Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2242 replies to this topic

#1906    GoSC

GoSC

Galatians 3:8,14 Ephesians 2:14, 3:6

• 2,578 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

View Post_Only, on 24 February 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

Or the 'demon' could be representing something else, presenting itself in a way you would interpret as what you think a demon is, for whatever reason.

The difficulty lies in "for whatever reason". It possessed an inhuman and malevolent nature.

Church raptured? Ephesians 3:9-11,21
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

#1907    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,259 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 24 February 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

Perhaps you are ready for the truth, grasshopper.  Here's how you get your foot in the door:

B.O.T.A. Builders of the Adytum

I quit because the $18 a month seemed excessive coupled with intentional errors they make even while they say there are none. So you are on your own there but rest assured: the truth is out there. This stuff is so well known that it's not even funny. Knowledge is acquired(for a price or naturally) and not necessarily proven, except to those with that knowledge. Guys like George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were convinced not because they are idiots but because they learned.

Why should I pay for something you all ready " know "......And, as I said a few pages ago, this is a done deal.

You know Mark, so you show us proof, not just words.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1908    _Only

_Only

• 6,351 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 24 February 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

It possessed an inhuman and malevolent nature.

What makes it inhuman, though? We all have our malevolent tendencies inside. To overcome them, we have to recognize them for what they are. Ours. Right?

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#1909    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,578 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

View Post_Only, on 24 February 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

What makes it inhuman, though? We all have our malevolent tendencies inside. To overcome them, we have to recognize them for what they are. Ours. Right?

What makes it inhuman is that it was not human and came from some darkness beyond the mirror which acted like a doorway.

There is alot of information I am refusing to divulge about these circumstances. Alot of things were going on in my life during the 1990s.

As a testimony of its authenticity I swore by God, which according to Christians they should never do but in all honesty these things really happened.

And even if I could recreate these circumstances by some remote odd chance, why would I do that to myself and to Sakari?

It told me its name in a deep nasally voice but I am not going to utter its pronounciation on here neither publically, nor in IM and email EVER. And it could be a great chance this was not its real name to begin with.

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

#1910    _Only

_Only

• 6,351 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostSakari, on 24 February 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

I just see wear the right size.

What does this mean?

But I was talking about your blind judging of others' experiences, which are their own. You have your own bottle experience, which we can blindly judge, too. Unless we were there.

#1911    _Only

_Only

• 6,351 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 25 February 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

What makes it inhuman is that it was not human and came from some darkness beyond the mirror which acted like a doorway.

So you've ruled out the possibility that your mind created it, making it a part of you, and technically not inhuman?

I've had kind of similar experiences, but can't make that jump to call something external that more likely is internal. But maybe you see something I don't, or vice versa.

Or it's all belief.

#1912    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

ask nicely ? just a thought.

#1913    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,578 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

View Post_Only, on 25 February 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

So you've ruled out the possibility that your mind created it, making it a part of you, and technically not inhuman?

I've had kind of similar experiences, but can't make that jump to call something external that more likely is internal. But maybe you see something I don't, or vice versa.

Or it's all belief.

Well I was perfectly awake and lucid, and weren't under the influences of any substances. In fact, I wasn't a born again Christian at the moment and the events in my life during the 1990s gave me unshakeable religious convictions in a life that otherwise didn't do much bible reading and church going.

I wasnt baptized until 1996.

#1914    _Only

_Only

• 6,351 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 25 February 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

Well I was perfectly awake and lucid, and weren't under the influences of any substances.

It sounds like you're thinking that to have your mind create something like that, you have to be somehow 'off', and it makes it less real than the physical world. People have similar experiences naturally.

#1915    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,259 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

View Post_Only, on 25 February 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

What does this mean?

But I was talking about your blind judging of others' experiences, which are their own. You have your own bottle experience, which we can blindly judge, too. Unless we were there.

Was a huge typo.....

Blind judging?

I have experiences, and anyone can give their ideas, I am not against that at all.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1916    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,578 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

View Post_Only, on 25 February 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

It sounds like you're thinking that to have your mind create something like that, you have to be somehow 'off', and it makes it less real than the physical world. People have similar experiences naturally.

This wasnt a fly-by-night one time event. This is something that occurred over years. Like I said there is a whole lot I am not going to divulge over the internet.

#1917    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

Invite your in-laws to live with you :-)

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#1918    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 2,601 posts

• “The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about and blame it on "paranormal”

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Ok, Sakari, Here is the closest way to invite an evil spirit is this..

DEMON VIRUS

The Demon Virus is a computer virus which infects .COM files including COMMAND.COM. The virus is loaded into memory by executing an infected program and then affects the computer's runtime operation and corrupts program files. On a Tuesday, Demon will destroy all data on the hard drive.
Posted ImageResearch Demon Virus

How to get it, Download a torrent or google the virus itself.

But Brian, You all might say, The virus isn't a ghost!

Well what people are posting in this thread it is the closest thing to being evil since it's job is to destroy the host, haunt it location, can go through fire walls (walls, get it), extreamly hard to find and even harder to get rid of and causes dispair and horror to the owner. Yep, the evil spirit is man made virus. Although, evil spirits IS man made as in the mind itself!

Edited by Brian Topp, 26 February 2013 - 03:30 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#1919    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

• Those who could not hear the music thought those who were dancing to be insane.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

I know how this is done but would not tell anyone because it's a foolish thing to do to bring evil spirits into your life!

#1920    OriundusMorimur

OriundusMorimur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• 'True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.' - Socrates

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Buy a bottle of Sainsbury's value vodka.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users