Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#16    louisvilleseeker

louisvilleseeker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:46 PM

draw a pentagram. cast a lvel 15 summoning spell. forget to destroy the pentagram. lol.

in all seriousness... do a pagan summoning ritual, involving a pentagram as a summoning circle, forget to destroy the circle and the spirit will be bound the the spot/ house.

#17    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,507 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 04 May 2010 - 02:19 PM, said:

Go get married, that will make your life a living hell. :P

Just forget about your anniversary, you'll see a demon materialize in no time. :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#18    Kriegermonch

Kriegermonch

Government Agent

• 3,285 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

You want to invite evil spirits into your home because you believe evil spirits will show themselves more readily than indifferent or benevolent spirits, yes?

I can't tell you how to do this Sakari. I don't think anyone can. At least not anyone with any real authority or knowledge. Anything you can google or pick up in your local book retailer is the same information you're going to get here. No one knows how. If people did, then there wouldn't be such a question as to whether or not ghosts exists, in the scientific community anyway.

Why do you want to do this? Is it purely for educational purposes or something else?

#19    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:01 PM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

But...if you invite evil spirits into your house...a said number of republicans and democrats go without souls for the duration of your expirement.  :innocent:

#20    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

The whole purpose of the elaborate settings and ceremonies of the evocation technique is to cause an intense psychological change within the practicioner (just read Crowley's introduction to the Mathers version of the Lesser Key). And trust me when I say that they can be very effective at putting you in an altered state of consciousness, if you are able to "get into" them. They can and do cause impressive inner visions, but they also require practice, concentration and belief. Like Puridalan's experiment, the results are largely in your head, and are therefore not able to be verified as the result of external beings. The psychological intensity and preparation that goes into these rituals should, in theory, make the results obtained from these rituals more intense and profound than those that could be obtained from hers. I think Sakari wanted something more physical, though, and neither of these methods are likely to achieve that. I don't believe you're likely to get that with any method, honestly.

Edited by Cybele, 04 May 2010 - 05:32 PM.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#21    mtndwellar

mtndwellar

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:27 PM

View PostCybele, on 04 May 2010 - 04:55 PM, said:

Like Puridalan's experiment, the results are largely in your head, and are therefore not able to be verified as the result of external beings.

What is Puridalan's experiment?

#22    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

View Postmtndwellar, on 04 May 2010 - 06:27 PM, said:

What is Puridalan's experiment?

She describes it on the first page of this thread.

#23    Sergeant

Sergeant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Favorite 1960's hippie quote:
    "I just hate people who hate people"

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:35 PM

SupeRgirl, on 04 May 2010 - 05:43 AM, said:

(Reference)
I could not agree more. Any attempt to purposely invite something with a goal to ruin your life or destroy you is foolish whether one believes in them or not.
If I asked you to come into my home and perform trivial theatrics for my entertainment, would you?

If you invite a person into your life with evil intent, do you expect them to hurt you while you watch or would they do those things unaware, in the background so you can offer no defense? Some things "get off" hurting people. We are the symbolic frog in the pan which they toss onto the hot road. They enjoy watching us squirm trying to escape the searing heat. It's entertainment and once used up they simply look for another.

General rule of thumb: Look for trouble and you will find it. Or it find you in ways you don't expect.

#24    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

Wrong

They can be verified
That brings me up to my next point, do readings in which can be verified from the deceased that are coming in. Get a friend or someone you know..anyone...or rather get a complete stranger. Complete stranger is better because you know none of their family. Think about either the alive  person or tell them to give you a picture

now if the person is there, they should be able to tell you how they died
If you tell the stranger that their grandmother died of a pneunomia with a Myocardial infaraction, thus the stranger can verify if you are indeed right or not

So, there are actually ways to verify, this being one method, if you want to verify all your results..it's best to do it this way. Without any pre-info of the stranger or their family/friends ect.

#25    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,176 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

I've held seances, had "spells cast", brought in supposedly haunted artifacts and just about anything else I could think of done in my home.  TRYING to get some type of response or anything from anywhere paranormal.

Nothing.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#26    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:46 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 04 May 2010 - 06:36 PM, said:

Wrong

They can be verified

If these methods actually worked and were able to be replicated reliably, don't you think that there would be conclusive proof? Wouldn't the methods of spiritualism be accepted by more people? Even if they do work, you're not necessarily proving that a dead person's spirit is communicating with you. If you're willing to accept paranormal explanations, couldn't this be an example of you reading another person's mind?

Edited by Cybele, 04 May 2010 - 06:50 PM.

#27    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,176 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

View PostCybele, on 04 May 2010 - 06:46 PM, said:

If these methods actually worked and were able to be replicated reliably, don't you think that there would be conclusive proof? Wouldn't the methods of spiritualism be accepted by more people?

Yes.

Exactly.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#28    Phoenixqueen

Phoenixqueen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• 'Strangers are just friends we haven't met yet'.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

View PostSergeant, on 04 May 2010 - 06:35 PM, said:

I could not agree more. Any attempt to purposely invite something with a goal to ruin your life or destroy you is foolish whether one believes in them or not.
If I asked you to come into my home and perform trivial theatrics for my entertainment, would you?

If you invite a person into your life with evil intent, do you expect them to hurt you while you watch or would they do those things unaware, in the background so you can offer no defense? Some things "get off" hurting people. We are the symbolic frog in the pan which they toss onto the hot road. They enjoy watching us squirm trying to escape the searing heat. It's entertainment and once used up they simply look for another.

General rule of thumb: Look for trouble and you will find it. Or it find you in ways you don't expect.
I agree with this. Trying to invite a demonic presence into your home would be similar to inviting in a serial killer simply because your curious.  There are other ways to learn about these things without inviting them into your home or reaching out to communicate with it. I speak from experience when I say if you do achieve your goal, you will be fortunate at best to live to regret it.

#29    mtndwellar

mtndwellar

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

View PostCybele, on 04 May 2010 - 06:31 PM, said:

She describes it on the first page of this thread.

LOL I did a Google search for "Puridalan's experiment"  :wacko:

#30    Sergeant

Sergeant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Favorite 1960's hippie quote:
    "I just hate people who hate people"

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

puridalan, on 04 May 2010 - 01:36 PM, said:

So, there are actually ways to verify, this being one method, if you want to verify all your results..it's best to do it this way. Without any pre-info of the stranger or their family/friends ect.

Agreed.
I have a very odd thing going on outlined elsewhere in the forum. It very well could have been imagination and looking for verification either way, I became friends with a psychic of good reputation. She offers readings for free and I simply asked "What kind of spirits are hanging around me" and I purposely withhold all other info. Her only clue was my avatar name (Mysti) and my question.
. I believe the psychic was located in Canada, a great distance away.
I expected some vague general answer but she gave some specifics including the correct name to one of the spirits whom I already knew. That was quite a guess.

Different www friend of mine living in Michigan offered help with a problem I had. He had no information other than I lived in Georgia near Atlanta. I recieved an email from him asking to confirm the location of my house. Included was a Google Earth file zoomed to the extreme of my neighborhood and there is my house. More coincidence.

Very very very lucky guesses if only coincidence.

Edited by Sergeant, 04 May 2010 - 07:17 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users