Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

9/11 TV fakery - No planes

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#136    winsor302

winsor302

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:25 PM

View PostRhomphaia, on 14 April 2010 - 08:18 PM, said:

If those are 'just words', then so are yours. It's all 'just words'.

I hate to break it to you (actually, I love breaking it to people like you, but I must make a pretense of politeness), but you are making the extraordinary claim. You are the ones that need to provide the conclusive evidence. That is the way it is, be it in a court of law or in science.

Note the trick here is 'conclusive' evidence. Not supposition and cherry-picked 'facts' that back up those suppositions.
good for you these towers were build in record time and came down the same way the owner stuck a deal with the devil elite they were falling apart would have cost many millions to mantain that plus a high tec smoke and mirrors show and hello Bush goes for gold

#137    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,728 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

I may have missed it somewhere in the pages.
All the other information and who didn't or did tell who what stuff aside.... But with the whole no planes thing in general...

If it wasn't planes, what smacked into the towers? Foreign missiles, government project flown wrong, aliens, firebirds, or what?
Is that the conspiracy point of proving no planes? That the government is covering up what really did blow up big ole buildings in the middle of places where thousands really did experience what happened?
That then poses a whole different question then. If something other than planes did this, what happened to the hijacked planes? Did the planes (which were having some air to ground contact) just vaporize, coincidentally at the exact same time that the buildings went ka-pow? Is that the conspiracy point, not knowing what happened to those planes?

Come on now... Ya gotta follow through with the rest of the conspiracy if you are going to open with no planes hitting buildings.. and then what? It's sort of like telling us the government is spiking the water, but not what with, how, or why. I guess I just don't get why there would be a theory like this out there. Whats the point?

#138    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,115 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

View Postrashore, on 11 May 2010 - 06:09 PM, said:

I may have missed it somewhere in the pages.
All the other information and who didn't or did tell who what stuff aside.... But with the whole no planes thing in general...

If it wasn't planes, what smacked into the towers? Foreign missiles, government project flown wrong, aliens, firebirds, or what?
Is that the conspiracy point of proving no planes? That the government is covering up what really did blow up big ole buildings in the middle of places where thousands really did experience what happened?
That then poses a whole different question then. If something other than planes did this, what happened to the hijacked planes? Did the planes (which were having some air to ground contact) just vaporize, coincidentally at the exact same time that the buildings went ka-pow? Is that the conspiracy point, not knowing what happened to those planes?

Come on now... Ya gotta follow through with the rest of the conspiracy if you are going to open with no planes hitting buildings.. and then what? It's sort of like telling us the government is spiking the water, but not what with, how, or why. I guess I just don't get why there would be a theory like this out there. Whats the point?

They are just grasping for something that is not there.  Kind of like getting a flat tire as you drive through a pile of nails, but not finding one in your tire.  Hmmmmm.....maybe someone shot my tire out.

#139    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,728 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

LMAO Myles, you rock!

#140    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:14 PM

View PostHocus, on 14 April 2010 - 06:36 PM, said:

From all the available evidence it's quite clear to an open mind what really happened on 9/11.
Here's the REAL evidence, make up your own minds. No planes where used and the proof is in the videos below.

- 2001 a fake odyssey

- 9/11 taboo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNt7YFKyvU - eyewitness see's no second plane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbYAV5fCGiM - 9/11 amateur

It's somwhat hard to believe that this nonsense just won't die...

#141    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

View PostMID, on 11 May 2010 - 11:14 PM, said:

It's somwhat hard to believe that this nonsense just won't die...

Just curious, who else is by now translating "open mind" to "just ignore the reality, believe OUR nonsense" whenever it comes up in a forum?

#142    Travelling Man

Travelling Man

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

• And you are asking... Why?

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Rambaldi, please consider that some peoples' minds are so open that small animals can crawl in and build nests...  And when presented with a valid, scientific fact, the info just slips out the wide-open back door when another idea comes in through the front.

And something I've noticed over several decades of watching people is that the ones that scream loudest about having "open minds" are the ones who own the minds that are closed the tightest.

Superior firepower will win over superior numbers - every time!  G.A. Custer
Superior numbers will win over superior firepower - every time!  S. Bull

My credentials

#143    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

the sad thing about 'theories' like this one, is they divert attention away from actual, credible discrepancies. as a result of idiots, whatever truth does exist will likely never be heard due to the fact that conspiracy theorists with legitimate claims will forever be tarred with the same brush as the fools of the trade. the OPer is clearly a perfect example of one of them fools i mentioned.

#144    StrayCat

StrayCat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

View PostMyles, on 11 May 2010 - 08:46 PM, said:

They are just grasping for something that is not there.  Kind of like getting a flat tire as you drive through a pile of nails, but not finding one in your tire.  Hmmmmm.....maybe someone shot my tire out.

Actually, there IS a lot there. Enough to prove that the official story is a lie. People just don't want to listen.

#145    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,728 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

View PostStrayCat, on 13 May 2010 - 07:28 PM, said:

Actually, there IS a lot there. Enough to prove that the official story is a lie. People just don't want to listen.

Yeah, but there is a big difference between "the government is lying/covering about something about 9/11" and "No planes were used in 9/11"...

