Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 23 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2435 replies to this topic

#196    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,454 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:54 AM

View Postbigdaddyinge, on 10 May 2010 - 12:46 AM, said:

buddy, if i COULD, i'd be there.. for sure. :yes:

it's not till November , we have a guest room that can sleep a family...and wife is close to a executive chef :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#197    King Of Agony

King Of Agony

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

• Unyielding kings of agony
    Test your body chemistry
    Pulmonary overthrow
    Possession of your inner throne

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:55 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 May 2010 - 12:24 AM, said:

It tried to turn that way it seems....I just want to know from ANYONE that has these things happen , tell me what to try?....I can not repeat enough how many times I see the "warnings" people post..... "do not use a Ouiji board" , "do not call on Satan" , " be careful what you invite in".......Trust me , I am trying everything I can , and I just can not come up with one little spirit....And , I will continue this as long as I can.....

I'm no expert but I feel that has to do with the summoner possessing a degree of visibility by way of vibrational harmonics and a yet to be defined set of circumstances that can involve anything from atmospheric variables to the residual impressions associated with a location, trauma or event. The only thing i am relatively sure of is that no one knows for certain. and no one theory is more ridiculous or credulous than the other until such is proven satisfactory in a controlled and repeatable   environment.

Until someone can explain what occurred the instant before the "Big Bang" anything goes.

May the farce be with you

#198    bigdaddyinge

bigdaddyinge

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

• no, of course i'm not all right. i'm half right. the other half is left.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:07 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 May 2010 - 12:54 AM, said:

it's not till November , we have a guest room that can sleep a family...and wife is close to a executive chef :)
who knows? let's see how things go. i'm definately open to a vacation! :tu:

bigdaddyinge

#199    mtndwellar

mtndwellar

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

Spirit on demand?  It is not going to happen.  
Why?  I don't know.  
If there was a way to do it, it would have happened hundreds of times already.

#200    markprice

markprice

what

• 3,767 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

View Postmtndwellar, on 10 May 2010 - 01:13 AM, said:

Why?  I don't know.  
They used to call it table turning. Check out Carl Jung's experience in Jung on Synchronicity and the paranormal, and Eliphas Levi Transcendental Magic its Doctrine and Ritual if you are curious. It's all the same basically.

This is getting shilly - Math

#201    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,454 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:24 AM

View Postmtndwellar, on 10 May 2010 - 01:13 AM, said:

Why?  I don't know.  

I am not saying on demand at all....I am trying to "open the door" per say...I am trying my hardest to "prove it does not exist"....I do not know when that will be admitted by anyone.

I am willing after this project , depending on how my "stability" situation goes , on tackling different paranormal things on here..I am walking on thin ice , because I am not trying to " belittle" anyones beliefs , I am just trying to experience this myself.And , if it is at all possible , have some "proof" , not just for me , but for everyone watching.

This is more and more becoming a " you have to believe" thing , and I was hoping this would not happen.I am trying to find a "happy medium"...So many here call each other out , and I am actually taking on this call , for this subject....Is there a time limit when someone finally "taps out" on this?...Maybe , we shall see....My wife at first was a little pissed off , and scared...I think she may be seeing where I am coming from now.

Again , I ask anyone to please tell me what to do to make hit even a possability , or just tell me " ok , not going to work"....Time will tell.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#202    mtndwellar

mtndwellar

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

I have experienced a lot of paranormal activity.  It was going on daily for several hours per day.  The spirits were not shy.  My curious friends would come over and they were not disappointed.  

Sometimes they would leave, having seen something hard to explain, but still doubting.  For example, they would hear knocking, see the lights flashing and a faucet turn on for no reason.  It was still not proof for them.  They would ask, who was the last to use the sink?  Are you sure you didn't leave the water running?  Could you have an electrical problem?  Could there be an animal behind the wall?   If they would have stayed for a couple of hours, they would have even more questions.  

I don't know why, but it seems that they only "prove" themselves to certain people.  If you are trying to call a spirit and your lights flicker, what will you think?   Or, better yet, what will it take to prove something to you?

#203    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:14 AM

View Postmtndwellar, on 10 May 2010 - 01:39 AM, said:

I have experienced a lot of paranormal activity.  It was going on daily for several hours per day.  The spirits were not shy.  My curious friends would come over and they were not disappointed.  

Sometimes they would leave, having seen something hard to explain, but still doubting.  For example, they would hear knocking, see the lights flashing and a faucet turn on for no reason.  It was still not proof for them.  They would ask, who was the last to use the sink?  Are you sure you didn't leave the water running?  Could you have an electrical problem?  Could there be an animal behind the wall?   If they would have stayed for a couple of hours, they would have even more questions.  

I don't know why, but it seems that they only "prove" themselves to certain people.  If you are trying to call a spirit and your lights flicker, what will you think?   Or, better yet, what will it take to prove something to you?

actual proof. not electrical problems.

the truth is out there....

