Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?


  • Please log in to reply
2272 replies to this topic

#106    Drj312

Drj312

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Joined:07 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:41 AM

lots of talk of negative energy in here. last time i checked, negative energy was just a hypothesis for why the universe is expanding at an accelerated rate. but hey, we can all make things up if we want to


#107    Conditor Malorum

Conditor Malorum

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2010

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

You might want to try DPT. I've heard the experience is comparable to being dragged screaming into Hell.

I'll give this a shot, though. I'm curious what if anything will happen.

Paint some big veves on your wall, or on some posterboard that you attach to your wall. You can find copies of almost any veve online. If you're looking for Bad Stuff, maybe try Kalfu and Baron Kriminel and Linglessou Basin-Sang. Try to find out what's usually offered to those three lwa, then set up a little altar in front of their veve.

Then **** things up. Disrespect them, offer them wrong things, insult them, insult them to people you know, hell, pee on the altars you make for them, whatever.

In Vodu they're considered really bad dudes, but that Basin-Sang means 'bucket of blood' might give that away. He's a cannibal. Baron Kriminel is sort of the lwa of criminals, most people offer to him to get out of jail or beat a court case or avoid cops. And to get away with murder, and worse. Most of the time, people only offer to Kalfu when they think they have bad luck, because Kalfu is said to be kind of the inverse of Papa Legba - he (Kalfu) lets evil spirits into the world, and lots of bokors work with him. These are the kind of lwa that the Tonton Macoute supposedly worked with.

I'd say to be as completely serious with it as you can be, but that might fall into the 'but you have to believe!' thing. With 'possession' and Vodu, at least, that isn't true - observers, tourists, foreigners, non-believers, they're all ridden from time to time (but I don't rule out that might mob mentality and that the things people do while ridden aren't just akin to placebo affect). So maybe pissing off some very hot petro lwa will work even if you don't believe.


#108    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,982 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:42 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 06 May 2010 - 03:41 AM, said:

To Everyone and Sakari
Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?
also did you say you had a son


View Postpuridalan, on 06 May 2010 - 04:20 AM, said:

You are asking to invite evil spirits into your home. Now, tell me this..you are afraid of 'threats' on your family...yet you are not afraid to invite evil spirits into your home..that could possibly potentially 'threaten' your family.

I am getting you to think here critically. I am not making any types of threats toward your family, I would merely be sending negative energy...just like spirits would be doing in the same fashion. There would be no physical aspect involved at all. You have all the rights to be scared something bad to happen to your family

yet at the same time...it doesn't make sense for you to 'welcome' evil spirits..then be afraid for your family..that is downright stupid and hypocritical. If you WISH to invite them in, then you should expect the worse to happen to your family ie tragic death. In these cases there isn't some physical murderer with a gun, no when this does happen you can't put anyone in jail because no one even touched you or was around you physically..

What I am saying is you can't jail a ghost..you do realize this? That if an evil being was to murderer or cause the death of your loved one...you could press no charges...this is what I am getting you to think about. Because you cannot have it one way, just to invite a spirit in...you're going to get all the baggage with it.

Now, I am not a cold hearted person, but I think this gave you a real wake up call to what you were asking for. No you never did mention you're son but I already knew that you did have a son...see how that works. I would never wish to hurt your family...but I hope from the above..this can really put in perspective what you are messing with

Since this has gotten you to think about it, and has certainly enraged you, will you wish to invite pleasant and happy spirits and not evil spirits. If that is one thing I wish for you to do, for your own family's sake is to invite positive spirits that can help guide you or from the loved ones that have passed. Are you willing to do that, instead of going on your first notion of inviting anything at all

Ok , I do not want to make this a bash fest...But , you need to really read what I write....At the start , I stated " evil spirits , or nice ones"..I figured by reading all of the Demonic posts here , that evil thing would be easier...Ok , let's clear up what you stated....

You say you did not threaten me or my family?....Just read the highlighted parts above...And by the way it did not bother me one bit , and definitley not afraid...I do not belive in that at all....You know who Bin Laden is , just one example....How many people do you think have looked at his pictures and wished the worse for him?.....Dude is still a billionare , and free....Does not work....

Now back to you saying you did not threaten....Well , I believe your quote above is pretty specific , car crash , someone dying , and even the color of the car.Also , how many people in the world have at least one son?.Was not sure what you were getting at there.If you had said "had a son" and been specific on age of death , and cause , than I would think you were a stalker..Don't worry , that does not bother me either...I think you are the one who was getting enraged , not me..I am still happy as a clam , plus you are to cute to get mad at.

