Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2274 replies to this topic

#1546    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

View PostDe-Mo, on 20 October 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

the best way is to draw a BIG pentacle on the floor, focus your negative energy on it, shout a high leveled summoning spell and step away from the pentacle. if you stay in the pentacl then you'll be obliterated by the energy

Can you give an example of the "high leveled summoning spell"?

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#1547    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,036 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

the best way is to draw a BIG pentacle on the floor, focus your negative energy on it, shout a high leveled summoning spell and step away from the pentacle. if you stay in the pentacl then you'll be obliterated by the energy

See below........

View PostSuper-Fly, on 20 October 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Thanks,

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1548    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Thanks,

Posted Image

#1549    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

View PostSakari, on 15 October 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

Everything in my life, or just this topic?   :innocent:

Because you have tried does not disprove the existence of demons. Given the totality of evidence a much better explanation would be that demons do exist, but that they are free willed beings and can pick and choose not to behave the way we pretend they do. The more likely scenario is that the puppets in this drama are the people who summon and not the beings being "summoned".

#1550    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,036 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 20 October 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Because you have tried does not disprove the existence of demons. Given the totality of evidence a much better explanation would be that demons do exist, but that they are free willed beings and can pick and choose not to behave the way we pretend they do. The more likely scenario is that the puppets in this drama are the people who summon and not the beings being "summoned".

If you say so..... :no:

What evidence?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1551    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 October 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

If you say so..... :no:

What evidence?

Mostly the same evidence you would accept if you were called to be a juror. Vetted and corroborated testimony. I have no confidence you understand what evidence is. See this link for a start ...
http://www.unexplain...55#entry4508009

I suspect you will continue to deceive yourself into thinking that the only valid evidence is empirical evidence, which is clearly false.

Possession
AMONG THE MANY COUNTERFEITS A Case of Demonic Possession
http://www.newoxford...=0308-gallagher

Richard E. Gallagher, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist in private practice in Hawthorne, New York, and Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at New York Medical College. He is also on the faculties of the Columbia University Psychoanalytic Institute and a Roman Catholic seminary. He is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Princeton University, magna cum laude in Classics, and trained in Psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Gallagher is the only American psychiatrist to have been a consistent U.S. delegate to the International Association of Exorcists, and has addressed its plenary session

The Don Decker case is an intetesting one.

Edited by OrdinaryClay, 20 October 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#1552    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,036 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 20 October 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

Mostly the same evidence you would accept if you were called to be a juror. Vetted and corroborated testimony. I have no confidence you understand what evidence is. See this link for a start ...
http://www.unexplain...55#entry4508009

I suspect you will continue to deceive yourself into thinking that the only valid evidence is empirical evidence, which is clearly false.

Possession
AMONG THE MANY COUNTERFEITS A Case of Demonic Possession
http://www.newoxford...=0308-gallagher

Richard E. Gallagher, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist in private practice in Hawthorne, New York, and Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at New York Medical College. He is also on the faculties of the Columbia University Psychoanalytic Institute and a Roman Catholic seminary. He is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Princeton University, magna cum laude in Classics, and trained in Psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Gallagher is the only American psychiatrist to have been a consistent U.S. delegate to the International Association of Exorcists, and has addressed its plenary session

The Don Decker case is an intetesting one.

Ordinary..

I have been in the middle of a large class action suit.Sat through 4 settlement hearings, spent over a year gathering and going over evidence with two attorneys. I sat on 7 juries, 1 lasted 4 weeks.
My brother in law has been a Police Officer for over 10 years now. My son sat in prison from age 18 ( earlier if you count juvenille ) to 23.

Yes, I know what evidence is, first hand. What you are talking about is " hear say ", and not evidence at all. At least not even close enough to prove any " demon " has/ is / will possess, or show itself to anyone. Seeker has explained it very well, we all have " demons ", they are just not the same thing portrayed in Hollywood, and in Faith Organizations, or in ghost hunting.

Dr. Gallagher is the only American psychiatrist to have been a consistent U.S. delegate to the International Association of Exorcists, and has addressed its plenary session

So, he is the " only " one...That should tell you something right there. If he, or anyone for that matter had any evidence to support his, and others theories, there would be more backing, and more investigating from the thousands of other " American Psychologists " in this matter.

Kind of the point of this thread.

Now, if I want to tell people Demons and ghosts do not exist, I have very, very, strong evidence to support what it really is. Not sure why people get so upset over that.

If people want to tell people they are possessed, or their house is haunted, I would really like them to back that up with strong evidence. Especially evidence that would show that Psychology is wrong....To me, this advice can, and has been, very dangerous to many people, that is what pisses me off. I like to help people, and see people get help. Not given advice that can potentially increase harm to them, or to family. Not that many topics here would go that far, I doubt a lot of claims here. More attention seekers then anything, but still. I also do not like seeing younger people educating themselves on this on opinions from a paranormal site alone. I like to see them educate themselves on what is known, and proven, about this topic. So, I try to steer people to do just that.

Edited by Sakari, 20 October 2012 - 08:31 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1553    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,278 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

I love this thread. I always pop back into see new ways to 'summon' demons.
But why is is always demons? Sakari asked about evil spirits, yes, but also said nice ones. I think the fact that everyone immediately focus's on demons speaks volumes.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1554    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

Thanks,

On a hill, high?

#1555    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,036 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

You should first educate yourself on what a " pentacle " ( pentagram ) really is. Kind of funny that you are insinuating using a sign of protection to conjur something negative.

