Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2267 replies to this topic

#1651    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,823 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostKazahel, on 31 October 2012 - 07:02 AM, said:

I read though from when I began asking on page 106/107. And the only answer you gave was on page 110 quoted below.

Which reading that wasnt really an answer to my question. I was not asking how to astral travel. I was asking how someone else calls a spirit/guide/angel/astral entity. Your answer above seemed to be more directed towards how to astral travel. So I'm wondering more on the actual techniques on calling a guide/angel/astral entity/spirit. When I first asked, the reply I got from Seeker was a link to the beginning of the astral projection faq's thread(44 pages of it). So obviously the technique has something to do with OBE/Astral/Lucid dreaming. After that we got sidetracked.

And thats why I'm asking again. I dont really want to read through 44 pages of another thread which isnt specifically suited to this type of question. I know you started a thread about you trying to astral travel but I didnt think that was about how to summon something during them. I thought this thread would be more suited to summoning an entity/guide/angel/spirit.. whatever name you wish to give.

So if the technique is simply to do something(whatever technique) in the astral then thats what I'm curious on. And I dont understand why someone wouldnt just quickly share that here. I mean, if you dont want that info in this thread because its to do with astral then I find that just strange. I'm kinda reading between the lines here but is that what you wish?

Yes, you are reading between the lines...

When said I will answer this again, I was saying " again, I will answer a question for Seeker "...Since it was the second time I have.

If Seeker posted a link to a specific thread on astral travel, then go there. Why start a thread on it here if it all ready exists?

If someone said " first astral travel, here is a good link on that. Then, you will need to do this, and this, and that...... then .......) " no problem, with the link thrown in.This thread is for information on how to contact or summon, and as one knows all ready, if it is not shared publicly, I will not do it.

As i said, I do not know if Seeker said specifically that anyone can summon ghosts and such, and I think you need to understand what Seeker feels ghosts / spirits / demons are.

Anyway, I see how you two can get into arguments, you did read between lines, and I just said the same thing, only different to try to explain my reply. I hope you understand it this time, if not I can try again, no biggie.   :)

Edited by Sakari, 31 October 2012 - 12:29 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1652    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

I don't think there is a technique once you are OBE. Wether deep psychological archetypes are actual beings they tend to have their own reasons for acting. It just takes, for me, the journey to be aware of them. I suppose you could just call out to them if you manage to achieve an OBE altered state.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1653    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 31 October 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

I don't think there is a technique once you are OBE. Wether deep psychological archetypes are actual beings they tend to have their own reasons for acting. It just takes, for me, the journey to be aware of them. I suppose you could just call out to them if you manage to achieve an OBE altered state.

Yeah thats what I do and it works, you just use your voice. I know we might disagree on whats lucid/obe but it works while lucid. If they are true real separate entites that is hard to know/prove for sure. I ask them questions every now and then. I actually turned a lucid dream into an OBE last night. I know people most likely wont believe it because of the timing in regards to this thread but I've been lucid dreaming as a hobby for 20 yrs, so when I actually focus on trying to lucid dream, I can quite often. I really wish though I had called for an entity during it, I cant believe I didnt think to try it in that more typical OBE style state.

Anyway here's a link to the lucid dream turned to an OBE experience I had this morning. If your interested.  http://www.unexplain...ic=74640&st=735

Edited by Kazahel, 31 October 2012 - 11:52 PM.

#1654    srp

srp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Ok, you really want to know, huh? It's foolish, but here is the most sure fire way that I know of and it will work! Develop a serious (   ?   ) habit. You'll start hearing voices and seeing ghosts. This is not an hallucination! The Holy Spirit will bring evil spirits into your life as temporal punishment for that sin.

Edited by srp, 01 November 2012 - 02:03 AM.

#1655    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,823 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

View Postsrp, on 01 November 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

Ok, you really want to know, huh? It's foolish, but here is the most sure fire way that I know of and it will work! Develop a serious (   ?   ) habit. You'll start hearing voices and seeing ghosts. This is not an hallucination! The Holy Spirit will bring evil spirits into your life as temporal punishment for that sin.

Need not reply.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1656    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

View Postsrp, on 01 November 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

Ok, you really want to know, huh? It's foolish, but here is the most sure fire way that I know of and it will work! Develop a serious (              ?              ) habit. You'll start hearing voices and seeing ghosts. This is not an hallucination! The Holy Spirit will bring evil spirits into your life as temporal punishment for that sin.

eek!.. sinner!

drugs will open you up to a whole range of low lying spirits, but you wont be punished by some holy spirit for sinning.. drugs in moderation arent that bad.. its def not a sin.. its too fun to be a sin.. i dont do drugs anymore, for the fact that you do open yourself to a range of spirits living on your body..

if you want evil spirits in your home just call out to them.. they will come.. you wont notice anything though.. cause they are everywhere already.. and if you havnt noticed them yet, calling them in or taking drugs is not going to make it happen..

