Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal door closing

UM-Bot

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• Rhomphaia

• Lost Echoes

• Radical Owl

Someone just bent over on the other side pulling it shut?

Someone just bent over on the other side pulling it shut?

What is intersting is a) the noise upstairs and b)the orbs of different sizes going by.

The title is misleading...just what qualifies this American to be labelled an Investigator.

Is he called an investigator because he has a camcorder?

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Edited for flamebaiting

The title is misleading...just what qualifies this American to be labelled an Investigator.

Is he called an investigator because he has a camcorder?

* snip *

Do you respond with so much anger and hate when you have no clue on this video. I would never say such mean things about something I have no knowledge on. Please take a breath

Erm...because he is INVESTIGATING?

That pretty much does it.

Not sure what his nationality has to do with it at all.

Erm...because he is INVESTIGATING?

That pretty much does it.

Not sure what his nationality has to do with it at all.

I will give you a story about this house. This house was on the right side of a bike route that used to be a some old train tracks. I just got a brand new recorder for my birthday and when I was driving by this house I got chill bumps. So the next time I put my recorder in this house on the very steps n the video and left it there all day and when icame back at night I took a video camera and a digital camera and when i got there I did my filming but I felt goose bumps the whole time I was there. I did not stay very long cause I was scared. Whne I went home I played back the video and was wondering why my video camera had alot of static every where i went. So the next couple of days I listen to the ausio and what I heard shocked me. I heard a man saying to another man GIVE HER A SEDATIVE THEN HE YELLS CLEAR AND HE SHOCKS HER BODY AND THEN THE OTHER MAN YELS 1 and a half.

I will give you a story about this house. This house was on the right side of a bike route that used to be a some old train tracks. I just got a brand new recorder for my birthday and when I was driving by this house I got chill bumps. So the next time I put my recorder in this house on the very steps n the video and left it there all day and when icame back at night I took a video camera and a digital camera and when i got there I did my filming but I felt goose bumps the whole time I was there. I did not stay very long cause I was scared. Whne I went home I played back the video and was wondering why my video camera had alot of static every where i went. So the next couple of days I listen to the ausio and what I heard shocked me. I heard a man saying to another man GIVE HER A SEDATIVE THEN HE YELLS CLEAR AND HE SHOCKS HER BODY and you can hear her body flop on the box springs AND THEN THE OTHER MAN YELS 1 and a half. Then later on the audio I got an old train like back in the very old days. See at the time I did not known that the bike trail was an old train track from the sixties that was removed. The train sound was amazing. I have all of this audio I will I did not have one that could hook up to a computerso I re recorded it on a video camera. If anyone is interested I can post the video. It is very low but very good.If you want more to the story I researched this home over 20 times. Let me know lots of more to come. Thank You

I was so amazed with the audio I called some paranormal groups in my area and let them hear it and they all wanted to post it on their site. I never did give it to them cause I never heard anything like this before. This is how I started getting into evps. So I started leaving the recorder there and tried to capture more stuff. At times I would hear foot steps then doors closing things that would be impossible. I would record as long as the batteries would last daily everywhere I got the chills.I will continue more if anyone is interested. I am not just a beginner of filming stuff i have been doing this for about 6 or 7 years. I have many stories to come.

I would like to see your videos.

I would like to see your videos.

Here is my first evp it is hard to hear cause I recorded it in a video camera. This was at this house.My link

Interesting, but it is nothing conclusive, not by a long shot. Oh, one more thing...

What is intersting is a) the noise upstairs and b)the orbs of different sizes going by.

Noise upstairs is more likely to be another person and this is a highly uncontrolled environment. Any orb images are worthless, simply too many other explanations possible.

Interesting, but it is nothing conclusive, not by a long shot. Oh, one more thing...

Noise upstairs is more likely to be another person and this is a highly uncontrolled environment. Any orb images are worthless, simply too many other explanations possible.

There was no one up stairs. Just me in the house. I know old houses have noise so you are right no way to prove it just know i heard something and you can hear something to. I leave recorder in a freezer and pick up noises that are weird. There is no way to prove what it is. I just did a recording yesterday and on the recording someone is walking down the steps and we both are setting down and in his house no shoes are allowed but you can surely hear shoes walking down the steps. I have no clue where these sounds come from. I have tested many times and these recorders can change sounds and make things different then what they are i know this. But what I do is give the spirit a chance to prove its existence by doing things like knocking three times and leave the recorder and I will recieve three knocks back but at a very low sound a sound that i could not make. I have many experiences with audio but i agree that sounds around the audio can be picked up from far away and turned into something cool.

Here is my first evp it is hard to hear cause I recorded it in a video camera. This was at this house.My link

Interesting, I can hear a voice, (can't make out what it's saying) and I do hear where he says "Clear", and a banging noise after that. Were you alone at the time?

