Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

spiral phenomena appearing around the world?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:26 PM

View Postilluminol, on 15 April 2010 - 01:37 AM, said:

and there are plenty of unusual weather events corresponding to these anomolies!

That is not unusual, nor incredible weather for Melbourne.
Melbourne lies at the shore of Hobson's Bay and has the Yarra River running right through town.
It has a moderately oceanic climate and is prone to strong cold fronts in the summer which can rapidly intensify the convective activity there (a lake effect intensification) and large hail and heavy rain is typical in the summer...

No weather manipulation is necessary to produce what you see in Melbourne, save the weather modification that nature produces all by herself.

#32    Teslasparkgap

Teslasparkgap

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postilluminol, on 10 April 2010 - 03:53 AM, said:

Any ideas about what's going on with the spiral phenomena over australia and norway?  Also, i found this patent from 1987 for technology that has existed for at least 20 years and we know how technology progresses exponentially.

any thoughts? the weather in oz is unusual right now and People have reported experiencing similar low level emotional discomfort to me. I don't want to jump to the conclusion of some deliberate experimental influence by, say, military/government. If anything i'd prefer to think it would be scientific weather manipulation with some non-specific side effects on the population..I don't know. Haarp, Eiscat, these technologies are a reality correct? so what are they doing and why is it relatively secret and how come there's so many people in this city that feel a little 'off'. Exmouth in in Western Australia. We have vast remote areas in Australia with military facilities both below and above ground (look up - Pine Gap)

spirals on satellite pics over Australia

spiral over norway

Attachment 4712155_Method_and_apparatus_for_creatin.pdf

Haarp facility in exmouth australia?

Interesting about satellite imaginary.
There was a YouTube about a weather forecaster saying a radar foil exercise was to blame
for large green patches he said was not rain which would suggest to me the hiding of Teslaships
in the area. Also to explain some of the trail making to hide errant UFO ship. Just like
UFOs knocking out cars on the roadside these powerful ship must be the source of the images.

All this unexplained light and photo and physical effects can have a source in the Teslaship.

#33    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

can't help but chuckle when people use the term 'sacred geometry' ..kinda like getting a 'special cheeseburger of love' from McDonalds?

ALL SHAPES ARE ACCUMULATERS OF ENERGY :)

when a person hears the misnomer 'sacred geometry' it is misleading, it brings to mind a priest class of sorts, or some annointed loons and only they have the special knowledge to utilise the sacred geometry.

I wonder why exactly it is that water drains in spiral shapes, galaxies are spirals, twisters, maelstroms, tornados, hurricanes, etc are spirals. Spirals often appear in cropcircles (whether they are man made or not is irrelevant. Just interesting that they are chosen for a part of the design), you see it in the nautilus / snail shells, you see it in lots of places. Even the arrangement of seeds in a flower, or so I hear
youtube: 'donald duck in mathmagic land' ought to shed some light on this.

watch it, you won't be disappointed.. but i do hope after watching you are just that little bit angrier and hungrier ;) it must be frustrating to find a cartoon from the 50's holds the key to a matter that lingers in this day and age..

never doubt it. knock and the door will open, seek and you will find.

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#34    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,245 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

A very minor nitpick, MID..  Melbourne is indeed near Hobsons Bay, but that little indent is *tiny* and unlikely to have much effect on the local weather.  The big bay that is beneath Melbourne is actually Port Phillip Bay, which includes Hobsons... and then adjoins Bass Strait - an area of ocean renowned for 'crook' weather!

Used to live in Melbourne as a kid, and you're dead right about the storms there...

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#35    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

I live in Australia, how have I not heard of this until now?   :blink:

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#36    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• 1,685 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

Exmouth? Harold E Holt a "HAARP" station? What utter rot. It's a VLF station, FFS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users