Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spiritual Weaponry

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#136    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:26 AM

To someone's email

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#137    Drifting Orchid

Drifting Orchid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:34 AM

Not happy with my post, removing it.

Edited by Drifting Orchid, 20 May 2010 - 01:36 AM.

Feel Free to drop me a line at my AIM name: DriftingOrchid

#138    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 20 May 2010 - 01:26 AM, said:

To someone's email

What do you mean email? Just post it here.

#139    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:41 AM

View PostHerNibs, on 07 May 2010 - 03:44 PM, said:

Just to be up front about this...

I would LOVE for this mystical energy to exist.  I would love to find out that some individuals are actually capable of making energy emit from their hands and that this energy is something that can have an effect on our bodies or physical world.  I have been to various practitioners of all kinds of different beliefs.  NEVER have I had any do anything that made a change in my physical or mental self other than what an average massage does.

I do have to mention that 667 addressed many of my own concerns about posting in this area of the forum.

Nibs
Im ambivalent about this Certainly westernmedicine is a wondrous thing and i thank god for it But many other posters are also correct Our minds are often " 'tricked into"  thinking we are ill > in such cases being tricked out of thinking we are ill is a legitimate cure. Our mind DOES determine a lot about our well ness and ill nes and control manipulation or ability to utilise the mind can be very beneficial inmaking peole well. (both physically and psychologically) it can also make us ill. Even real physaicl pai has been determined to have a psychological element with differnt peole"feeling differnt amounts of pain depending on individual mental conditioning Tha tis why modern painkilers are administered according to the patients own ratin gof pain rather than by standard doses. And pain can be controlled almost eliminated by mental discipline(even thoguh oxy codeine is more reliable for most.)

Finally, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind,  that spiritual, or psychic, energy exists. I have been at the receiving end of it. For me it was the equivalent of a powerful heat lamp emanating from a gentle touch and radiating through my shoulder area. It immediately eliminated pain so great i was  close to blacking out, (with red and black flashes in my vision) and made a significant and noticeable improvement in flexibility and ligament strength  (which even my chiro practor noticed and asked about.)
I cant explain it, but the bloke who touched me is a healer for the local football club and recognised as being able to do this for fairly down to earth country footbalers so i assume it is a real abilty It was certainly real and physical inmy case And i didnt even realise wha the was doing until he had done it. He just saw me in agony, stepped up to me, touched me, and "healed" me, in a few seconds.
I also know, personally, that real human abilities include, managing and lessening pain, removing emotional and psychological fears, and disabilities and phobias, and greatly empowering the human spirit in many ways. It is just foolish to only accept the best endeavours of western medicine, while denying the efficacy of many older forms of healing from other cultures.

The west is a materialist world and thus it values and accepts material forms of healing. Cultures with a more spiritual balance or holistic approach to life, recognise and use  spiritual forms of healing and holistic management of body and soul.

While in hospital for a triple by pass, I relied on modern medicine for my  well being, but I also utilised spiritual methods and manip[ulation of spiritual energy to reduce pain, stay happy and psychologically balanced, and to remove any fear doubt or worry from my mind.
Fear and worry is (or can be) as disabling to  a person as severe pain, and yet, like pain, it is not a necessary pat of the human condition.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#140    Dougal

Dougal

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:15 AM

For me it was the equivalent of a powerful heat lamp emanating from a gentle touch and radiating through my shoulder area.....I cant explain it, but the bloke who touched me is a healer for the local football club and recognised as being able to do this for fairly down to earth country footbalers so i assume it is a real abilty

I'm sorry, i just gotta ask though, you sure it wasn't deep heat? It sounds alot like Deep Heat, and I know that alot of footballers use it ^_^

http://en.wikipedia...._Heat_(Heat_rub)

"Science is simply common sense at its best that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic." Thomas Henry Huxley English biologist.
"Shall I refuse my dinner because I do not fully understand the process of digestion?" Oliver Heaviside English physicist.

#141    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:32 AM

View PostDougal, on 21 May 2010 - 07:15 AM, said:

I'm sorry, i just gotta ask though, you sure it wasn't deep heat? It sounds alot like Deep Heat, and I know that alot of footballers use it ^_^

http://en.wikipedia...._Heat_(Heat_rub)
LOL. (althought that is a rational conclusion) No. I was writhing around in a checkout aisle, having bumped a badly torn shoulder ligament, and he just walked up and put his hand on my shoulder.

