Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#2176    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 08 May 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

And no offence to the mods,but its interesting how this thread keeps getting edited ,as if someone is complaining like a BIG BABY .

What's the point of baiting people with personal insults and what's the advantage in keeping such posts up ?

If things sparked off we'd be getting called in to clean up the mess - you can't have it both ways.

#2177    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,538 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 08 May 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

And no offence to the mods,but its interesting how this thread keeps getting edited ,as if someone is complaining like a BIG BABY .

When I gave him my ritual to summon a spirit ,he said it had to be posted on this thread . Given its such a dangerous ritual to the uninitiated ,he claimed he wouldn't do it,just because I didn't want novices playing with fire ,by putting an unpublished ritual to call upon the lord of the dead in voodoo,on a board viewed by 1000s of kids ,thrill seekers etc.
Not a good idea. I said no,here is the ritual ,don't post it publically ,IT'S DANGEROUS .
And the mods know this occured. Karlis oversaw it all .

So ,instead of understanding the facts of the matter,and prudence  ,he pouted ,said I never even replied to him ,and then called ME a liar .Now that its getting real ,he doesn't want anything posted here ????

Ohhhhhhh,come now......follow your own advice . Transparency ..hmmmmm

.......tsk tsk .
Never changes,never learns a lesson .

Maybe I will break my rule,and send a few of my own friends to meet up with Felixs friends . It's so nice to have a Compadre in here ,I must say .

*goes to find the rum*

:lol:

First Simbi, again, I will not keep going in circles with you. People can go back and read our discussion and judge for themselves. I can say you are lying above though.

Second, I never reported one damn thing to any mods about anything above that was removed. Not one thing. So, you are wrong again.

Third, this is your second threat of using your voodoo stuff on me......I dare you Simbi. I know why you will not. It will not work, and you do not want to give me more ammo.

Last,

As I said, I have been leaving you alone, now leave me alone. A person came on the thread and offered something,, and you had to jump in again ( on a thread you said was dead and should be closed ) to do your pouting.

Here is what I will do. I will report that crap, from here on out.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2178    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,538 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

Started a 21 day diary.....Blog

http://www.unexplain...showentry=27406

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2179    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,255 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

Might as well close this, its not going forwards

#2180    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,538 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 08 May 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

Might as well close this, its not going forwards

It isn't?

3 years, I do not touch it and people still reply and discuss it. Now, someone has done something. A 21 day ritual has started, the person just chose not to respond anymore do to a persons reply.And to me, that is sad, sad that people have to take things so personal that they resort to that, and do not discuss civily. I have seen 3 people now ask for it to be closed, and I know 2 because they take it to personal, and it agravates them. As I always say, if a topic bothers you, do not read it, and especially, do not reply.

It goes forward all the time. Never know when someone may post something that has results.

So, why do you really want it closed?.......As I told others, if no one replies, it gets buried, if someone replies, I usually answer to it.

The topic of ghosts and demons is always going forward.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2181    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,255 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostSakari, on 08 May 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

It isn't?

3 years, I do not touch it and people still reply and discuss it. Now, someone has done something. A 21 day ritual has started, the person just chose not to respond anymore do to a persons reply.And to me, that is sad, sad that people have to take things so personal that they resort to that, and do not discuss civily. I have seen 3 people now ask for it to be closed, and I know 2 because they take it to personal, and it agravates them. As I always say, if a topic bothers you, do not read it, and especially, do not reply.

It goes forward all the time. Never know when someone may post something that has results.

So, why do you really want it closed?.......As I told others, if no one replies, it gets buried, if someone replies, I usually answer to it.

The topic of ghosts and demons is always going forward.
Me personally would not want this closed, but its like a school yard here it goes back and forth back and forth. If you continue with your original intent then  i think people will get bored.
Or close it and clean the thread, so no insults or any of that

#2182    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

I have offered to partake in a simple matter in which I would be giving Sakari the "experience" his 3 year thread has basically begged for. Almost immediately I got pit in a circumstance of which there was only one possible outcome:

Due to lack of proper lack of proper investigation, as well as an overwhelming whining noise coming from the thread, there will be no success in any way.

Seeing as how there really is no way to accurately document results publicly, while not dealing with the every random joe's opinion I declined to continue partaking. What was my purpose of even putting out the proposal? Simple, I had hopes of coming to a rational and factual conclusion in which either I was proven that the afterlife didn't exist or Sakari was personally touched enough to admit that there is something to it.

In essence it was not the actions of any one person, but more the circumstance in itself being tainted and unfairly tipped towards negative results at any rate. Even if Sakari would have his experience people were offended at the sheer thought, and If I would have succeeded I am sure Sakari would have come under scrutiny for not "debunking" properly.

What does this all mean in plain English? Even after 3 years , we are not ready to have such an event take place.