Anyway , I hope I cleared that all up....

Last night , I tried things posted , made a Ouiji board ( have not had one in years) out of paper , used a shot glass as the whatever it is...Asked a bunch of things , it never moved...I pricked my finger and put some blood on a piece of paper ( by the way , pricked it on accident ,and said " hey"....)  , I wrote for any spirits , demons , shadow people , etc. to come say hello , I even tried the "taunting" thing....Said they are scared , and other names I can not type...I slept like a baby last night , nothing moved , no doors slammed.
My experiment is going well , for me....But , did I expect anything diferent?....Nope.

Not to sure I am going to paint a entire room though.....

So far , I am still proving " they do not exist " , at least not in my head or home....

Edited by Sakari, 07 May 2010 - 12:52 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#109    Ketzer

Ketzer

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:41 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 06 May 2010 - 03:41 AM, said:

To Everyone and Sakari
Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?
also did you say you had a son
It doesn't matter if it's real or not, and I don't believe it is. However, just trying to do something like that...wow. You're sick. Stop drinking damn blood and talking about killing a man's wife and child.

Edited by Dasmian, 07 May 2010 - 02:41 AM.


#110    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:53 AM

What, I never once said killing anyone..at all. I was stating how stupid it was to invite evil spirits in. If you actually read all of what I said, I went on to say that no I wont be doing any of those things..but apparently you didn't read the rest of what I wrote. dear lord people

I'm not out to harm anyone or kill anyone, I am showing how stupid his idea of inviting something evil in is, getting the man to think critically
Not that I was going to harm anyone, no I would never do that.
If you wish to think of me as such an evil cold SOB, then so be it
I'm done with this thread for obvious reasons
Best wishes to all, especially Sakari

Edited by puridalan, 07 May 2010 - 03:55 AM.


#111    louisvilleseeker

louisvilleseeker

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:59 AM

well... i could research into this, most of what i know is either trapping them or getting/keeping them out..... i have read some things, but it was only for benevolent entities.... maybe i could borrow my friends old grimoire.... hmm..


#112    bigdaddyinge

bigdaddyinge

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:somewhere friggin cold, usa

  • no, of course i'm not all right. i'm half right. the other half is left.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:42 AM

haha... sakari, leave it to you to post a thread like this. i do think that you do rather like to stir the pot a little, don't ya? interesting thread, but you had to have known what was gonna be the responses before you even posted it. kudos to you, my brotha, for such an interesting and entertaining discussion topic.

but seriously.. i don't think that there's ANY way to summon a ghost, or demon, or specter, or whatever you want to call it. those who claim to be able to do so, are, imo, in the same BS boat that those who claim to be psychics, or intuitives, or astral projectionists, or remote viewers are in. the only thing i can advise personally is to go looking for them, try to put yourself in what you believe to be the optimum set of circumstances to witness a paranormal event, and hope like hell that something will happen. but it's very unlikely. i used to go looking for the paranormal for almost the same reasons that you started this thread... i didn't believe and i wanted to prove to myself with certainty in either direction. 99% of the searching i did (and i did alot) panned out to nothing. i was either lucky, or experienced something which can be explained but until this moment hasn't. i can't be certain for sure. i believe that there's unexplainable entities out there, but i could be wrong. most of you know by now what i believe... and you also know that i'll be the first to admit that i could be wrong in my beliefs. i'm just too logically-oriented to be a 100% die-hard. i too, have tried to summon, insult, request, and invite whatever entities that could be listening to come to me (when i was younger.. now, with a family to think of, the results don't outweigh the risks if there happens to be something to it all) and nothing came to my summoning. i think that if these things exist, they'll do whatever they want and aren't interested in the fact that you want to see them. good luck in your experiments, sakari, and i'll be following along as i can. :tu:

p.s.- i wouldn't dream of staring at your picture and wishing bad things to you and your family, my friend. :no:  beautiful bike by the way. B)

bigdaddyinge

#113    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

View PostDasmian, on 04 May 2010 - 01:43 AM, said:

If you ever find out, let me know how you did it. :tu:
alright very serious...you should never invite anything..... but it seems as though they need permission to interfere with your life....asking for help from someone who has passed would be best...one: you know them two: they usually would choose not to bother you.
but this works for me.
Lay down and go into a trance...in a trance you will be vibrating at a much lower level thus making it possible to be touched and talked to by beings. Now I call this spiritual summoning. Think of the person for everything they are...appearance, attitude, the way they sound when they talk so on...evil spirits not a good idea...once you give them permission they wont go if they are stubborn, other bad entities will actually harm your psyche, drain your energy and make you feel terrible
but if you are wanting to still invite them...Ouija boards will do it...