#1657    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 October 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

I don't excorcise anything. People do it by themselves. I only offer my experiences and support. Don't you get it!?!?!? There is nothing but anecdote. The spirit is always personal. You want me to qualify the journey by flying over your house ( like I have never that one before) --- that's not what the journey is--, yet you still believe in demons?

Your mothers anecdote to you that you hearsay is a simple matter. Almost all people who meditate in front of mirrors must face these things inside of themselves. It's actually  a useful tool to learn control. It's not demons it's you!!!!! Here is my experience of it in a deep meditative state.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24373

Your psychology is designed by evolution to look for hidden meanings in faces. When you stare at a face especially your own your mind wants to assign all sorts of meanings to every little detail, If there is fear in your heart, then you will paint what you see and impose it upon the image. If you really apply critical thinking, then you will come to the understanding that the dark images that you face in the mirror can not possibly be evil demons. Why would demons have looks like distorted humans? Teeth? Nerrow eyes? Zombie like looks? High cheek bones? We see these images because they represent disease, death, and predation. Things our brains instictually look for to avoid and to be afraid of. Evil spirit beings would not have any of these attributes because they are SPIRITS!!! They did not evolve things like sharp teeth. why would they? You see those sorts of things because you fear them on very basic levels.

You are entitled to your opinion.... But forgive me if I think it's a bit nieve.

There remains alot unexplained about evil spirits and demons. When one is facing demonic oppression or in the throes of spiritual warfare, where one's will and peace are taken prisoner, when the stakes are big, what good are fortune cookie / magic 8-Ball anecdotes?

Maybe anecdotes is your ancestral traditions, IDK. But I likewise find your views terribly naive.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1658    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 01 November 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

There remains alot unexplained about evil spirits and demons. When one is facing demonic oppression or in the throes of spiritual warfare, where one's will and peace are taken prisoner, when the stakes are big, what good are fortune cookie / magic 8-Ball anecdotes?

Maybe anecdotes is your ancestral traditions, IDK. But I likewise find your views terribly naive.
Spiritual warfare? Really? How on earth are any of these things that you speak of not anacdotal? Or hearsay? By all means tell us.

Sakari started this thread to investigate this very thing.

My beliefss are based on EXPERIENCES. I take traditional stories for what they are. STORIES. There are possible philosophical truths in stories but rarely literal ones. Including this mythical spiritual battle between good and evil. The only spiritual beings doing any fighting are humans with themselves both internally and externally.

There are no spiritual demons. Sakari has pretty much prooven it in the physical, and myself and others have prooven it to ourselves in the internal.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1659    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

It just takes, for me, the journey to be aware of them. I suppose you could just call out to them if you manage to achieve an OBE altered state.

Hmm strange because reading the link you posted recently in the weird dream thread you did seem to actually call for one. You called it Angel.

Seeker79, on 02 October 2012 said:

I had felt a presence, so I was hoping that it would be here with me. It wasn't. The house is just quite. *Snip....
I turn to the starts and shout "Angel!? Can you hear me!?"

"I'm here" I hear her say. Suddenly she is standing on the beach in front of me. Then, she to gasps and falls to her knees looking out past me. I barely hear her say "thank you for bringing me here".

Taken from this link you gave me . http://www.unexplain...showentry=26230

So it seems you pretty much use the same basic technique I do.  I'm just surprised you didnt remember that though considering you only posted it in your blog on the 2nd of October this year. It's not something you really forget imo. I still remember my first time. I posted it many years ago and you just have to do a search for Ariel to find them. I wrote it on the morning of March 14th 2001, I have it written in a diary on paper because it was before I was on the internet. I lost my main lucid dreaming diary but I didnt lose my summoning one.

Anyway here is an example.

View PostKazahel, on 01 May 2006 - 01:59 PM, said:

I saw myself once but I dont know if it was me or not. I actually tried to summon an angel during a lucid dream so in the end I dont know if it was him or me in the mirror. It was like we were both one..

Basically I was in the blackness of a lucid dream and I had been practising to remember to summon the angel Ariel, so I did. I called his name and drew his sigil in the space and called his name again. Straight away I felt my wrist being squeezed getting tighter and tighter..I actually started to almost wake up because I became more aware of my body.. it was like my actual wrist was getting squeezed which was waking me up. Anyway.. I then said that I knew he was there and I asked if he could show himself to me. Instantly the blackness of space disappeared and like a flash I found myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror with this.. guy looking back who had a very bright blue aura around him which was also shinning out of his hollowed out eyes. So he had no eyes just bright blue light comming out. Below his eyes near his cheeks there were small black dots which were like tattoos and you could see them against the blue light easily. He looked pretty scary to me and I was almost in a state of shock, I had hoped something cool might happen if I summoned during a lucid dream but this was just so full on.