#204    bornmystic

bornmystic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:26 AM

View Poststoneheart, on 09 May 2010 - 09:05 PM, said:

Sakari like I said I really do not think you will see anything as it is my experience that such encounters are extremely rare.

I am a sensitive and I can tell you that on any given week I will experience almost nothing at all. The TV show psychics etc are just that the product of a TV show and are in most cases nothing like the real people who do catch a glimpse into the other world or whatever you want to call it. A TV show is out for the ratings and money let’s face it.

Put it this way I can happily sit in a graveyard for hours and see nothing at all but could be working in a theatre and feel them all around me. I have never understood why theatres always have something in them even the new ones...The only answer I have for it, is it could be linked to the emotional energy that  a show/shows create in the crowed and the performers that leaves a residue of sorts that those sensitive to that are able to pick up on?

So once again we come back to the psycho physical angle of this phenomenon, with the question but again of is it real or all in people’s heads?

I think it is for the most part a bit of both and just getting a creepy feeling from a place does not mean that there is a ghost there. I know I say I “feel” them but it’s not in a way I can describe to you. Here again underlines the problem of those that are sensitive to this phenomenon, as we for the most part cannot tell you how  we see and feel what we do and even if we could I doubt you would understand it anyway as you have no reference in your own experience to it.

So to cut to the quick will you see a spirit or ghost Sakari? I would not discount it but I would say it is very unlikely for as I said in my first post even those that have an ability to see spirits do not encounter then every day. Also I believe that even here a large proportion of these encounters could easily be of a psychological nature and have no physical reality at all such as my example of the emotional residue in a theatre.

Very well said!  So true about the movie theatres too.  I never thought about that until now....  Nice response Stoneheart and welcome to UM. I haven't been here lone but it's fun.

Posted Image

#205    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:58 AM

Heres a link which you might find interesting.

Link (Of The Arte Goetia)

Basically I'm only giving it to show that you have to apparently do certain things otherwise certain spirits "will not doe you homage".

I was trying to find one that I summoned where it said you have to summon with power. It didnt really say how to do that though I dont think from memory it just said summon with power or he wont show up. I remember because once after I shared my experience on an occult forum they basically said as if a spirit would ever bother coming to me because I was not as traditional as they all were. They were like book worms and they new their stuff but all thought I had to know what they did otherwise I couldnt do it. When really summoning with power just meant to me summoning while lucid dreaming because you were already in a powerful place to do it. Which they never understood because they were too busy discrediting me because I was not so much a book worm like they were.

*also to anyone that wants to think this stuff is eevvvviiiilllll , lol, to them I say God has created everything. The only 'evil' thing is saying that He has not. So grow up.

Edited by Kazahel, 10 May 2010 - 03:00 AM.

#206    markprice

markprice

what

• 3,767 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:05 AM

View PostKazahel, on 10 May 2010 - 02:58 AM, said:

*also to anyone that wants to think this stuff is eevvvviiiilllll , lol, to them I say God has created everything. The only 'evil' thing is saying that He has not. So grow up.

Nice assertion with no basis right there. Evil has its own realm created by God, if he created everything, which he did if we are using the word God correctly. Fight assertion with assertion...now that's really funny.

#207    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:14 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 10 May 2010 - 03:05 AM, said:

Nice assertion with no basis right there. Evil has its own realm created by God, if he created everything, which he did if we are using the word God correctly. Fight assertion with assertion...now that's really funny.

I dont understand what you mean but I think of it as a flower with its roots in the dirt reaching for the sun(grow up). So when some say 'God is love' that doesnt mean to me that God is only loving things. It means to love everything that God is. Thats what 'God is love' means to me.

*I just dont want people to think I'm some kind of demon worshipper who is tricking you into summoning demons because of the link, thats all. Which some will surely think.

Edited by Kazahel, 10 May 2010 - 03:26 AM.

#208    markprice

markprice

what

• 3,767 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:24 AM

View PostKazahel, on 10 May 2010 - 03:14 AM, said:

I dont understand what you mean but I think of it as a flower with its roots in the dirt reaching for the sun(grow up). So when some say 'God is love' that doesnt mean to me that God is only loving things. It means to love everything that God is. Thats what 'God is love' means to me.
Oh that's cool. It seemed you were mocking the existence of evil which is evident in our world at the moment.

#209    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:29 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 10 May 2010 - 03:24 AM, said:

Oh that's cool. It seemed you were mocking the existence of evil which is evident in our world at the moment.

No its kinda like the taking the wood out of your own eye before taking the splinter from anothers. Almost along those lines I think.

#210    norma jean

norma jean

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:29 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)
Here is the question, how do you know it did not work? Maybe the devil is so far away from our pre-programed visual conception of what "the devil" is,a creature of energy may be with you and you just don't know YET ..how would you know if you did not get get a visit, my feeling's are you don't change the devil..he changes you..as in he could make you think he is not there... :o
So could he fool you?  :yes:  I am betting then farm on this one... :devil:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users