Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#1726    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 09 November 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

So why do you care so much?

Honestly.

Who are you addressing?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1727    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 09 November 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

Who are you addressing?

You.

#1728    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 09 November 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

You.

Because I believe in evil entities for personal reasons.

And I dont believe Sakari gives these entities enough credit as what he is attempting to succeed at here on "Unexplained Mysteries" ahem, is unprecedented.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1729    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 09 November 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

Because I believe in evil entities for personal reasons.

And I dont believe Sakari gives these entities enough credit as what he is attempting to succeed at here on "Unexplained Mysteries" ahem, is unprecedented.

So he's just another skeptic that in your opinion cannot bring evil entities into his home because he doesn't have negative energy or feelings and demons or pickier than that.

Okay.  I just don't get what all the hubbub is?  If you believe he doesn't have the ability for the above reasons, then there's really nothing you can do but tell him that. If he doesn't agree, then he doesn't agree.  Just a difference of opinion.

#1730    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 09 November 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

So he's just another skeptic that in your opinion cannot bring evil entities into his home because he doesn't have negative energy or feelings and demons or pickier than that.

Okay.  I just don't get what all the hubbub is?  If you believe he doesn't have the ability for the above reasons, then there's really nothing you can do but tell him that. If he doesn't agree, then he doesn't agree.  Just a difference of opinion.

I believe anyone can be oppressed and tormented by evil entities. Anyone.

My point is, no one has ever preceded Sakari, then why even make an attempt?

#1731    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

In other words this thread is overwrought with condescending snarky sceptic posturing.

#1732    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 09 November 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

In other words this thread is overwrought with condescending snarky sceptic posturing.

Not only skeptics are snarky in this thread.  It is on both sides.

#1733    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,553 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 09 November 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

Where have I been ( un provoked ) " snarky " ?

Ambush,

As just stated, why even post here if it pisses you off so bad?

I asked for how to do it, explained why I did it 200 times now.

It is nothing personal at all to anyone, if you take it that way, that is a issue you need to figure out.

You do know every time you post, this topic shows up to newbies, and oldies alike with a new reply. I would bet this topic would only be about 25 pages long if it were just what it was intended for, and I did not have to keep hearing about " why it did not work ". ( main reason for this topic ).....

If someone can say why it does not work ( you ), then they should have the answer on how it does work. If not, then stop all ready.....Let it go.

By the way, I am not the only one whom tried some of the things on here.....

Coldethyl......Your new avatar does something for me, can not be to descriptive on here, but it really does something for me.

Edited by Sakari, 09 November 2012 - 09:26 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1734    MarvelAtTheWords

MarvelAtTheWords

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

• "No good deed goes unpunished"

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Hello Mr. Sakari.
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be happy to give you one or two...or even three of my dark entities.
They bring so much bad luck in my life I think it's time for me to get rid of them.

Now if you want them let me know and I'll do a ritual under next fullmoon.
You know chanting, dancing naked in the freezing weather we have up north.
It will be so fun! Maybe I will have so much luck nex time I play the lottery, that I'll win millions. If that's the case I'll share with you.

Cheers!!

#1735    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,553 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostMarvelAtTheWords, on 09 November 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

Hello Mr. Sakari.
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be happy to give you one or two...or even three of my dark entities.
They bring so much bad luck in my life I think it's time for me to get rid of them.

It will be so fun! Maybe I will have so much luck nex time I play the lottery, that I'll win millions. If that's the case I'll share with you.

Cheers!!

Bring it on :)

dancing naked

Of course, video of this would be expected :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1736    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

View PostSakari, on 09 November 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Where have I been ( un provoked ) " snarky " ?

Ambush,

As just stated, why even post here if it pisses you off so bad?

I asked for how to do it, explained why I did it 200 times now.

It is nothing personal at all to anyone, if you take it that way, that is a issue you need to figure out.

You do know every time you post, this topic shows up to newbies, and oldies alike with a new reply. I would bet this topic would only be about 25 pages long if it were just what it was intended for, and I did not have to keep hearing about " why it did not work ". ( main reason for this topic ).....

If someone can say why it does not work ( you ), then they should have the answer on how it does work. If not, then stop all ready.....Let it go.

By the way, I am not the only one whom tried some of the things on here.....

Because I believe that people that do suffer demons are just that ... suffer demons. Whether they opened the doors themselves by meddling in the wrong things or there is something, an unresolved issue, in the family history like a generational curse or something.

As far as demon conjuration goes, well, I think if people are capable of that have too many personal stakes involved and might never be found participating on a forum like this and arent likely to hand out an instruction manual to a random complete stranger on a UM forum.

#1737    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,553 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 10 November 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

Because I believe that people that do suffer demons are just that ... suffer demons. Whether they opened the doors themselves by meddling in the wrong things or there is something, an unresolved issue, in the family history like a generational curse or something.

As far as demon conjuration goes, well, I think if people are capable of that have too many personal stakes involved and might never be found participating on a forum like this and arent likely to hand out an instruction manual to a random complete stranger on a UM forum.

Then why did you suggest it, and why did you use it in a insulting way towards me? " you have not bothered finding a occult ".....

See what you do?

Well, I see people say they think they may have demons, and I know they do not exist.

I see ignorant people scare the hell out of them by claiming they are haunted, or cursed, when real answers can make these people get on with their life.

I will ( until I lose interest ) all ways point this out to every claim I see, and I will point out this topic.

Ignorance, charlatans, frauds.......The first I can forgive ( except when it can hurt someone by them not seeing Doctors when it could be medical ) , the other 2.....Nope, never....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1738    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,737 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

View PostMarvelAtTheWords, on 09 November 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

Hello Mr. Sakari.

Cheers!!
You should really have someone document this event in the form of a video for posterity.  I hereby volunteer!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#1739    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Well, I see people say they think they may have demons, and I know they do not exist.

What's your definition of a demon? So I can know what doesn't exist. And then we can see others' definitions of demons, and see if those might exist or not. You may be looking for the wrong demons altogether.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#1740    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,737 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

Here is the bottom line on all of this...

..there are no spirits evil or otherwise...there are frequencies of light...that is all...

....but...the Human Mind has a very unique function...our thoughts seek their physical equivalent...the more you think about something, anything, the more likely those thoughts are to be transformed into physical equivalent...this is why pedophiles wind up actually kidnapping, raping and killing children...this is why things like Columbine happened...

My whole post in the beginning was bent toward this concept...but apparently everyone missed it...so...there you go...

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users