#114    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

View Postbigdaddyinge, on 07 May 2010 - 08:42 AM, said:

haha... sakari, leave it to you to post a thread like this. i do think that you do rather like to stir the pot a little, don't ya? interesting thread, but you had to have known what was gonna be the responses before you even posted it. kudos to you, my brotha, for such an interesting and entertaining discussion topic.

but seriously.. i don't think that there's ANY way to summon a ghost, or demon, or specter, or whatever you want to call it. those who claim to be able to do so, are, imo, in the same BS boat that those who claim to be psychics, or intuitives, or astral projectionists, or remote viewers are in. the only thing i can advise personally is to go looking for them, try to put yourself in what you believe to be the optimum set of circumstances to witness a paranormal event, and hope like hell that something will happen. but it's very unlikely. i used to go looking for the paranormal for almost the same reasons that you started this thread... i didn't believe and i wanted to prove to myself with certainty in either direction. 99% of the searching i did (and i did alot) panned out to nothing. i was either lucky, or experienced something which can be explained but until this moment hasn't. i can't be certain for sure. i believe that there's unexplainable entities out there, but i could be wrong. most of you know by now what i believe... and you also know that i'll be the first to admit that i could be wrong in my beliefs. i'm just too logically-oriented to be a 100% die-hard. i too, have tried to summon, insult, request, and invite whatever entities that could be listening to come to me (when i was younger.. now, with a family to think of, the results don't outweigh the risks if there happens to be something to it all) and nothing came to my summoning. i think that if these things exist, they'll do whatever they want and aren't interested in the fact that you want to see them. good luck in your experiments, sakari, and i'll be following along as i can. :tu:

p.s.- i wouldn't dream of staring at your picture and wishing bad things to you and your family, my friend. :no:  beautiful bike by the way. B)
seems like somebody is so negative thats all they will know...thats how it happens you need to be positive, open minded...most will never experience half of the things described on this site...their negativity acts as an invisible barrier.

Edited by DawnieK, 07 May 2010 - 12:03 PM.


#115    Long_Gone

Long_Gone

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Joined:20 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

View PostDawnieK, on 07 May 2010 - 12:02 PM, said:

seems like somebody is so negative thats all they will know...thats how it happens you need to be positive, open minded...most will never experience half of the things described on this site...their negativity acts as an invisible barrier.

Yes, The people who confuse fantasy with reality. That 'Invisible barrier' you're referring to is reality. Sure it'd be cool if we could really call evil spirits, Infact life would be much more interesting. But reality is harsh. too bad. Most people can't deal with that, They just want their movies and books to be real. They aren't really looking for the truth or open minded.

This whole 'believing' thing is a lame excuse.


#116    King Of Agony

King Of Agony

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 162 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Unyielding kings of agony
    Test your body chemistry
    Pulmonary overthrow
    Possession of your inner throne

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

View PostTheApostate, on 04 May 2010 - 06:32 AM, said:

Listen. Evil spirits are a figment of a man's mind. That does not mean they are not real, because to the people who have seen them they are 100% real. You don't believe and thus there are no evil spirits that could bother you.

disbelief or even denial is an effective shield, yes  ;)

but hey, whatever works

May the farce be with you

#117    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

View PostOver-Kill, on 07 May 2010 - 03:29 PM, said:

Yes, The people who confuse fantasy with reality. That 'Invisible barrier' you're referring to is reality. Sure it'd be cool if we could really call evil spirits, Infact life would be much more interesting. But reality is harsh. too bad. Most people can't deal with that, They just want their movies and books to be real. They aren't really looking for the truth or open minded.

This whole 'believing' thing is a lame excuse.
Arrogance isn't your fault...maybe one day you'll be open to what life has to offer until then you can remain in your materialistic life of adverse influences. Maybe one day you will listen to your conscious and it will never lead you away. Have you ever heard you cannot hear unless you listen. There's some words of wonder for you. Why don't you draw positive energy and thoughts into your life. Like I said being negative and narrow minded will never allow you to see the bigger picture. Even when things do prove themselves to you I bet you write it off like you are crazy or imagining things. sorry for you luck.


