Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Azazel, Shemhazai and Uzza

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    UnityFTW

UnityFTW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:35 AM

Nothing can be greater than you even when perceived as nothing you are everything.

#17    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:08 PM

HalfWolf, that was the rebellion of satan, they rebelled for refusing to bow to adam. These angels cast themselves out to marry

Posted Image

#18    markprice

markprice

what

• 3,767 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 17 May 2010 - 10:27 PM, said:

And most of us also know that its complete fiction. Right?
Metatron is Carlos Santana's..um.."guide" right?

Not fiction to him.

This is getting shilly - Math

#19    maximaldecimal

maximaldecimal

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

• Just cuz I'm schitzo doesn't make me nuts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:21 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 21 May 2010 - 04:56 AM, said:

Do you have any planets in Scorpio? My ascendant is in Scorpio and I have a bit of an evil side when I want to :P

aside from my progressed sun sign I think I have one other scorpio influence, but I cannot remember the specifics for the life of me.  My birthday is Sept. 30 1980 if you were curious about it.  I looked it up long ago but I don't have the book at hand that I had then.

Edited by maximaldecimal, 02 June 2010 - 08:25 PM.

I am nothing, I am infinite, I am one.

#20    azayzel54

azayzel54

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

Regarding the post about Metatron and how he went from being Enoch to Metatron has no bearing on what those of the (second rebellion) Grigori suffered. Each of the 200 were commanded by 10. Those 10 were the leaders of the 200. Each leader taught humankind the secrets of Heaven, and eventually came to make a pact upon Mount Hermon. Shemhazai (Semyaza) and the other 9. Azza (Azazel) and Uzza are brothers that were born from the union of Semyaza and Lilith. Lilith tricked Semyaza into revealing the ineffable name of God which allowed the mortal women to bear the offspring of the angels (they had yet to fall; they were in fact commanded to go down to earth to watch over and guide mankind). Upon the ineffable name of God being spoken, the Nephilim were born, and it was that sin that caused them to be punished. Enoch was ascended to divinity to represent the humans and the angels regarding their fate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users