Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unicorns

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#16    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 24 July 2001 - 12:48 PM

Teresa,

i am not gullible about the Unicorns, what i wrote is what i believe. I dont believe they existed because the creatures were sighted by 15 people. Thats just telling me that people claim to have seen them.  

Who says other people didnt see Unicorns 5000 years ago, like peasents. The people that claim to have seen them were famous and powerful people of their time, thats why it was recorded and we know about it.

Anyway how are you going its nice to be back.

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#17    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2001 - 04:24 PM

:-*  I am doing just great, thanks for the concern.
 However, to just get you one more good time.  How do you kow that the great people of power back in the 1600's or earlier did not have some sort of dellusional, split personality disorder of some sort.  I mean we are in the age now, where practically everything has a logical explanation.  And, at a time when people with these 'problems' where held a level above all others'. Just ponder that a bit, you ofcourse don't have to think of it as anything more than my unbias opinion.
Hey Homer....... :-*

#18    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 30 August 2002 - 10:01 PM

if there is a lesson to be learned here it is...........never play leagfrog with a unicorn  haha :s9 :s07 :-[ :-/

#19    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 30 August 2002 - 10:09 PM

if there is a lesson to be learned it is... never play leapfrog with a unicorn.... :s07 :s9 :s01 :o :-/  :-[ :s3

#20    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 30 August 2002 - 10:45 PM

TEST

Thats what I thought. This thread also has a bug, the posts Cerberus wrote didn't appear until I sent this test post. I'm going to lock it off. If anyone would like to add any thoughts about Unicorns, please start a new thread.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users