it in lots of places. Even the arrangement of seeds in a flower, or so I hear.

Good points! It is definitely the pattern of nature and that sacred geometry and phi are revered by all faiths is awesome and somewhat profound imo. Even music and the light spectrum conforms to fibonnaci numbers as do electrons I have heard.

If you're not comfortable posting please PM me as I am always keen to hear new ideas. It can't be any crazier than the stuff that goes through my head  :wacko:

If there is such a thing as a hypothetical illuminati, conspiracy or NWO then it's worth remembering that one of their best weapons is plausable deniability. A combination of media streams leads to us dismissing mysteries as being hoaxes or some accident as in the case of the Norway spiral imo. The leaky missile is a convenient cover story and is definitely plauasable yet does than mean it is true I wonder. Something about Bluebeam rings true for me but I still think it could be a genuine experiment with dimensions or Nexus energy. I wonder if we will see any more this year!!

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users