Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#1441    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• I just ordinary man, who just wanna open secret of this nature and other Dimention...

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Depend on what side you see. Because you never know who honest people really wants to give you, their knowladge... You never know..

#1442    whitelight

whitelight

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

Sakari, you just proved my point.

#1443    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

View Postwhitelight, on 22 September 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

Sakari, you just proved my point.

Exactly !

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1444    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

View PostSakari, on 22 September 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

Seeker, thanks....Makes sense it does :)
The thought of you sitting in a dark room rocking back and forth chanting "sexey demon" with a big grin on your face makes me giggle.

If you do get there, you still might have to face a few demons... I'm sure you have them, we all do. Altered states usually surface them first.

Just do me a favor, if somebody gives you a cube with a bunch of designes on, be sure to get pinn heads autograph for me. Pretty please?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1445    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 22 September 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

The thought of you sitting in a dark room rocking back and forth chanting "sexey demon" with a big grin on your face makes me giggle.

If you do get there, you still might have to face a few demons... I'm sure you have them, we all do. Altered states usually surface them first.

Just do me a favor, if somebody gives you a cube with a bunch of designes on, be sure to get pinn heads autograph for me. Pretty please?

That is one of the best replies I have seen in a long time :)

The original HellRaiser scared the Hell out of me.....

And yes, we do all have " demons " to face all of the time, in our daily lives......Just not the same Demons others are refering to.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1446    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• I just ordinary man, who just wanna open secret of this nature and other Dimention...

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hmm.. interesting conversation.. altare.. that can bee...

#1447    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

View PostSakari, on 22 September 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

That is one of the best replies I have seen in a long time :)

The original HellRaiser scared the Hell out of me.....

And yes, we do all have " demons " to face all of the time, in our daily lives......Just not the same Demons others are refering to.
Haha... You are the guy we were all screaming at not to touch the dam thing.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1448    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 22 September 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

Haha... You are the guy we were all screaming at not to touch the dam thing.

True, true....I would be that guy...

Salmon are coming by the way :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1449    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostSakari, on 22 September 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

True, true....I would be that guy...

Salmon are coming by the way :)
Yeah I know. In stead of running the bay liner all over the place, I'm going to anchor the party boat where the sac and American meet.... Get one of my 21 over employees to be shaperone, and set there for days with flatfish and beer. It's a plan. Let me know how you do. The injury has thrown me out of sorts.

Bruce Lee-

#1450    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 22 September 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Yeah I know. In stead of running the bay liner all over the place, I'm going to anchor the party boat where the sac and American meet.... Get one of my 21 over employees to be shaperone, and set there for days with flatfish and beer. It's a plan. Let me know how you do. The injury has thrown me out of sorts.

Sounds like fun, will let you know.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1451    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

I can't believe this thread isn't pinned.

#1452    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 22 September 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

I can't believe this thread isn't pinned.

Over 2 years now...I agree.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1453    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:46 AM

View PostSakari, on 22 September 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

Over 2 years now...I agree.

I'm not here to share any methods of summoning demons and I have least interest in promoting dark arts but I have a question for you OP. If someone (not me) does give you his methods of summoning demons then how are you going to prove that you practiced everything as he said before claiming that his methods did not work?

#1454    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

View PostXingWi, on 05 October 2012 - 01:46 AM, said:

I'm not here to share any methods of summoning demons and I have least interest in promoting dark arts but I have a question for you OP. If someone (not me) does give you his methods of summoning demons then how are you going to prove that you practiced everything as he said before claiming that his methods did not work?

Want me to film it?

I all ready explained this one. Why would I film myself chanting for 30 minutes, or having my hand on a Ouija board, and post a video with nothing happening?

Wouldn't that be boring as hell?

To answer you, if you new me well enough here, you would know I am a man of my word, I made this topic to do what it is intended for. I do not believe for one second, let me say, I know " demons " and " ghosts " do not exist, so why would I not do these things?

If someone has something for me, and they think I am not doing it, if asked, I will film it and post on Vimeo.

As for the past things on here, I 100% assure you I tried them, and nothing happened. I am also not the only one who has tried them and had 0 results.

So, now let me ask you something....For all of the people making claims of summoning ghosts and demons, how do they prove they do / done so ?

Hell, even ghost hunters, ghost adventures, and thousands of " paranormal investigators " have not had any proof they are doing what they claim.They claim they see/hear/feel/summon ghosts and demons, with no proof.

I say I have tried summoning by peoples instructions, and nothing happened.....If something did happen, I would have " proof ". I have no " proof " because there is none. How do I show you nothing?......As said, if asked, so be it.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1455    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:56 AM

View PostSakari, on 05 October 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Want me to film it?

I all ready explained this one. Why would I film myself chanting for 30 minutes, or having my hand on a Ouija board, and post a video with nothing happening?

Wouldn't that be boring as hell?

Yes, that would be a good idea for a 30 minute ritual but what if it extends to many days?

To answer you, if you new me well enough here, you would know I am a man of my word, I made this topic to do what it is intended for. I do not believe for one second, let me say, I know " demons " and " ghosts " do not exist, so why would I not do these things?

I don't mean to be rude but I don't think that counts as a proof that if you claim that you are a man of your word then everyone should believe whatever you claim.

As for the past things on here, I 100% assure you I tried them, and nothing happened. I am also not the only one who has tried them and had 0 results.

Okay this one, I think this can be a proof. Seems reasonable if someone other than you tries that and it does not work for him either and he supports your claim that way but then to eliminate error (and partisanship and bias) I think a minimum number of people practicing the ritual individually should be set for that first.

So, now let me ask you something....For all of the people making claims of summoning ghosts and demons, how do they prove they do / done so ?

I'm not the one who is making claims of summoning demons because I keep myslef miles away from dark arts so let us wait for someone else to answer that. :)

I say I have tried summoning by peoples instructions, and nothing happened.....If something did happen, I would have " proof ". I have no " proof " because there is none. How do I show you nothing?......As said, if asked, so be it.

The problem is to prove that you practiced as said and to prove that the outcome is not being concealed. If you practice something as said then it is something not nothing. Yes, Nothing is when the demon does not appear even after practicing the said ritual. And when nothing appears then obviously you do not have a proof of that. But if something does appear how will you prove that you are not concealing that fact? Just because you say you are a man of you word someone else is supposed to believe that nothing happened?

I haven't read the complete thread yet but if others besides you in a certain number (that eliminates the possibility of prejudice and bias) can confirm the outcome of a certain ritual then it can be a valid proof that the ritual was succesful or not.

So I think you will first need to set some rules for that, ask for volunteers, and then proceed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users