Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Official U.M. "Predictions Watch" Thread

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#61    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:29 AM

Unsure about the timeframe, although the Australia and Fiji one might happen around September-October.

The Iraq bombings would occur around December or whenever Ramadan is.

Catalonia would happen in Novemeber with the Basque bombings happening over the Christmas holidays.

The earthquake would happen in August, hence why NZ could not help Australia invade Fiji.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#62    pkripper4

pkripper4

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:50 PM

Had a dream of a new religion appearing near the end of the year, and it becoming mainstream by mid june 2011. Ive got the strangest feeling it might actually happen, so if my prediction is correct (ill throw a big party 1 in 50 isnt bad eh?) i think i might actually join a religion.

"The wind is speaking to me."
"Whats it saying?"
"I dont know, i dont speak wind."

#63    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:32 AM

Posted Image "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."
2 Tim 3

#64    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,097 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:34 AM

It is time Father, the Times of the Gentiles are over.

Have no mercy, except to the table, which has been turned.

Posted Image "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."
2 Tim 3

#65    pendora

pendora

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• Life is an Occasion. Rise to it!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:25 AM

That Nikki person didn't get many bingos on her 2009 and 2008 list.

~  It amazes me that some people think their skepticism is of any importance to me at all.  ~

#66    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:04 AM

Hi I am new to this topic but lets see what I can see if anything. There is going to be a famous baseball player kicking the bucket. I just saw Grandholm the Governor of Michigan now why did I see her face. Let's look farther. I feel there is going to be an issue with either robbery or a issue with or maybe a invading her privacy. I know Valentines is next year but I am hearing it told to me for some reason that day. I am hearing a lot of cameras being snapped. I am seeing an issue with television. Like there will be a blackout of tv where there will be no tv's for awhile. I am seeing a tv screen with only snowyness. Just a few quick flashes. Who knows maybe I will get lucky. Thanks ST

#67    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

The Sum of All Bears

• 5,454 posts

• "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:49 PM

Need a month or as close to month or two as possible, and needs to be this year - this particular thread is only for this year.

This is an official U.M. experiment and project aimed at taking a look at and tracking a general example of some predictions that have been made and are available, concerning what is left of this year, 2010.

Edited by Paranormalcy, 23 August 2010 - 07:50 PM.

UM Rules | Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252hrs/4y+, View: Ideomotor

#68    Nenaptio

Nenaptio

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

Just had a dream I felt really wierd and kinda sure about

a BUG war (maybe world war 3) around the end of this year and in the middle of 2011.

Not sure if this may be right, but I was somewhat lucid or something in my dream, so I asked someone the exact date, I am sure that I heard that it would be on a monday, but I also somehow feel that It would be during March...

But Mainly, I just get a feeling that a big war will happen at the end of this year and during 2011.

edit: woops just read my above post... Im sorry that it goes into 2011 a bit, but I just have a really strong feeling about this and I dont know where else to post this

Edited by Nenaptio, 25 August 2010 - 06:34 PM.

#69    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

The Sum of All Bears

• 5,454 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:48 PM

Big Chief sayum words heap big important, Posting Bear.

As for the original predictions, I'm not really seeing anything specific, or even from anyone else in the thread, until November, so there isn't likely to be much activity or checking up for validity until November, then from there on, there are a good handful of things to confirm or call BS on. I gotta say, from all the predictions posted in my first post and all the ones following, I'm not seeing anything terribly convincing so far.

Edited by Paranormalcy, 28 August 2010 - 06:59 PM.

UM Rules | Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252hrs/4y+, View: Ideomotor

#70    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,097 posts

• ראה

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

Posted Image

[Source]

2 Tim 3

#71    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

The Sum of All Bears

• 5,454 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:53 PM

Again, NOT a prediction. PLEASE describe what in the world you're trying to say with these cryptic pictures. That tells neither what you're showing, nor when anything is supposed to happen.

#72    Universal Sight

Universal Sight

Psychic Spy

• 1,041 posts

• Nature doesnt have a language.... but its talking to us all the time

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:12 PM

this stuff needs to be in that topic with the encrypted rocks or whatever. or, that other quack post that used satellite images that supposedly gave clues to aliens being here..... seriously dude...WTF?!

I predict that another useless post with photos will be posted with no explanation or relevance to the topic.

Edited by Universal Sight, 29 August 2010 - 09:13 PM.

Stanton Friedman- "But absence of evidence is not evidence for the absence of evidence. <--- WHAT?!

#73    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,097 posts

• ראה

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:44 PM

View PostParanormalcy, on 29 August 2010 - 06:53 PM, said:

Again, NOT a prediction. PLEASE describe what in the world you're trying to say with these cryptic pictures. That tells neither what you're showing, nor when anything is supposed to happen.

Not a prediction?   Perhaps you are unfamiliar with my work.  

In meteorology, the inverted triangle is the symbol for [cyclonic winds.]

Here's an example.  On November 20, 2007, I posted the top photograph, as part of a "cryptic" prediction and warning. I added the four red balls.

Note: Click images for source ...

The Forecast

Posted Image

Within four months, the first tornado ever to hit downtown Atlanta in that city's history, damaged the very building I highlighted, passing in front of the very side I displayed.
At that exact time, the NCAA basketball playoffs were being held, and because of the resulting damage to the nearby arena, the four remaining finalists had to move to a new venue.

The reason for "cryptic" predictions, is so that the historic time-line cannot be changed or influenced by men.

The Results four months later

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 29 August 2010 - 10:05 PM.

2 Tim 3

#74    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:01 PM

I'm not sure if I can post this since it's happening right now or in a couple of days but I think hurricane Earl is going to make land fall at the Georgia coast line, might even go up the Florida coast line but I think it's going to hit hard.

Hatch.

#75    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:59 PM

View PostHatch, on 31 August 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

I'm not sure if I can post this since it's happening right now or in a couple of days but I think hurricane Earl is going to make land fall at the Georgia coast line, might even go up the Florida coast line but I think it's going to hit hard.

Hatch.

Looks like I'm wrong, thankgoodness! I'm still feeling it though, maybe it's another one, no prediction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users