Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2242 replies to this topic

#1966    markprice

markprice

Poltergeist

• 3,118 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 03 March 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Yet not one person can give the INSTRUCTIONS on how to assemble/make it. That is Sakari's point.

Craft, Oh i get it.
craft /kraft/

Noun
An activity involving skill in making things by hand.
Verb
Use skill in making (something): "he crafted the chair"; "a beautifully crafted object".

Oh wait, I think you using the word "craft" wrong for summoning non-existent things..

(Most people don't take obvious analogies literally even if they are trying to twist it into a false point.)

You have never heard of conjuring as a craft? Any adept has long ago vowed never to reveal secrets to outsiders; that's just the way they operate, so I suggested going that full rout--candidate-adept-- if anyone was really serious about this kind of thing. At least you would learn a hell of a lot before you got to the final conjuring work, assuming you passed probation in the first place. Actually I do not recommend it but that is how it's done, historically.

Edited by markprice, 07 March 2013 - 11:45 PM.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#1967    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,254 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostTia, on 07 March 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Good, glad I'm wrong. This years turning out as crappy as last.

You were 100% right about my wife :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1968    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Raindrop Dude

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

Sakari is a heavy Taurus, with very little Scorpio influence (which can indicate stress-related stomach problems, stomach wound for one, I've almost had one a few times and few planets in Scorpio), so stomach and skin problems aren't likely. I must say you have better skin than me even though I'm 20 years younger, and it's not like I have too unhealthy life-habits.. Taurus can do that for you. Bulls are often blessed with long age too. Since you have so many planets in Taurus, you could be good at telling things about people's lives through hand-palm reading. I've had one done for me around five years ago, and for the most part it was actually accurate, but still waiting for the "main event" it predicted... there's been signs of that coming true too, but I dont have expectations, just enjoying the moment now and all. I know chinese have their own way of reading hand palms, in addition to their own way of doing astrology.

I'm just dancing, 'till dropping...

#1969    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,082 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

View Post_Only, on 03 March 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

I have to just come out with it at this point; have you ever made a positive post in your life, or has every single one been negatively directed at others here?
Positive, as in gullibly jumping on the bandwagon as you seem to do so? Mine might be negative, however it at least employs critical reasoning.

#1970    markprice

markprice

Poltergeist

• 3,118 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 March 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

Positive, as in gullibly jumping on the bandwagon as you seem to do so? Mine might be negative, however it at least employs critical reasoning.

You need to make a point to employ "critical reasoning". There is no point to pseudo-skepticism.

#1971    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

Wait so there is like a school we can join, become an adept and learn the craft.  So where can we get an application? Or is it so super cereal secret that no one can be told, so no one can join, so no one can learn, so no one can summon ?  That makes them almost as cool as the psychics/telekentics who can't share their gifts because we wouldn't understand and we would removed their livers in the name of science.

Sheesh paranormal is hard. Hmmm so how do you know about all of this super secret stuff and their rules?  Wait a minute....are you an alien?

Edited by CakeOrDeath, 08 March 2013 - 09:49 PM.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#1972    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 160 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

Interesting. Evil does not have to be a spirit. Or demon.
It could be malicious spite. It could be vicious intentions to disturb another person. It could be harmful criticism.

#1973    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

• Those who could not hear the music thought those who were dancing to be insane.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Leviticus 19:31 Give no regard to mediums and familar spirits (the dead); do not seek after them, to be defiled by them; I am the Lord your God.

For those that don't know, the dead are evil spirits. Chasing after evil spirits is an offense against God. Jesus Christ does forgive us of this sin with repentance.

#1974    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 160 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

I don't buy that the dead are evil spirits. But I agree with the rest

#1975    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 09 March 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Leviticus 19:31 Give no regard to mediums and familar spirits (the dead); do not seek after them, to be defiled by them; I am the Lord your God.

For those that don't know, the dead are evil spirits. Chasing after evil spirits is an offense against God. Jesus Christ does forgive us of this sin with repentance.

I believe there are rules of the forum about preaching. Not everybody is Christian, nor do they care for an ancient book that was written by man, not God.

If God truly does not wish for us to not be in contact with any spirit, then he/she would surely simply make it impossible. The same reason as to he/she would not make gay animals if it were such a sin. It would appear as if nature directly contradicts what the Bible paints as God's wishes.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 10 March 2013 - 05:32 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#1976    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Raindrop Dude

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Skater, those are a test from god to us. I'm not a christian, but as far as I understand the thought there, it's god's way to let us prove ourselves in the eyes of god. To deem ourselves worthy or unworthy. Something like that, things which are better expressed with other words even if the basic is like that.

Start arguing with an atheist, a christian, a muslim, a keep-it-open person like me, and we all can pour tons of stuff to counter. Not saying you shouldn't just that... prepare yourself.

I'm just dancing, 'till dropping...

#1977    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 10 March 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Skater, those are a test from god to us. I'm not a christian, but as far as I understand the thought there, it's god's way to let us prove ourselves in the eyes of god. To deem ourselves worthy or unworthy. Something like that, things which are better expressed with other words even if the basic is like that.

Start arguing with an atheist, a christian, a muslim, a keep-it-open person like me, and we all can pour tons of stuff to counter. Not saying you shouldn't just that... prepare yourself.

There isn't a Christian alive who can counter my nature argument, besides the whole "test" line, which I ain't buying. Are all these animals who commit this "sin" bound to be cast into Hell then? When they merely act on instinct? I prefer Satan's view to life if I had to choose, so I don't mind going down to Hell and getting me a new tan ;) but considering I'm not a Christian, nor do I believe in Christianity, I won't have to choose :P

I'm not trying to start a debate (especially since it's not even related to the topic) but I believe I am right in saying preaching is not allowed.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 10 March 2013 - 05:57 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

#1978    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,254 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

More warnings.....

The reason i started this.

Folks, nothing happened.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1979    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

More warnings.....

The reason i started this.

Folks, nothing happened.

You never believed anything would. Belief is a powerful thing my friend, your one experience, or lack thereof, does not nullify the hundreds of thousands of other people's experiences/beliefs.

Take yourself off of that pedestal.

#1980    markprice

markprice

Poltergeist

• 3,118 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 08 March 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

Wait so there is like a school we can join, become an adept and learn the craft.  So where can we get an application? Or is it so super cereal secret that no one can be told, so no one can join, so no one can learn, so no one can summon ?  That makes them almost as cool as the psychics/telekentics who can't share their gifts because we wouldn't understand and we would removed their livers in the name of science.

Sheesh paranormal is hard. Hmmm so how do you know about all of this super secret stuff and their rules?  Wait a minute....are you an alien?

The super secret information you seek was posted a few pages back; seek it like a seeker, lmao.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users