#118    bornmystic

bornmystic

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United States

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta


So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)


You know, I am working on completing this entire thread but I just simply had to state that this absolutely fascinates me!  I find it so odd that there are actually individuals out there who desire interactions with spirits and demons and not one spirit or demon will make your acquaintance.   :hmm:

  I remember reading a thread somewhere (possibly in the religion forum or another website) about "The God Gene."  Supposedly if I remember correctly there is a theory that those of us who are inclined to experience the paranormal or inclined to follow spiritual paths even including religion carry a certain gene within our brains. This gene makes us "see" or "feel" the spirit realm. This gene gives us the ability to "float a little bit higher on the clouds" than others. Supposedly those like Sakari are born without the Gene and therefore have absolutely no ability to access it.

Well this is just mindblowing for me to think about!  For those of us (myself included) who believe in the spirit realm and have had countless experiences that absolutely could not be figments of imagination, we cannot imagine the other realms not existing! I've most definently seen both sides of the track and the darkness I have experienced is horrifying!  It baffles me that people like Sakari can walk through life asking such beings to torment them and they get ignored. I promise you that If I asked right now, Id have a little guy/girl/elephant/fairy looking thing sitting beside my desk ready to take me on. (Just a funny example! take lightly lol and not to say that all fairys are bad.)  But in seriousness, I would most defenitely be answered and I'd have proof of it I'm certain. (Don't ask me to do it. I'll never do it again. hint hint.)

So to elaborate on this.  This simple question asked by Sakari could expand into a huge conversation that I'm quite readily trying to get into by reading the 100 and something responses on this thread.  

His question leads to next question.

If we must have a "God Gene" for lack of a better word, Does God really exist?  To me God definently exists.  I'll shout it to the roof tops but is it actually just a mental illness?  Are our minds so powerful as to create such elaborate stories and alternate realms of contiousness?

Take religion for instance. Why would Sakari be born without the ability to ever feel a need for a God? Religion would teach someone otherwise. Why would Sakari be born immune to spiritual attack when the rest of us fight it often?


This world is so weird.


Sakari, I would say that if you are looking for proof of the spirit realm, maybe it would be better to seek out a spiritual belief or practice that interests you.  I would certainly stay away from inviting evil into your home however I kinda see where you were coming from.  I took it as you are so certain that they do not exist, that if so called evil ones existed, they certainly would have answered you by now.

  Well in a way I agree.  Your situation baffles me.

Posted Image

#119    bornmystic

bornmystic

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United States

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

View PostSakari, on 05 May 2010 - 02:50 AM, said:

Man ,I asked for one thing , than we get astral projection  , lucid dreaming , etc..
Than , everyone goes off on that train.....

Can I attempt one more time .......

How do I invite evil/non-evil spirits into my home without using new age , or mind bending ideas?....I am trying one thing at a time...If you add in the other things I still need to " prove do not exist" , than that is way to many things on my plate....

Let's stick with just the one "paranormal" experiment for now , and that would be " how to invite them in"...Heck , they do not even need invited....

All of these stories out there , and supposed "actual events" , someone must know what some of these people did to get them in?....

And please not astral projection , lucid dreaming , medium work , etc.....One thing at a time :)



DOH!!!!!  Popping myself on the forehead!  I think I just added to yet another derailment of your thread on the last post I made.  Sorry!  I can't offer suggestions but you still baffle the crap out of me!

Namaste.

Posted Image

#120    Cybele

Cybele

    Married to the Void

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Joined:26 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

View Postbornmystic, on 07 May 2010 - 05:16 PM, said:

You know, I am working on completing this entire thread but I just simply had to state that this absolutely fascinates me! I find it so odd that there are actually individuals out there who desire interactions with spirits and demons and not one spirit or demon will make your acquaintance.

View Postbornmystic, on 07 May 2010 - 05:16 PM, said:

Well this is just mindblowing for me to think about! For those of us (myself included) who believe in the spirit realm and have had countless experiences that absolutely could not be figments of imagination, we cannot imagine the other realms not existing! I've most definently seen both sides of the track and the darkness I have experienced is horrifying! It baffles me that people like Sakari can walk through life asking such beings to torment them and they get ignored. I promise you that If I asked right now, Id have a little guy/girl/elephant/fairy looking thing sitting beside my desk ready to take me on. (Just a funny example! take lightly lol and not to say that all fairys are bad.) But in seriousness, I would most defenitely be answered and I'd have proof of it I'm certain. (Don't ask me to do it. I'll never do it again. hint hint.)

To me, this strongly suggests that spiritual experiences depend very much on belief and thus are largely psychological in origin.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users