I'm all good with the notion that the government isn't telling me everything about it. I'm not that happy about it, but I can accept that it may be true. The notion that the absence of planes proves it is just absurd. One would have to get quite a bit more clever than some video clips (btw, all over dramatized to the point of obscurement) and a couple of random, solo discussions to prove planes weren't used to begin with.

Once again....
What blew up buildings on 9/11 if not planes?
What happened to make the hijacked planes of that day suddenly vanish into nothing since they didn't hit the buildings?
With no planes, why are there so many more bodies found than there should have been?
How did the positively identified remains of some of the people on those planes end up where the buildings blew up?
  side note- Is the government killing us and using us in plots against us?
What did thousands of people experience and video record that was so plane-like and blew the snot out of some large structures?

#146    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

View PostStrayCat, on 13 May 2010 - 07:28 PM, said:

That word, "proof", is one of those words that CTs tend to throw around without knowing a thing about what it actually means.

Edited by MID, 13 May 2010 - 10:24 PM.

#147    StrayCat

StrayCat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

View PostMID, on 13 May 2010 - 10:23 PM, said:

That word, "proof", is one of those words that CTs tend to throw around without knowing a thing about what it actually means.

Don't get me started. How about at least 5 of the supposed hijackers on 9/11 are still alive, living in the middle east? Oh did you forget about that? How about the best air defense in the WORLD completely helpless against some hijacked commercial airplanes? They were in the air for HOURS while it was known they were hijacked, and still managed to fly right into Washington D.C. and hit the Pentagon. THE PENTAGON. Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary there. Oh but wait, the official excuse for that is...NORAD was running drills of hijacked airplanes crashing into the WTC and Pentagon on the morning of 9/11, at the exact same time of the real attacks. Thats why no jets were scrambled, they thought it was a drill! Nothing suspicious about that. Just a mere coincidence. Then we can get into building 7, which collapsed like a perfectly controlled demolition at freefall speed. What another huge coincidence. And then you have one of the biggest pieces of evidence no one ever talks about- leading up to 9/11 there were RECORD amounts of insider trading of stalks of the airline companies involved in the attacks. Hmmmmmm

Like I said, there is more than enough there. Trying to argue that there isn't just makes you look like a sheep.

#148    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,400 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

View PostStrayCat, on 14 May 2010 - 09:03 PM, said:

How about at least 5 of the supposed hijackers on 9/11 are still alive, living in the middle east?

I know I'm about nine pages late, but how do we know this?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#149    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

They were in the air for HOURS while it was known they were hijacked, and still managed to fly right into Washington D.C. and hit the Pentagon.
None of the aircraft were in the air for anywhere near an hour once they had been identified as hijacked.  You can look this up for yourself – the times that civilian ATC became aware of the ‘hijackings’ are listed here to start you off.  The air defense response to the WTC attacks was actually not bad at all, not so for the Pentagon threat.  In the case of Flight 93 it looks like the response was good enough to have taken the aircraft down.

NORAD was running drills of hijacked airplanes crashing into the WTC and Pentagon on the morning of 9/11, at the exact same time of the real attacks. Thats why no jets were scrambled, they thought it was a drill!
There is no evidence that the NORAD exercise involved crashes into the WTC and Pentagon, just the simulation of airliner hijackings.

Also, there were five fighters scrambled in response to the actual ‘hijackings’ on 9/11.

And then you have one of the biggest pieces of evidence no one ever talks about- leading up to 9/11 there were RECORD amounts of insider trading of stalks of the airline companies involved in the attacks.
I can’t remember if there were “record” amounts of trading or not but the 9/11 Commission did admit that the patterns were suspicious.  Fortunately we can all sleep sound because the report also assured us this trading was carried out by an individual with no conceivable ties to Al Qaeda.   ;)

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#150    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:47 PM

Don't get me started. How about at least 5 of the supposed hijackers on 9/11 are still alive, living in the middle east? Oh did you forget about that?

Oh no, I didn't forget about that.
No one's actually ever known that, nor can prove it.
In fact, that's a CT first, as far as I know.

How about the best air defense in the WORLD completely helpless against some hijacked commercial airplanes?

How about the fact that we don't "defend" against hijacked airplanes?  Know anything about this matter?

They were in the air for HOURS while it was known they were hijacked,

You are either deliberately being ridiculous, or you have a problem.
The longest flight airborne that day stayed in that condition for 1 hour 21 minutes (AA93). Just over an hour for the last one.  The rest were airborn for even shorter times.

Hours?

We're you around on that day?

and still managed to fly right into Washington D.C. and hit the Pentagon. THE PENTAGON. Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary there. Oh but wait, the official excuse for that is...NORAD was running drills of hijacked airplanes crashing into the WTC and Pentagon on the morning of 9/11, at the exact same time of the real attacks. Thats why no jets were scrambled, they thought it was a drill! Nothing suspicious about that. Just a mere coincidence. Then we can get into building 7, which collapsed like a perfectly controlled demolition at freefall speed. What another huge coincidence. And then you have one of the biggest pieces of evidence no one ever talks about- leading up to 9/11 there were RECORD amounts of insider trading of stalks of the airline companies involved in the attacks. Hmmmmmm

The imagination goes a long way toward creating mythology...

Like I said, there is more than enough there.

There is more than enough there to feed a rabid imagination, yes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users