Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange noises that wake you up!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Gabriels_Girl

Gabriels_Girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• Who am i? Now and then.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:27 AM

Yesterday i went to the hospital and actually had to be admitted. All night i was thinking about my boyfriend because i missed him so much and it was the first time we had been separated over night. It took me forever to fall asleep, when i finally fell asleep i was probably right at the tip of falling in a deep sleep and as plain as day i heard  him say my name real loud Ashleigh! it was so loud and clear that i turned over to see if anyone was at my room door. It was so real and just stuck with me all night. There have been other times when i fall asleep and hear a loud noise, or someone yell and it would wake me up...just something weird i wanted to share.

Has anyone ever thought who they were in their past life? And are the people around you now people that have been around you before?

#2    Lost Echoes

Lost Echoes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

• While I'm alive, I can try not to fall while flying,
    Not to forget how to dream, how to love...

-Origa, Inner Universe

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:55 AM

This has happened to me before. It most likely is a hypnogogic hallucination.

http://www.patient.c...lucinations.htm

Maybe since you missed him and couldn't fall asleep your subconscious made you feel he was there? I've heard this is quite common.

Hope all is well!  :)

Posted Image

#3    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

• Yeah, I am that good.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

It's happened to me my ever since I can remember. Sometimes it's frequent other times it goes months without happening.

I am the guy with the stick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users