Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#1861    Xxyrrx

Xxyrrx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

You can't ever find an evil spirit.  Evil and good are just misconceptions brought about by a dualistic mindset, and a flawed conception of the world.

The Ouija board is out, that thing works through the ideomotor effect, and was marketed as a talking board, not a mortal to another world.

I don't think most magic tends to work for this either, but finding a necromancer who will tell you the Ouija board is not a valid means of scrying is hard, and I've only seen three of those.  None that could bring anything into my house.  Still a practitioner of necromancy is your best bet if you can find one, check local organ groups for someone particularly into necromancy for a few kicks.

After that fails, try sending an invitation to spirits, not evil or good.  Or hell invoke an angel, or fae.  Those are supposed to be the most violent and potentially dangerous things to run into, demons supposedly just don't like being bothered but those two like ******* **** up...  Again finding a single magic user to provide definitive proof of this is beyond difficult, and i have tried.

Oh, you could put up posters around town offering a reward for anyone who can prove they can invite any kind of supernatural entity into your house.  That might do it, money is a great motivator.

#1862    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

One of the main goals of demons or evil spirits is to take captive your mind and will.

Set your feet upon deceptive paths. And upon these deceptive paths, the Devil may pose as an angel of light or produce "miracles" in order to bend one's mind and will into captivity. The simple act of listening to the voice of a demon and being convinced that it is an absolute "truth" can a soul be taken captive. One captive voice speaking to another on the verge of being taken captive if there is no spiritual discernment.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1863    _Only

_Only

• 6,655 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 28 January 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

One of the main goals of demons or evil spirits is to take captive your mind and will.

Set your feet upon deceptive paths. And upon these deceptive paths, the Devil may pose as an angel of light or produce "miracles" in order to bend one's mind and will into captivity. The simple act of listening to the voice of a demon and being convinced that it is an absolute "truth" can a soul be taken captive. One captive voice speaking to another on the verge of being taken captive if there is no spiritual discernment.

So the next time an angel appears to me I'll just assume it's a demon in disguise.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#1864    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

View Post_Only, on 29 January 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

So the next time an angel appears to me I'll just assume it's a demon in disguise.

We are commanded to spiritually discern all spirits including angels or those that present themselves as "holy" but may in fact have unholy hidden agendas.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1865    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

I don't understand this topic, I mean I get the fact that the op does not believe in spirits of any kind but really if you wanted to test it out why not try to call in a good spirit at leas that way IF you get something it will be good, but to attempt to summon something evil is just silly.

#1866    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,212 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostBlueogre2, on 29 January 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

I don't understand this topic, I mean I get the fact that the op does not believe in spirits of any kind but really if you wanted to test it out why not try to call in a good spirit at leas that way IF you get something it will be good, but to attempt to summon something evil is just silly.

Because with a lot of stories, people did something and evil popped up at their door. Seems like evil is easier to summon. Really, Sakari wants to be able to get anything... Just seems like evil is the easier/better/more common way to do it.
This has been covered a few times in this thread... It just gets buried with a lot of pointless debate.

#1867    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 January 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

Because with a lot of stories, people did something and evil popped up at their door. Seems like evil is easier to summon. Really, Sakari wants to be able to get anything... Just seems like evil is the easier/better/more common way to do it.
This has been covered a few times in this thread... It just gets buried with a lot of pointless debate.
Okay so then I suppose if it dosen't matter to him, then he would be interested in trying some of the ancient stuff you know Key of Solomon and all that. I have heard that that stuff is potent

#1868    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,737 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

View PostBlueogre2, on 29 January 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

The first sentence on this topic.....

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

View Postrashore, on 29 January 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

Exactly, Thank You :)

View PostBlueogre2, on 29 January 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

Okay so then I suppose if it dosen't matter to him, then he would be interested in trying some of the ancient stuff you know Key of Solomon and all that. I have heard that that stuff is potent

Key of Solomon was covered in this topic.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1869    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Our differences make us who we are.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

Trying something ancient now would be insanely stupid.

#1870    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,800 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostLesionia, on 31 January 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

Trying something ancient now would be insanely stupid.
Is it like fine wine?

Edited by Seeker79, 31 January 2013 - 08:46 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1871    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

For the good spirits offer them Cake or Chocolate

for the evil ones.. offer to sacrifice a goat.. the neighbors cat.. something like that :)

#1872    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

I agree with some of the statements made here on demons, they probably do feed off of fear. Nothing in life is more obstructive than fear. Fear inhibits potential and achievement. Fear ultimately consumes joy and happiness.

But there is a larger picture to this, demons are also battling for possession our souls. The Devil isnt going to jeopardize this unholy agenda by making guest appearances at a skeptic's home.

Take smudging for instance, that is never mentioned in the Bible as a means to drive negative energies away. Never.

Smudging is a pagan practice that was adopted by modern neo-paganists and amateur ghost hunters.

How can burning sage drive a spirit away? Is this a form of superstitious witchcraft? IMO, this just serves as a placebo, a false assurance, a witch doctor's list of home remedies.

What is needed is alot of prayer and being ministered to by a trained minister. Only Jesus can drive negative spirits away, not burning herbs.

What does an evil spirit got to fear from sage anyways? Its just a herb? Its smoke does not hold any mystical power over the spirit world.

#1873    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,212 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Maybe sage isn't mentioned in the bible because hyssop was the more popular herb at the time in the area for cleansing. Hyssop is mentioned in the bible for cleansing. Heck, that was a couple thousand years ago.
And really, if sage smudging does nothing... Then the churches that burn incense are wrong too because that does nothing either.

But for the sake of the argument of this thread... One wants to stay away from any smudging or cleansing anything. And really extra keep holy folks from the scene cuz they might really scare any spirits off. The point is to attract spirits or entities, not shoo them away.

#1874    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

View Postrashore, on 02 February 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Maybe sage isn't mentioned in the bible because hyssop was the more popular herb at the time in the area for cleansing. Hyssop is mentioned in the bible for cleansing. Heck, that was a couple thousand years ago.
And really, if sage smudging does nothing... Then the churches that burn incense are wrong too because that does nothing either.

But for the sake of the argument of this thread... One wants to stay away from any smudging or cleansing anything. And really extra keep holy folks from the scene cuz they might really scare any spirits off. The point is to attract spirits or entities, not shoo them away.

No, I am just stating that smudging offers a quick, clean, and easy but ultimately wreckless solution... "lets just burn some sage and say a prayer... okay, we're all done here."

There is no personal accountability involved. Burning sage is demon kryptonite!

#1875    _Only

_Only

• 6,655 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 04 February 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

No, I am just stating that smudging offers a quick, clean, and easy but ultimately wreckless solution... "lets just burn some sage and say a prayer... okay, we're all done here."

There is no personal accountability involved. Burning sage is demon kryptonite!

I thought that the sage itself is a symbolic ritual of sorts, to invoke an outcome with intent. You could burn a tickle me elmo doll, and if using the same intent, it would be the same thing.

Edited by _Only, 04 February 2013 - 01:32 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users