Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Easter Island statue transport mystery deepens

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Jess V.

Jess V.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 06:13 PM

Let me shed some light about the statues of Easter Island.   All the Polynesian, Astronesian, Mayans, and etc.. are one Race.   There was a Continent that sunk 12,5000 years ago, it is called Continent of MU.   They use Anti Gravity, Sound wave, and etc.. to build.  The remaining of the MU is the islands across the pacific, such as Hawaii, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysica, Easter Island, Solomon and etc..  

The Easter Island Statues is supposed to be the gift for the beings of Thiaouuba/Iehova/Jehova before it got destroyed.   In the Bible, we call them Gods,Angels,Elohin, and so on..  I simply call them The Watchers or Guardians of the Universe.  The seven statues in particular is supposed to be for the Thaori, 7 powerful beings (Second in command of God).  The rest of statues are for the "Angels".

The habitants of MU are highly advanced civilization, more advance than our current civilization.

#17    Agent X

Agent X

Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

• 5,086 posts

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

:rolleyes:

Posted Image

#18    marlindo

marlindo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:50 AM

View PostWyrdlight, on 21 May 2010 - 03:43 PM, said:

Or they used rafts, they were exellent boat builders, so building a raft that can ferry the heads around the islands edge to where they are needed then dragging them off and putting em into place  is perfectly feasable.

Not a bad thought

#19    Wyrdlight

Wyrdlight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

View PostJess V., on 22 May 2010 - 06:13 PM, said:

Let me shed some light about the statues of Easter Island.   All the Polynesian, Astronesian, Mayans, and etc.. are one Race.   There was a Continent that sunk 12,5000 years ago, it is called Continent of MU.   They use Anti Gravity, Sound wave, and etc.. to build.  The remaining of the MU is the islands across the pacific, such as Hawaii, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysica, Easter Island, Solomon and etc..  

The Easter Island Statues is supposed to be the gift for the beings of Thiaouuba/Iehova/Jehova before it got destroyed.   In the Bible, we call them Gods,Angels,Elohin, and so on..  I simply call them The Watchers or Guardians of the Universe.  The seven statues in particular is supposed to be for the Thaori, 7 powerful beings (Second in command of God).  The rest of statues are for the "Angels".

The habitants of MU are highly advanced civilization, more advance than our current civilization.

Hmmmmm saw on a tv documentory that did a ton of DNA tests on various polynisian islanders froma ll over the pacifc and found that they originated from South East Asia, proberly from the Korea/Southern China coastline.  They do not have the same DNA trits as south American peoples, so i doubt very very much that what you say is correct.  An Anti gravity  and sonic manipulation tech? do you have any proof to back up this outlandish claim?

And you say "The inhabitants of MU ARE", this implies they exists with thier level of tech today... how come we have not notcied them?  If they have anti grav and sonic tech dont you think we would ahve noticed by now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users