Good day to you all and I wish you all the best.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#2183    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,470 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

Merged. Xfelix no need to start a new thread

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#2184    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 07 May 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

Mate, there's rules about ridicule here. Try reading them.
there's nothing in the rulebook about using humour.
maybe you just need to be able to tell the difference.
i'm sure sakari didn't feel I was ridiculing him, so why should you?
the comment WAS directed to him after all, not you.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#2185    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 08 May 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

I hope Felix doesn't mind if I explain this . 21 days is significant to the pantheon of the spirits he has made his request to.
This is a constant number of days,within this specific pantheon . Nothing to do with stalling,making it up ,or being coy.

If anyone actually took the time to ask people on this forum ,about how these things work ,within the tentents of the RELIGIONS,to which they belong ,instead of mocking the practices therein ,they would actually LEARN something .

As I have stated ,repeatedly ,the concepts of summoning spirits ,are SPIRITUAL BELIEFS ,in some of the cases of constituents  of this forum .
All anyone voices by mocking us,is religious intolerance and sheer  ignorance .

We dont mock anyone who believes some guy made people from bones ,parted an ocean ,or died and came back to life .

*shrugs*

So.....like me,someone got fed up with the disrespectful way our beliefs and beloved spirits,are mocked on this thread ,for nothing more than some  attention seekers amusement.

I actually feel sad for them ,as this is going to hurt .....no one but he and his.
OH WELL

maybe a lesson will finally be learned .

*skips away humming a happy tune*
;)

I am not mocking you or anyone else.

sakari knows I am a big believer in the spirit world and crypto area and have had encounters all my life.

I'm sorry if I appeared rude but please explain to me the 21 days. I'm obviously not in touch with the same religion and don't understand how it works?

Also I was just mentioning to sakari that I felt his wife would pick up on any activity should he be visited by spirits but if there are others in the house besides him and his wife he needs to watch them.

So could you clarify more clearly does the activity start now or from day 21 and will it open to anyone in the house or just sakari?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#2186    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostxFelix, on 08 May 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

I have offered to partake in a simple matter in which I would be giving Sakari the "experience" his 3 year thread has basically begged for. Almost immediately I got pit in a circumstance of which there was only one possible outcome:

Due to lack of proper lack of proper investigation, as well as an overwhelming whining noise coming from the thread, there will be no success in any way.

Seeing as how there really is no way to accurately document results publicly, while not dealing with the every random joe's opinion I declined to continue partaking. What was my purpose of even putting out the proposal? Simple, I had hopes of coming to a rational and factual conclusion in which either I was proven that the afterlife didn't exist or Sakari was personally touched enough to admit that there is something to it.

In essence it was not the actions of any one person, but more the circumstance in itself being tainted and unfairly tipped towards negative results at any rate. Even if Sakari would have his experience people were offended at the sheer thought, and If I would have succeeded I am sure Sakari would have come under scrutiny for not "debunking" properly.

What does this all mean in plain English? Even after 3 years , we are not ready to have such an event take place.

felix, earlier you said your friends had already done the (sorry for my ignorance) whatever it was.

I know sakari truly wants this, I also trust and believe that he will document the truth of anything happening.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#2187    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostSaru, on 08 May 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

What's the point of baiting people with personal insults and what's the advantage in keeping such posts up ?

If things sparked off we'd be getting called in to clean up the mess - you can't have it both ways.

You can count how many times I've posted on this thread ,on maybe ten fingers . I'm not baiting anyone ,just pouting out that what's good for the goose ,seems to not be good for the gander .

I clearly stated ,when I said things shouldnt be posted on this thread ,I was called a liar . Quite a few things were removed from this thread ,that were just pointing out facts . They make the OP look questionable ,and they are *seemingly* ,removed .
I'm not referring to names or addresses .

This thread is used to mock people who believe in certain things,not advance anyone's knowledge of such facts or instances .
If it was really to prove a point ,at this many pages and views ,with allegedly obvious results ,it would have been locked ,long ago ?
Just sayin .....

*whistles a happy tune*

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 09 May 2013 - 07:08 AM.

Miss me?

#2188    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 09 May 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

This thread is used to mock people who believe in certain things,not advance anyone's knowledge of such facts or instances. If it was really to prove a point ,at this many pages and views ,with allegedly obvious results ,it would have been locked ,long ago ?
Just sayin .....

A thread like this represents a difficult moderating dichotomy - if we do close the thread some people will complain that we are stifling free expression, if we don't then some people will complain because we are letting it continue. If we moderate hostile responses we get called up on it, if we don't moderate hostile responses we get called up on that as well.

Ultimately whatever action is taken someone's not going to like it

#2189    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,899 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

AHhh.. the joys of a forum moderator .... can't say that I miss any of it :lol:

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#2190    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,538 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

View PostxFelix, on 08 May 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Felix,

I PM'd you.

After reading above, I am questioning if I should bother with the blog.

You stated that it was a done deal, and it has started, and it will be for 21 days.

Now, you are stating no one is ready for this?

I think my PM is pretty clear.

So, did this happen, or did you just post that it did and forget that you posted that?

Am I wasting my time?.....

You were the first and only person to go this far, would be nice to see it followed through...... :tu:

View PostTia, on 09 May 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

felix, earlier you said your friends had already done the (sorry for my ignorance) whatever it was.

I know sakari truly wants this, I also trust and believe that he will document the truth of anything happening.

:tsu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users