Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#241    El Generico

El Generico

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• OLE!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:06 AM

View PostSakari, on 12 May 2010 - 02:49 AM, said:

Thank You for the reply...You are leaving out a very possible thing also....Maybe they do not exist?....

Well there is always that possibility, but it makes life much more interesting to think that there could be a spooky thing watching you when you sleep. I wish you all the luck though, because if you somehow find success then perhaps so will I.

"I'm not superstitious...But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little stitious."
-Michael Scott

#242    Child of the light

Child of the light

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

- Removed by request -

#243    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:18 AM

I do not want to make this topic a personal blog..So , I will make this as short as possible..For the last reply , How long are you talking , because I actually tried the Ouiji board first when I was 14 ( now 44) , and at that age I was really into some weird things...

I am going to say , I am getting pretty board with this , I do as I said , every night ( and even as I type here ) I "ask" for Demons , Spirits , etc...To please show themselves , make themselves known , and call them names , etc...

I think what frustrates me the most , is I am trying this , and not succeeding , and while doing so ,I see more and more " Demon" topics coming in...Now , one that has a actual "religious group" associated with this...Why can I not find any information on things like this?...I would call them , visit their website , let them do there voo doo whatever , thing is , I can not get a response from any of these " topic " starters...

I really have to say , I set out to " prove they do not exist" , and if you ask me , I am succeeding 100% ,I am asking for anyone to tell me what to do to get them in.Not in my mind , I would not mind a nice posession to be on film either.....

I have to say , this little experiment may be low on batteries , I will keep " praying to the spirits and demons" for a while , but it is now getting almost humorous....

When do I prove " It does not exist"?......And please , if anyone readinig this is a topic starter for one of the many " my friend was in a satanic demon cult" things , please PM me for how to contact any of these cults.....

" come get me demons and spirits "

Had to put that in here , not as a joke , just to put " in writing" I am inviting them in....

I think I will give this a rest on , let's say...May 23rd....End of experiment , and final conclusion....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#244    Guyver

Guyver

Poltergeist

• 3,242 posts

• Then I saw that wisdom excels folly as light excels darkness.
    Ecclesiastes

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:30 AM

Hey.  I read the first nine pages of the thread then jumped here.  I was unable to access your picture but was interested in your bike.  I ride too.  Anyway, if you're serious about this, and I think you are.....you may be going about it the wrong way.  It is my understanding that negative entities, demons, spirits whatever you want to call them are associated with specific places.  You may have more success going to a "haunted" place and setting up camp for the night.  You could try an old "haunted" cemetary, or haunted house, etc. and try your experiment there.  

A skeptical/disbelieving couple I know...similar to you had an experience.  He a professor she a librarian.  They moved to the midwest and bought an old home.  The realator disclosed that someone had died in the home, or someone had left claiming it was haunted, I can't remember which.  They were both agnostic/atheist and so didn't care.  They liked the old place and the acreage it sat on.  After a time stuff began to happen.  The story that they shared while over for dinner was enough to raise the hair on  the back of your neck.  I'll spare the details...but long story short....they are both believers now.  

So my point....forget about inviting them to your home.  Find a place where they reportedly are.....and check it out.  Good luck.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

#245    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:27 AM

View PostGuyver, on 15 May 2010 - 02:30 AM, said:

Hey.  I read the first nine pages of the thread then jumped here.  I was unable to access your picture but was interested in your bike.  I ride too.  Anyway, if you're serious about this, and I think you are.....you may be going about it the wrong way.  It is my understanding that negative entities, demons, spirits whatever you want to call them are associated with specific places.  You may have more success going to a "haunted" place and setting up camp for the night.  You could try an old "haunted" cemetary, or haunted house, etc. and try your experiment there.  

