Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 23 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2435 replies to this topic

#1    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,459 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

POPULAR

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2    Ketzer

Ketzer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:43 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)
If you ever find out, let me know how you did it. :tu:

#3    Drj312

Drj312

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:02 AM

you're just going to get the response that if you dont believe it wont happen

#4    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:14 AM

I know quite a few methods which people claim to be able to utilize in order to evoke, to physical appearance, whatever spirit they like. They are supposed to take months of preparation and involve elaborate ceremonies, however, so I've never performed them properly. Plus I have doubts that these people are telling the truth about their results. But if you feel like spending large amounts of time on a project, I'd follow the instructions of the Lesser and Greater Keys of Solomon. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "too far out there".

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#5    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:17 AM

View PostDrj312, on 04 May 2010 - 02:02 AM, said:

you're just going to get the response that if you dont believe it wont happen

That's what everyone says on occult and new age forums, but I don't buy it. Unless these experiences are the result of a certain frame of mind (which I believe they are), and thus not objectively real, belief shouldn't factor into it at all.

Edited by Cybele, 04 May 2010 - 02:44 AM.

#6    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

• Yeah, I am that good.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:56 AM

Have you tried a nice gold embossed invitation?

I am the guy with the stick.

#7    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:35 AM

Ya, it does matter anyone is being an idiot to say they want evil spirits in their house..that's the most idiotic crap I've heard in my life. We should be surronding ourselves with positive energy not negative..and yes it DOES matter. -.-

As for seeing the dead/spirits..you don't have to do any eleborate ceremony what so ever...anyone that claims you have to is pure bs. It's just like you are talking to a person who is alive..when someone comes over to your house..do you do an eleborate ceremony before they come...no you'd look like an idiot!

People think that communicating with the dead is some foreign alien language in which everything should be totally butt backwards and difficult..keep it simple stupid is what I say.

Edited by puridalan, 04 May 2010 - 05:37 AM.

#8    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:47 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Buy a web cam and wait?

#9    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:06 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 04 May 2010 - 05:35 AM, said:

As for seeing the dead/spirits..you don't have to do any eleborate ceremony what so ever...anyone that claims you have to is pure bs. It's just like you are talking to a person who is alive..when someone comes over to your house..do you do an eleborate ceremony before they come...no you'd look like an idiot!

People think that communicating with the dead is some foreign alien language in which everything should be totally butt backwards and difficult..keep it simple stupid is what I say.

Why don't you suggest something "simple stupid" for Sakari to try and we'll see if it works.

#10    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:12 AM

Okay

Here is a thought, actually listen
Yes, simply listen, don't try to communicate with the dead via a huge elaborate party planner

instead focus on one specific dead person, someone you knew, ie your grandmother ect
In fact why don't you get a picture of the person
one picture of them
or either one item they had that they gave to you
simply focus on the photo, do a blank stare onto the photo, but not entirely zoned out
then write down the first things you get whether it be auditory like you actually hear that persons voice telling you things, whether it be visual via words like "cat" or visual by picture images ie someone pouring a cup of coffee

write/draw to the best of your ability to things which come to mind no matter how stupid it may seem, if the person says a phrase write the phrase, if the person shows you something via picture draw the picture, if they give you a date..right the date down

sometimes it helps when the deceased person is familiar, also helps because now you have a target instead of randomly waiting for someone/thing to come in.

However, some individuals do better with those they do not know...each to their own..but that is one tip I offer

Also, another tip..don't ask stupid questions or 'baby talk' I'm sure when you're dead you don't want a billion people asking you 'how are you' or 'what is your name...constantly'..it would get rather annoying, rather listen  to them and what they have to show you. Don't ever let your ego get in the way, is probably number one.

Edited by puridalan, 04 May 2010 - 06:14 AM.

#11    cameojoe

cameojoe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• The woods have a dark side.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:23 AM

Inviting evil spirits in is not a good idea.

#12    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:32 AM

Listen. Evil spirits are a figment of a man's mind. That does not mean they are not real, because to the people who have seen them they are 100% real. You don't believe and thus there are no evil spirits that could bother you.

#13    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:43 AM

Well said Puri! Stomping your feet and demanding that something evil comes and proves it self to you because the puny little Ouija board didn't work, is egoistical and just stupidly stupid on a lot of levels. Why the hell should it ? and why anyone would want to draw malicious energies and attention to themselves is totally irrational to me.

If you want to understand and experience something in the way your perception possibly can then do what Puri suggests. It's involves working on yourself and tuning yourself up to par. You are wanting to put your every day analytical mind aside and allow your mind to just to perceive and feel what is there around you, without judgement. There is bound to be something, but it might take practise for you to feel your mind work like that. It's something you will need commit your focus and concentration too.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#14    mtndwellar

mtndwellar

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Why don't they manifest?  It is because you have nothing to offer.  

Physical manifestations from preternatural requires energy and effort on their part.  Apparently whatever you may have had, they have already taken or they have no need.  The Keys of Solomon were suggested.  They only worked for Solomon because he had strong faith and developed relationships with angelic beings ahead of time.  You have no influence over spirits.

#15    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,611 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

POPULAR

Go get married, that will make your life a living hell. :P

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users