Anyway we stared at each other through the mirror and I welcomed him and told him my true name(I was too afraid not to)and when I spoke it was like I had 1000 voices at the same time. It was loud and it scared me heaps because I felt like the angel was in me and we had joined. I was almost too scared to think so I asked for my wish(which was to have my first OBE)and it was granted instantly. I then found myself spinning above my bed uncontrollably and I had to rise myself up in like golden christ kinda pose to stop it. After that I flew through the wall and landed on the lawn outside.. etc.

So yeah.. Ive seen myself in the mirror but I dont know if it was me or Ariel or both.. or my HGA or what.

Taken from here. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68268&st=0&p=1170142&#entry1170142

Have you ever read that before?........ If not you might of found that interesting.

Edited by Kazahel, 02 November 2012 - 04:57 PM.

#1660    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,542 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Why would anyone give you advise on how to invite trouble into your life. Have you not got enough? Love is what you should invite in.

Posted Image

#1661    SoloCell

SoloCell

Government Agent

• 3,284 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Because Danger is his middle name.

#1662    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

View PostKazahel, on 02 November 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hmm strange because reading the link you posted recently in the weird dream thread you did seem to actually call for one. You called it Angel.

Taken from this link you gave me . http://www.unexplain...showentry=26230

So it seems you pretty much use the same basic technique I do.  I'm just surprised you didnt remember that though considering you only posted it in your blog on the 2nd of October this year. It's not something you really forget imo. I still remember my first time. I posted it many years ago and you just have to do a search for Ariel to find them. I wrote it on the morning of March 14th 2001, I have it written in a diary on paper because it was before I was on the internet. I lost my main lucid dreaming diary but I didnt lose my summoning one.

Anyway here is an example.

Taken from here. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68268&st=0&p=1170142&#entry1170142

Have you ever read that before?........    If not you might of found that interesting.
I did not forget? I just don't consider it a "technique", but I did suggest it. Nor do I consider her a spirit guide. She is something else entirely to me. Though I can see why others would consider her as such.

Bruce Lee-

#1663    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,823 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostMistydawn, on 02 November 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Why would anyone give you advise on how to invite trouble into your life. Have you not got enough? Love is what you should invite in.

What trouble?

View PostT. Rick Sterr, on 02 November 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

Because Danger is his middle name.

Actually " common sence " would be more suitable.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1664    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 02 November 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

I did not forget? I just don't consider it a "technique", but I did suggest it. Nor do I consider her a spirit guide. She is something else entirely to me. Though I can see why others would consider her as such.

Where did you suggest it?  Are you talking about much earlier in this thread(did I miss something) or are you talking about your first post above on this page where you "suppose" it after my suggesting it. Suggesting and supposing are different things to me. It seems from this page anyway that you suppose my method would work, which is different to suggesting it.

So yeah anyway it sounded like in the link you provided that you wished to get in contact with something. It doesnt matter what you want to class it as/spirit/entity/angel/whatever. The point was you called out to 'it' to make contact. And considering that was posted only one month ago.. I found it.... odd....  to read what you claimed above. (quoted again below)

It just takes, for me, the journey to be aware of them. I suppose you could just call out to them

Edited by Kazahel, 03 November 2012 - 02:19 AM.

#1665    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 01 November 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Spiritual warfare? Really? How on earth are any of these things that you speak of not anacdotal? Or hearsay? By all means tell us.

Sakari started this thread to investigate this very thing.

My beliefss are based on EXPERIENCES. I take traditional stories for what they are. STORIES. There are possible philosophical truths in stories but rarely literal ones. Including this mythical spiritual battle between good and evil. The only spiritual beings doing any fighting are humans with themselves both internally and externally.

There are no spiritual demons. Sakari has pretty much prooven it in the physical, and myself and others have prooven it to ourselves in the internal.

And my point is, what evidence can you bring to the table to prove your experiences were real? How can you prove any of your spiritual experiences to us? In other words, how will we ever know you are not a hoaxster and talking out your bee-hind. Do you see what I am doing here, I am using your own opinionated philosophy that you continue to use in this thread against you.

EDIT: Since when are you the authoritative last word on the matter. When all you offer for evidence is personal testimonies. Not evidence.

Sakari hasnt proven a damn thing other than people may not have any grasp on summoning demonic entities or that it may be a lost art or simply a hidden art. Not to mention, it could be at demonic entities' own discretion whether it could be summoned or not.

Edited by Ambush Bug, 03 November 2012 - 09:22 AM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users