Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic

#46    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Geomathematician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

• Not my fault. -Me

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:07 AM

So, trish, what purpose did that quote serve?

A geophysicist is a person who passes as an exacting expert, on the basis of being able to churn out, with prolific fortitude, infinite amounts of data, gathered to micro-metric precision by persons of questionable I.Q. and mentality with the aid of very expensive "black box" machines of dubious integrity based on incomplete experiments for the avowed purpose of confounding Geologists, who are already on the lunatic fringe of society. -Author Unknown

#47    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:23 AM

Huh.. funny...  I'm RH neg..  

curiouser and curiouser..

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#48    Piney

Piney

Educated Redskin

• 2,745 posts

• Redbonz Stumpjumper from the swamps of Shamong

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:12 AM

90% of my tribe,the Nanticokes are Rh- and some have a fairly low IQ. :lol: The ones who do have that blood type have green or gold eyes though, not blue.
  I think the blond hair-blue eyes mutation happened only 5,000 years ago, some very horny Finno-Urgic dude.  :yes:

Lapiche

Token Nanticoke
http://woodlandindia...orums/index.php
It takes a certain amount of sophistication to live primitive. Stupid people usually don't survive...............

"There aren't any Indians in New Jersey. Just some inbred ******* that live in the woods."

-Donald Trump

#49    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:47 AM

Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

lol
I could say the same thing for positive Rh factor
In that I do have a very low body temp
What if I can't be cloned :P
Green hazel eyes
more sensative
highly inutitive

...so I'd have to disagree, I think Rh neg is also for population control. If you know anything about the placenta and mother when you have conflicting Rh factors with mother and baby issues such as HDN can arise causing encepthaly, which means death. I think that stating those things in which you did, is just way to reductionistic. It obviously has a part to play, but I wouldn't suppose a category mark off list...people want it to be that simple, but it isn't.

#50    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:47 AM

Piney, on 12 April 2010 - 03:12 AM, said:

90% of my tribe,the Nanticokes are Rh- and some have a fairly low IQ. :lol: The ones who do have that blood type have green or gold eyes though, not blue.
  I think the blond hair-blue eyes mutation happened only 5,000 years ago, some very horny Finno-Urgic dude.  :yes:

Lapiche

It seems like most who are Rh- are what.. gaelic/celt/norse?  From the description of the blue/green eyes and the reddish hair and what not.  Who's then to say that Rh- are desendents of the Sidhe, or Tutha de Dannon..ect ect...   I mean it's just as possible..

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and

#51    omgitsajustin

omgitsajustin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:41 AM

I don't know my blood type however most of these descriptions fit me.

- Extra vertebra.
When I was younger, my back was very capable of bending.  I posted a few pictures on a contortion website and I was deemed by some as the best frontbender in the world.  I got to the point where I couldn't bend anymore because my bellybutton would rest on the line where my eyes were and the rest of my stomach would suffocate me.  Sounds weird but it's true.
¨ Higher than average IQ
I had around 135 my freshman year in high school.
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
I don't know about this, but I've never had eye problems or any other problems with any senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
Mine hovers around 97.2
¨ Higher blood pressure
High blood pressure runs in my family and last time I got it checked out it was around 145-115 which is higher than normal for an 18 yo.
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
Don't know about this.
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
Green eyes, sometime change between hazel and blueish green.  Mostly just green however.
¨ Red or reddish hair
My natural hair color is brownish red.
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
I sunburn easily? lol.
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon
Yeah, what the hell is up with these last two?

Oh, and most of my family is either Portuguese or Irish, with small amounts of Mexican and Choctaw in there.

Edited by omgitsajustin, 12 April 2010 - 05:42 AM.

#52    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,747 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:44 AM

SilverCougar, on 12 April 2010 - 04:47 AM, said:

It seems like most who are Rh- are what.. gaelic/celt/norse?  From the description of the blue/green eyes and the reddish hair and what not.  Who's then to say that Rh- are desendents of the Sidhe, or Tutha de Dannon..ect ect...   I mean it's just as possible..

Considering that, for me, it's Scots-Irish, Norwegian and German on one side and English, Irish and German on the other the above makes more sense than any claim to Nephilim.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#53    Amberlight

Amberlight

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:16 AM

socrates.junior, on 12 April 2010 - 02:07 AM, said:

So, trish, what purpose did that quote serve?

I was thinking the same thing.  :D

I find this entire debate very funny. I have nothing to add to the conversation. I have no idea what my blood type is, nor do I think I need to care, even if I am some ancient angel being  :rolleyes:

Today on my walk I passed by this old lady who was sweetly calling to her cat. She said, “Here Sylvester, here kitty kitty, come here.” But while she said it she was holding this large broom. This made me wonder what she knew about Sylvester that the rest of us didn’t. - Amberlight

#54    The Big Boss

The Big Boss

Apparition

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

• Those that know how to win are much more numerous than those who know how to make proper use of their victories.

Polybius

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:48 PM

Amberlight, on 12 April 2010 - 06:16 AM, said:

I was thinking the same thing.  :D

I find this entire debate very funny. I have nothing to add to the conversation. I have no idea what my blood type is, nor do I think I need to care, even if I am some ancient angel being  :rolleyes:
Actually, it's a good idea to know your bloodtype should you ever need an immediate transfusion. If I didn't know I was O rh-, that would end up causing me lots of trouble in that area, plus I'd still be wondering why I got so many calls for blood donation.  :hmm:

Posted Image
A HAPPY MOMENT

#55    Copasetic

Copasetic

438579088 what am I?