I was wearing a shirt and a jumper, and the heat came straight through them into my shoulder area. Ive use deep heat (and as a kid the old heat lamps.) It was a lot stronger than deep heat and very similar to the heat output from those old heat lamps. He was also speaking(praying i guess) but i couldnt understand him, and i didnt know what he was doing. I just knew that, from  a pain so great it produced vivid flashes of black and red across my vision, it had almost disappeared, in an instant.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#142    Drifting Orchid

Drifting Orchid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:18 AM

So one of the skeptics in this thread said this to the OP,

Night, I don't know if you would be interested in this new spell I have developed. It's potential for destruction is jaw dropping.

Instead of, as you do, focus your energy into a ball make and your ki expel the heat. Once you feel like you can do it you should be able to make a frigid ball of solidified energy and ice, here is the key part so the spell doesn't unravel; concentrate upon your energy within the ball and start spinning it faster and faster (all the while you have to keep expelling all the heat, never stop expelling the heat). Launch the rapidly rotating frigid mass away from yourself and completely disconnect from the energy from a safe distance and it should explode violently (the difference in temperature does that) sending super sharp shards of ice infused with energy in all directions for about 10 to 15 yards (the shards evaporate quickly).

I call it the Frozen Orb.

The OP replied with,

I did that tech you told me about last night and in the process, came up with a new one. You push your ki into your hands and spread your arms. Shape it into a tornado-like form and twist it rapidly while drawing in mana to it at the same time. You will feel a strong twister in your hand. Release it by thrusting your hands forward and blast a cyclone at the target.  

Further more the op talked about his... tech's,

I made two pretty simple techniques as long as you have minor abilities over electro, pyro, and cryo. One is called thor's lightning. You draw in holy energies until you're vibrating intensely. Then push that absorbed energy to both hands and form to spikes about a foot long. Condense the construct and then add lightning mana to it and lace the spike. The pulse both energies in unison while keeping it in it's shape at the same time and then throw them away from you at the target and let them explode through it.
My other tech is called the artic flame. You basically make a fireball and then put a shield of ki around it for the next part. Draw in ice mana around that ki shell and form a hard ball of ice and feel it pulsating in a blue flame. Then blast it like a ki ball and let it explode on the target. There should be intense heat mixed with a freezing cold feeling. I also call this tech, freezer burn.

0_0

Okay okay... just let me clarify a few things.

Earlier in the thread when asking about the psi ball, you said you knew how, when asked if it was visible you said your friends could see minor shimmering. But that could just because they have Auric sight.

But now you are saying not only are you capable of generating both spontaneous fire and freezing conditions but even generating electricity.

Why bother trying to your hardest to show them some vague shimmering lights when you could singe the hair off their arms or freeze their cup of coffee?

Also, Mana, the strange bread/algae like food that god bestowed upon those lost in the desert for some odd years is some how powering these various elements within you?

Oh yes, that's right DnD and many video games has used mana as the term for their source of power for casting magical spells. Perhaps that's where you got the inspiration to name this energy you have discovered?

But WoW, that is some impressive line up of disciplines you have. You seem to have a deep understanding of psionic control, ki generation, and even discovered a new energy which you now call mana, and you're not even out of highschool!

You have certainly brought a wide array of incredible insights to this forum of the likes we have never seen.

A girl about your age in another thread is seeking assistance from a Demon Hunter.
Perhaps you help her out? That is your reason for creating all these marvelous powers correct?
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=181990

Best wishes, and good luck with the demons,
-Drift

Edited by Drifting Orchid, 22 May 2010 - 02:19 AM.

Feel Free to drop me a line at my AIM name: DriftingOrchid

#143    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 18 May 2010 - 02:07 AM, said:

Don't ask me if I'm selfish. I've proven it to way too many ppl actually. Another today because my friend wants him in on it. I no longer feel the need to prove myself. Believe what you will but I truly don't care about proof any longer. I hate when others ask me over and over to do things instead of experiencing it for themselves. It's like watching sports and not knowing the rules. You end up lost. So stop pestering me about proof until you learn how to ask nicely and learn for yourself.