But we now come to speak of the holy and sacred Pentacles and Sigils. Now these pentacles, are as it were certain holy signes preserving us from evil chances and events, and helping and assisting us to binde, exterminate, and drive away evil spirits, and alluring the good spirits, and reconciling them unto us. And these pentacles do consist either of Characters of the good spirits of the superiour order, or of sacred pictures of holy letters or revelations, with apt and fit versicles, which are composed either of Geometrical figures and holy names of God, according to the course and maner of many of them; or they are compounded of all of them, or very many of them mixt..

You are in a way touching on the " Keys of Solomon " that has all ready been discussed here. In order for that to work ( go back and find the detailed explanation on this thread, I have pointed to it numerous times now ) one must " Have the Fear of God "....In other words, anyone doing this must have 100% faith that God exists. I can not say that for myself, and this also shows the " you must believe " angle. This also strengthens what many say, people of faith " believe " in these things as a " fear of God " tactic used for that purpose. It is taught to them, it is spoken to them, but it is never proven to them. They " believe it ".....

Thou shalt preserve them to suspend from thy neck, whichever thou wilt, on the day and hour wherein thou wast born, after which thou shalt take heed to name every day ten times, the Name which is hung from thy neck, turning towards the East, and thou mayest be assured that no enchantment or any other danger shall have power to harm thee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentacle

Now, " the church of Satan "....I have also given plenty of information on that. If you need that, I will give you that also. It is not what some think.

Edited by Saru, 21 October 2012 - 11:11 AM.
Trimmed copied text - added source link

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1556    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 October 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

Ordinary..

I have been in the middle of a large class action suit.Sat through 4 settlement hearings, spent over a year gathering and going over evidence with two attorneys. I sat on 7 juries, 1 lasted 4 weeks.
My brother in law has been a Police Officer for over 10 years now. My son sat in prison from age 18 ( earlier if you count juvenille ) to 23.

Yes, I know what evidence is, first hand. What you are talking about is " hear say ", and not evidence at all. At least not even close enough to prove any " demon " has/ is / will possess, or show itself to anyone. Seeker has explained it very well, we all have " demons ", they are just not the same thing portrayed in Hollywood, and in Faith Organizations, or in ghost hunting.

So, he is the " only " one...That should tell you something right there. If he, or anyone for that matter had any evidence to support his, and others theories, there would be more backing, and more investigating from the thousands of other " American Psychologists " in this matter.

Kind of the point of this thread.

Now, if I want to tell people Demons and ghosts do not exist, I have very, very, strong evidence to support what it really is. Not sure why people get so upset over that.

If people want to tell people they are possessed, or their house is haunted, I would really like them to back that up with strong evidence. Especially evidence that would show that Psychology is wrong....To me, this advice can, and has been, very dangerous to many people, that is what pisses me off. I like to help people, and see people get help. Not given advice that can potentially increase harm to them, or to family. Not that many topics here would go that far, I doubt a lot of claims here. More attention seekers then anything, but still. I also do not like seeing younger people educating themselves on this on opinions from a paranormal site alone. I like to see them educate themselves on what is known, and proven, about this topic. So, I try to steer people to do just that.

Hmmm ... I'm unimpressed. Clearly what I provided is not hearsay if the original witness gives testimony. Hearsay is second hand testimony ... like "John told me he saw ...". If I say "I saw ... " that is not hearsay that is testimony.

There are other psychiatrists who believe in exorcisms. What you point out is more likely telling us that there is a heavy societal and professional cost to be paid by medical professionals who dare openly accept the existence of the supernatural. The medical profession is filled with materialists who beg the question of the supernatural.

Psychology says nothing about possession. If had looked at what I provided you would have seen the distinguishing factor is supernatural occurrences not mental symptoms. He is saying that people fake possessions and that people erroneously believe a case is possession by simply relying on mental symptoms.

So your only response is they are all lying. This is always the internet skeptics real objection.  It is simply a matter of arrogance to be believe everyone is lying.

#1557    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 October 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

You should first educate yourself on what a " pentacle " ( pentagram ) really is. Kind of funny that you are insinuating using a sign of protection to conjur something negative.
If you provide large cut and pastes you should really provide the link.

#1558    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,966 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

I love this thread. I always pop back into see new ways to 'summon' demons.
But why is is always demons? Sakari asked about evil spirits, yes, but also said nice ones. I think the fact that everyone immediately focus's on demons speaks volumes.

I love this thread to.... I am voting for Sakari to have his own reality show... I was only half kidding when I mentioned it before. I think the current ones are crap, we could do it 10,000 times better job. We could structure it to cater to believers and skeptics alike, and bring the debate to the world in a massive experiential/empirical format. But, I'm a business person, thoughts like these pervade my thinking every day. :( :(

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1559    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,036 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 20 October 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

I love this thread to.... I am voting for Sakari to have his own reality show... I was only half kidding when I mentioned it before. I think the current ones are crap, we could do it 10,000 times better job. We could structure it to cater to believers and skeptics alike, and bring the debate to the world in a massive experiential/empirical format. But, I'm a business person, thoughts like these pervade my thinking every day. :( :(

Sponsors? :whistle:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1560    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,278 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 20 October 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

I would totally watch that show.
Haven't they done shows like that before? I know I've seen an old on where James Randi is busting people out and I though there was another show like that within the last 2 years or so.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users