A skeptical/disbelieving couple I know...similar to you had an experience.  He a professor she a librarian.  They moved to the midwest and bought an old home.  The realator disclosed that someone had died in the home, or someone had left claiming it was haunted, I can't remember which.  They were both agnostic/atheist and so didn't care.  They liked the old place and the acreage it sat on.  After a time stuff began to happen.  The story that they shared while over for dinner was enough to raise the hair on  the back of your neck.  I'll spare the details...but long story short....they are both believers now.  

So my point....forget about inviting them to your home.  Find a place where they reportedly are.....and check it out.  Good luck.

I really have no option on moving to a "haunted house"...No offence :)

I know you have not read all of the posts , I have been to a few " haunted" places , and have done some stupid things that many would say are very inviting to "demons"...This was in my younger and not very smart days , I won't go into things I did , but trust me , one instance for sure should have been enough to bring Satan himself to me.My wife believes we have at least one ghost in this house , she swears by it , I have yet to see anything to tell me so.
It is a long topic , if you get time , read up on the replies....It may be coming to a end soon , well , it will as I said , I will give it until May 23rd...I decided to put a actual "date" on it , as it is really not doing much to make me feel any different about my belief on this.
The bike is a Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500 , with custom Pipes...I had a Harley ( a lot of in the shop time and $$$ ) , Love the bike , never let's me down :)...Rides great , and wife is very comfortable on the bike with me...Also installed a stereo system on it...Oh , and a air horn for the ignorant drivers :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#246    EdenBathory

EdenBathory

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• Suicide...
    the way of telling God..
    "you cant fire me, I quit!"

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

are you out of your mind?
trust me, if youre talking like this WANTING bad spirits to enter, then obviously you are not experience enough to handle what you get. please... only for your safety and sanity, dont do it.

Posted Image
MMORPG's <For the greater good!>
Play JadeDynasty with me!
Simply enter this code 0740062X092006038008943Z3f7d22
on the character creation screen for a special mount, and awesome help!

#247    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

View PostEdenBathory, on 15 May 2010 - 05:04 PM, said:

are you out of your mind?
trust me, if youre talking like this WANTING bad spirits to enter, then obviously you are not experience enough to handle what you get. please... only for your safety and sanity, dont do it.

I have been doing it....And there is nothing to show me it exists....I am not out of my mind , just have some time on my hands , and tired of reading the demon/evil spirit/spirits in my house topics that have no evidence...So , I figured I would attempt to get some evidence , or just "prove they do not exist"......

What do you think is winning right now?

I guess I will be hearing the " you were not experienced enough" thing along with the " you do not believe" ...

Edited by Sakari, 15 May 2010 - 05:33 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#248    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,854 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:05 PM

Yet another sick graduate from the USA State schooling system. GET A LIFE!!!

#249    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 15 May 2010 - 07:05 PM, said:

Yet another sick graduate from the USA State schooling system. GET A LIFE!!!

Get a Life...LOL

Very educated and mature reply....I would bet you did not read this entire thread....Where would Spain be now if the US Armed forces let Hitler go on his way....I know , off topic..

Oh , It is not the USA State Schooling system , The USA does not have a federal schooling system , and actually States have counties , and the Counties have there own schooling systems.....Oh , I guess you also had no clue my Mother is Austrian....Did I go to school in the US , or did I also maybe get some Euro education with it?

Anyway , instead of child like replies , maybe you should go back and read the entire thread , you might change your mind.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#250    Child of the light

Child of the light

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

- Removed by request -

#251    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:35 PM

I am a skeptic who likes the paranormal, go figure, so while I find it all fascinating I don't believe it all. As for inviting something, you stated yourself that you set out to disprove it. If I started out an experiment expecting failure whether it was scientific or not I'm betting I'd fail too. From what I've read an open mind is what is attracts stuff (if the stuff is real).  You don't need to move to a haunted house that is just silly. However you seem to not be taking advantage of simple concepts that other people who mess around with occult get right off the bat. You want evil spirits? Okay go somewhere (walk take a bus, whatever) and use that place as a focal point. Speak with local paranormal investigators for "hot spots". To invite something in I would assume that would include opening the door and the door to where you want obviously isn't in your house. I'd assume that if you did that you could possibly bring something home with it and either prove or disprove your theory. At the very least it would seem you aren't giving it the college try..