Perhaps you don't understand.  When a person makes a claim that they can do something out of the ordinary, their claim is not considered proof.  Supposedly proving it to your friends or neighbors is not considered proof as anyone can make claims about anything on the internet.  Since you have not provided anything to anyone on UM to show that you can do what you claim, they remain unproven claims.  Until such time as you can and do supply something that shows you can do what you claim, there will be those asking for proof.

Now this may not apply to you, but in face to face encounters with people who claim they can do something, I have found that they get angry, Tell people they have to experience it for themselves, etc.. when they can't actually do what they claim.

#144    auguts458

auguts458

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:24 AM

I believe you but I tried to make an arrow and and I couldn't even make it showed you do it

#145    petrifyer

petrifyer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 05 May 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

I think you guys have what I said mistaken. I'm not manipulating matter and stop classifying everything I do as psi. I do magic, ki, and kinesis as well. I never said I can slash or shoot through random objects did I? No. You can learn something and not have extreme skill within that area. You strengthen that ability. Just like reading and writing. Plus I didn't start thi

So if you are so talented and gifted in this area, tell us who taught you, how you found out and exactly how to do this "weapon creation" through psycic abilities  :w00t:.

#146    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,329 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:07 AM

View Postnightwalker94, on 05 May 2010 - 06:15 PM, said:

My friends see shimmering sometimes nibs but they have minature auric sight so I'm not sure if it's compact enough to be visible to the naked eye. I will use weapons for defense and to protect those who can't protect themselves. Plus I'm already pretty good with the standard bow. Y the yew?
The English archers, some of best in history, used bows made of yew wood, I believe. Imagine 60,000 archers shooting arrows at a rate of 12 a minute. If you're interested, there's a couple of good books about Agincourt, where the English archers & French army met head to head.

#147    SaBlaze

SaBlaze

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

Ahh these misconceptions...I bump in here from time to time,
                                                    searching for some quality minds,
                                                    but all I get are some nice laughs,
                                                    and the minds are nowhere to be found...

First of all,Meditation IS NOT "sitting quietly","relaxing",and not thinking about anything in particular.You are supposed to find an emotion,and hold onto it,until it turns you.
So for all of the "meditators" out there reading this,you are just wasting your time,sitting quietly doesnt get you anywhere.
Secondly,all these "special abilities" as you call them are mostly deceptions(dont get all religious).
For instance,telekinesis is explained as moving things with your mind.I find this funny,because you form the very image of that "thing" in your MIND,so
here we get to the point where the thing is IN the mind,or even better IS THE MIND.Just a mention for thought for all those "special abilities" haha researchers,
maybe you should change your khm...perception ;) of things before you harm yourself(I hear that mental institutions are vastly populated these days)

Just a fiendly advice,from a friend.

#148    Meri Veans

Meri Veans

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

View PostMr. Miyagi, on 05 May 2010 - 06:47 PM, said:

What did you expect to happen? Did you think everyone was going to gape in awe at your claims psionic/spiritual... whatever, mastery?

I think fantastic claims require fantastic evidence, don't you? If you can do what you claim you can do, and I'm not saying you can't, that would be pretty fantastic would it not?

You have to be prepared to deal with skepticism particularly when it is well justified as in the case of your claims. Don't be offended, try and back up your claims. That's all you can do, other than not make them at all.

Best of luck

Moonie2012, you need to stop shooting down people that don't agree with your personal views. Yes, I do see and respect that you are one of the more accomplished members of this site, but just because you won't wrap your mind around doesn't mean that they're lying. You shot me down, as well, just because the dream I was talking about sounded like an anime. It is possible for others to be right.

#149    Meri Veans

Meri Veans

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

View PostMoonie2012, on 05 May 2010 - 07:05 PM, said:

Nightwalker's claims are just going beyond anything that can be taken seriously anymore. Not only does he have a constantly growing list of insane psi-powers, but so do half the people in his school.

I don't understand why his threads are allowed to continue. It's obvious that he's doing a bit of role-playing at the forum's expense. There are websites that welcome such games, but UM doesn't.

Moonie2012, just because you can't or won't wrap your mind around someone else's problems doesn't mean that they're wrong. First of all, while they might not have proof that what they're saying is true, you also don't have proof that what you're saying is true. Don't judge what you don't know.

#150    jack92

jack92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:39 AM

Nightwalker so your spirit sword is it like the zanpakto from bleach?

Edited by jack92, 03 July 2012 - 02:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users