Also is the train noise in this one or is it a different video?

Do you have any links with info on this house? Would like to learn more. Not sure how I feel about the door moving though, it would take a bit more to convince me it was paranormal. No disrespect to anyone intended. Just my opinion.

There was no one up stairs. Just me in the house. I know old houses have noise so you are right no way to prove it just know i heard something and you can hear something to. I leave recorder in a freezer and pick up noises that are weird. There is no way to prove what it is. I just did a recording yesterday and on the recording someone is walking down the steps and we both are setting down and in his house no shoes are allowed but you can surely hear shoes walking down the steps. I have no clue where these sounds come from. I have tested many times and these recorders can change sounds and make things different then what they are i know this. But what I do is give the spirit a chance to prove its existence by doing things like knocking three times and leave the recorder and I will recieve three knocks back but at a very low sound a sound that i could not make. I have many experiences with audio but i agree that sounds around the audio can be picked up from far away and turned into something cool.

Umm, I think the two of us are talking about two completely different videos here...

Interesting, I can hear a voice, (can't make out what it's saying) and I do hear where he says "Clear", and a banging noise after that. Were you alone at the time?

Also is the train noise in this one or is it a different video?

Do you have any links with info on this house? Would like to learn more. Not sure how I feel about the door moving though, it would take a bit more to convince me it was paranormal. No disrespect to anyone intended. Just my opinion.

The banging noise is the person being shocked and the body flopping on box springs. No the train is on another computer that got hit by lightning I have to find it. I did thousands of evp sessions. I have one audio with three trains coming thru with steams engine sound but no trains around. But I researched the school house and the bricks from the old train station were put into the old school house so i was picking up residue energy from the bricks what a great experience.

Umm, I think the two of us are talking about two completely different videos here...

Which one are you talking about. I have a few. But yes on the closing video there were other people outside of the house. There is a long story here. I went back into the house to get my recorder and meet up with a radio station dj and some other people. Could be the voices you are hearing.

Which one are you talking about. I have a few. But yes on the closing video there were other people outside of the house. There is a long story here. I went back into the house to get my recorder and meet up with a radio station dj and some other people. Could be the voices you are hearing.

Ok, stop for a second.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, don't flip-flop subjects.

Anyway, look at the first post of yours I quoted. It was about the very first video in the thread. That is the video I was referring to.

Ok, stop for a second.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, don't flip-flop subjects.

Anyway, look at the first post of yours I quoted. It was about the very first video in the thread. That is the video I was referring to.

Ok there was no one upstairs everyone that was there went to the old barn and I left my recorder there and went back in to get it. But there were other people outside and when I came back out we all left together. So if there were someone else up there I did not know that but you are correct I did not go up stairs and check before we all left. So Thank you There could of been someone up there. I guess you have to rule everything out first before a judgement can be made.

Ok there was no one upstairs everyone that was there went to the old barn and I left my recorder there and went back in to get it. But there were other people outside and when I came back out we all left together. So if there were someone else up there I did not know that but you are correct I did not go up stairs and check before we all left. So Thank you There could of been someone up there. I guess you have to rule everything out first before a judgement can be made.

The bolded is part of the scientific method. The fact that so many paranormal investigators seemingly willfully ignore this is what has mainstream science scoffing at them.

The bolded is part of the scientific method. The fact that so many paranormal investigators seemingly willfully ignore this is what has mainstream science scoffing at them.

See I was just a beginner and had no knowledge of anything I watched Ghost hunters and thought I would try it out. So alot of my stuff is very amatuer. I found out later with many trial and errors how things really worked. The same thing with evp's and pictures. To really capture something that no one can doubt is hard. But i believe that evryone has a specila gift if they try to find it. I believe I have found mine. I don't do audio and video or pictures because of how many ways they can be debunked.But I would never give up the road that I took to get to where I am now. Thanks For you're responses.

See I was just a beginner and had no knowledge of anything I watched Ghost hunters and thought I would try it out. So alot of my stuff is very amatuer. I found out later with many trial and errors how things really worked. The same thing with evp's and pictures. To really capture something that no one can doubt is hard. But i believe that evryone has a specila gift if they try to find it. I believe I have found mine. I don't do audio and video or pictures because of how many ways they can be debunked.But I would never give up the road that I took to get to where I am now. Thanks For you're responses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Well, this is a good place to start. A read through of this will give anyone a good idea why mainstream science doesn't pursue paranormal investigation. Quite simply, we don't know how to approach it yet. We cannot come up with a good way of even collecting credible, verifiable evidence right now, let alone do any experimentation on it.

Inconclusive. Can't see all of the door.

the door for my bedroom in one of my old apartments used to open and close by itself all the time if the livingroom window was open. its just a matter of airflow and pressure