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#252    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

View Postdarkmoonlady, on 15 May 2010 - 07:35 PM, said:

I am a skeptic who likes the paranormal, go figure, so while I find it all fascinating I don't believe it all. As for inviting something, you stated yourself that you set out to disprove it. If I started out an experiment expecting failure whether it was scientific or not I'm betting I'd fail too. From what I've read an open mind is what is attracts stuff (if the stuff is real).  You don't need to move to a haunted house that is just silly. However you seem to not be taking advantage of simple concepts that other people who mess around with occult get right off the bat. You want evil spirits? Okay go somewhere (walk take a bus, whatever) and use that place as a focal point. Speak with local paranormal investigators for "hot spots". To invite something in I would assume that would include opening the door and the door to where you want obviously isn't in your house. I'd assume that if you did that you could possibly bring something home with it and either prove or disprove your theory. At the very least it would seem you aren't giving it the college try..

Thanks for the reply , and from a neighbor :)....

Not sure if you had read where I have been etc...I have been to "supposed" haunted places , and my wife says our house here is "haunted"...

Now as for "disproving it" , isn't that what made the show "Ghost Hunters" , so well respected?..Than others followed in their footsteps , out to " disprove" everything first...
And actually , I am not out to "disprove" it , what I have been saying is we see the " prove it does not exist" comment so many times , I just might do that :)

As for "haunted places" around here , my sister says my moms house is ,so I did ask that to follow me home , and out at Hughes House , I did the same there...Other than that , there is not much happening in the Bandon , Langlois area , and I am going off of a lot of other stories and topics about demons/spirits ( evil or good )....Too many people get them like Mosquitos , and it does not matter if their place was "haunted" or not....

Now you say a "open mind" , this almost falls into the " you have to believe " theory so many have said....I do have a open mind , not to be mistaken with a " easily influenced" mind.....

Thank You for the reply , hope you are getting sun in Medford , still cloudy here  :(

Edited by Sakari, 15 May 2010 - 08:52 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#253    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

View PostSakari, on 15 May 2010 - 08:50 PM, said:

Thanks for the reply , and from a neighbor :)....

Not sure if you had read where I have been etc...I have been to "supposed" haunted places , and my wife says our house here is "haunted"...

Now as for "disproving it" , isn't that what made the show "Ghost Hunters" , so well respected?..Than others followed in their footsteps , out to " disprove" everything first...
And actually , I am not out to "disprove" it , what I have been saying is we see the " prove it does not exist" comment so many times , I just might do that :)

As for "haunted places" around here , my sister says my moms house is ,so I did ask that to follow me home , and out at Hughes House , I did the same there...Other than that , there is not much happening in the Bandon , Langlois area , and I am going off of a lot of other stories and topics about demons/spirits ( evil or good )....Too many people get them like Mosquitos , and it does not matter if their place was "haunted" or not....

Now you say a "open mind" , this almost falls into the " you have to believe " theory so many have said....I do have a open mind , not to be mistaken with a " easily influenced" mind.....

Thank You for the reply , hope you are getting sun in Medford , still cloudy here  :(

Well hiddelio neighboroony (couldn't resist) as for haunted I guess that won't get you evil really. I'm thinking more like Poltergeist activity. I know of a couple of places here that were supposedly unsuccessfully "cleaned" of evil so I'm thinking try that vein...

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#254    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

Seriously, you cant. Wanna know why.... THEY DONT EXIST.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#255    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:32 PM

View PostHazzard, on 15 May 2010 - 09:51 PM, said:

Seriously, you cant. Wanna know why.... THEY DONT EXIST.

Hazzard , give me some props , I am a skeptic that is trying to "prove they do not exist"  :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users