• 4,237 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

cormac mac airt, on 12 April 2010 - 01:26 AM, said:

That's why I started my post the way I did, thought everyone would get it. Evidently I was wrong.

Skip the "sir", that was my dad. I'm not THAT old. :P

I'm still trying to figure where the 210 comes from. All scorable IQ tests I've ever seen end at 200. A person with a higher IQ isn't any better than anyone else myself included, nor have they solved the problem of why people, in general, inflict such horrendous amounts of stupidity on themselves and others. Nephilim based---Nah, I don't think so.

cormac

Very few people have had a real IQ test administered. I think the majority of IQ reporting we see at this website is taken from those "Find your IQ here for free!" internet quizzes. I think people are also under the misapprehension that it adds an authoritative weight to their arguments.

You are correct, IQ tests end at 200. There simply aren't enough people in the world with IQ's above 200 to attempt to quantify a numbered score above that in any meaningful way. Anything over 200 is a guess by psychologists, because the sample size is too low. IQ's above 200 are literally, 1 in a billion. Luckily we poor dumb UM'ers are in the graces of many with numbers above 200 or pushing close to the limit!
:P

Edit: It's also a widely known and well documented phenomena that we tend to way over estimate how intelligent we are, Meet Dunning and Kruger

Edited by Copasetic, 12 April 2010 - 05:57 PM.

#56    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

Never had an IQ test done... never cared to.  It's to much a crutch, and really there's nothing more obnoxious then someone going "Oh yeah? Well MY IQ is <incert random high sounding number here> so I know more then you!" in an argument.   Seriously, if you were so smart, then you probaly wouldn't be getting into an internet argument in the first place. Or debate...  Internet debates end up being pointless and circulare.

Or, sometimes just so much fun to jump in and poke a claw in. *smiles catish like*

#57    Piney

Piney

Educated Redskin

• 2,745 posts

• Redbonz Stumpjumper from the swamps of Shamong

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

SilverCougar, on 12 April 2010 - 04:47 AM, said:

I think my tribe acquired it from our women twiddling with Basque and Breton fishermen since the 1490s.

Lapiche

Token Nanticoke
http://woodlandindia...orums/index.php
It takes a certain amount of sophistication to live primitive. Stupid people usually don't survive...............

"There aren't any Indians in New Jersey. Just some inbred ******* that live in the woods."

-Donald Trump

#58    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Geomathematician

• 1,395 posts

• Not my fault. -Me

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:52 PM

SilverCougar, on 12 April 2010 - 10:40 PM, said:

Never had an IQ test done... never cared to.  It's to much a crutch, and really there's nothing more obnoxious then someone going "Oh yeah? Well MY IQ is <incert random high sounding number here> so I know more then you!" in an argument.   Seriously, if you were so smart, then you probaly wouldn't be getting into an internet argument in the first place. Or debate...  Internet debates end up being pointless and circulare.

Or, sometimes just so much fun to jump in and poke a claw in. *smiles catish like*

Yes, exactly, especially when you've got someone with an over 200 IQ. I view it as my opportunity to get to know a real genius. It'll be a great experience.

A geophysicist is a person who passes as an exacting expert, on the basis of being able to churn out, with prolific fortitude, infinite amounts of data, gathered to micro-metric precision by persons of questionable I.Q. and mentality with the aid of very expensive "black box" machines of dubious integrity based on incomplete experiments for the avowed purpose of confounding Geologists, who are already on the lunatic fringe of society. -Author Unknown

#59    arglebargle

arglebargle

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

The list seems to fit me pretty well. No clue what my bloodtype is, though.

#60    Godsnmbr1

Godsnmbr1

The Bee's Knees

• 2,317 posts

• There's someone in my head
    but it's not me

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

Copasetic, on 12 April 2010 - 05:54 PM, said:

Very few people have had a real IQ test administered. I think the majority of IQ reporting we see at this website is taken from those "Find your IQ here for free!" internet quizzes. I think people are also under the misapprehension that it adds an authoritative weight to their arguments.

You are correct, IQ tests end at 200. There simply aren't enough people in the world with IQ's above 200 to attempt to quantify a numbered score above that in any meaningful way. Anything over 200 is a guess by psychologists, because the sample size is too low. IQ's above 200 are literally, 1 in a billion. Luckily we poor dumb UM'ers are in the graces of many with numbers above 200 or pushing close to the limit!
:P

Edit: It's also a widely known and well documented phenomena that we tend to way over estimate how intelligent we are, Meet Dunning and Kruger

There's a woman with a column in Parade magazine that I believe claims to have an IQ > 200.  Marilyn Vos Savant I believe the name was.  Actually, screw it--I'll just look this up.  

Ok, her IQ is anywhere from 160-230.  Depends on the test and basically comes down to the idea that IQ tests are bull****.

On a side note, how ridiculous are 'clubs' like the Prometheus Society?  People that think they're smarter than everyone else paying money to hang out with other people that think they're smarter than everyone else???  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users