Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 21 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2378 replies to this topic

#1921    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 26 February 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

I know how this is done but would not tell anyone because it's a foolish thing to do to bring evil spirits into your life!

you and 300 other who posted here with that claim. Ironically, When they tell Sakari how to do it, it is either information doesn't do any thing (as expected) then some would say "It didn't work because You do not believe in it" which is good that means skeptics are immune to paranormal evil with that fuzzy logic.

Then you get people who does "I know how, But I am not because it is evil blah blah blah". Which really advertising "I pretend i know something and hope some one believes me" because if some one asked "If any one is a doctor?" and i said "Yes i am" and then they ask me a medical question i can simply be smug and tell them they don't understand or believe me and help them understand.

Quoted "We are not obligated to prove anything to the skeptic. Let them rot in their ignorance." is just to prove my point.

Further more, How do refusing to give information of this threat yet refuse to help people? It's like a town is dying from a viral sickness and yet their doctor knows how to cure it but refuses because of some backward thinking?

Edited by Brian Topp, 27 February 2013 - 01:31 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#1922    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 27 February 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

you and 300 other who posted here with that claim. Ironically, When they tell Sakari how to do it, it is either information is sheer dense and doesn't do any thing (as expected) or the person who says it does the "I'm not going to because the good of blah blah blah".

The Truth is, You don't know HOW to and just said it to look sagely want blind faith in your post ON THE INTERNET FORUM by strangers. It would be NICE JUST ONCE TO PROVE THE SKEPTICS WRONG AND OPEN THE WORLD EYES OF THE DANGERS except posting here with sheer simple minded claims.

Ha ha, I'm not going to tell you. :yes:

#1923    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,026 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 27 February 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

Ha ha, I'm not going to tell you. :yes:

Because you don't know how, that is why. And we can argue back and forth but my point is, you posted on this thread claiming to just to get the attention.

Edited by Brian Topp, 27 February 2013 - 01:45 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#1924    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,087 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 27 February 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

Because you don't know how, that is why.

Yes I do, without a doubt. I've regret having done it to myself, so why would I want another to do the same. It's foolish.

#1925    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,026 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:56 AM

We can argue back and forth but my point is, you posted on this thread claiming to just to get the attention. I can claim i can burp rainbows but if i do i unleash the dreaded smurfs of king tut. I know, it happened to ME<.>

#1926    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,433 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 27 February 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Yes I do, without a doubt. I've regret having done it to myself, so why would I want another to do the same. It's foolish.

I can tell you why Brian is correct on this.

If you new " how ", but regret it, and would not want to tell anyone else, you would not even make the claim......You would not have even posted about it.

I know you will reply, because we are being idiots and giving you attention.

So, my last reply to you is this :

Why did you bother posting in the first place?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1927    markprice

markprice

what

• 3,764 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostSakari, on 24 February 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Why should I pay for something you all ready " know "......And, as I said a few pages ago, this is a done deal.

You know Mark, so you show us proof, not just words.

The point was they have a whole long process for this kind of thing and deny most of it to outsiders. Only the adepts "safely" conjure and enslave elementals/demons. King Solomon was a classic case while most politicians etc. these days keep to secrecy for several reasons. I don't do that kind of thing so I can't prove it to you, but an adept will eventually prove it to the right  initiate or the knowledge would have died before ancient Egypt (FYI).

This is getting shilly - Math

#1928    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,087 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Here's a hint. It's sin that brings evil spirit's into ones life. The question is...which sin is it? :yes:

Edited by notforgotten, 28 February 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#1929    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,026 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 28 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

Here's a hint. It's sin that brings evil spirit's into ones life. The question is...which sin is it? :yes:

1. You side stepped Sakari question.
2. If it sooooo bad, why even hint. I really question your frame of mind.
3. You treat it as a game, Makes skeptics hard to take you seriously.

HINT: either tell the whole thing or keep it to yourself, just drop the algarabía story.

Edited by Brian Topp, 01 March 2013 - 06:14 AM.

#1930    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 15,170 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

Evil is like ugliness -- its a matter of perspective.  I dare say if I saw a really grossly ugly demon, I would assume it had no goodness in it.  I think that the problem with such an assumption should be obvious.

#1931    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,433 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 28 February 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

The point was they have a whole long process for this kind of thing and deny most of it to outsiders. Only the adepts "safely" conjure and enslave elementals/demons. King Solomon was a classic case while most politicians etc. these days keep to secrecy for several reasons. I don't do that kind of thing so I can't prove it to you, but an adept will eventually prove it to the right  initiate or the knowledge would have died before ancient Egypt (FYI).

King Solomons keys have been discussed in detail and length on this topic all ready.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1932    Ogbin

Ogbin

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

• God Bless Israel

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

I would not recomend that you invite any spirits into you life. It is a very dangerous idea.
Instead invite Jesus into your life.  :tu:

#1933    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,026 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

View PostOgbin, on 03 March 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

I would not recomend that you invite any spirits into you life. It is a very dangerous idea.
Instead invite Jesus into your life.  :tu:

Some one just skipped the entire thread to throw blind faith recruitment.

#1934    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

Why on earth would you want to do that?

#1935    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,026 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

View PostHimawari69, on 03 March 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

Why on earth would you want to do that?

I don't know people just come here and expect to believe in a fictitious character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users