Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Fantastic New OBE Technique Bedeekin's Method

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:40 AM

I say again. What function would a brain have in creating entire landscapes and personalities out of nothing. It makes no sense.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#32    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:25 AM

View Postsilentshadow, on 04 December 2010 - 01:22 AM, said:

So you feel that an encounter comes from the person? Or do you believe there can be actual encounter with something? If so how do you feel one can tell the difference?

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply.

I believe it can be an actual encounter, something the person can recall and have their own reason or way to verify that it happened. As to how i feel one can tell the difference, i think that is down to matter of experience over time of knowing ones own way of working metaphysically, as well as the actual experience of, and collaboration of that experience.

My most profound/drastic and life changing experiences have been shared ones which i have been able to put the pieces to and confirm with that person as a shared event or having experienced the same thing. That's one way that you can know.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#33    Shantiluna

Shantiluna

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

I joined this site so that I can ask a question.  But after perusing some of the topics, I am finding that it is probably something I will enjoy checking out more extensively!

Here is my topic of question:  I watched the first part of your YouTube video from "Bedeekin" on how to have an OOBE.  I was just totally sick at heart at the artistry you chose to include in it!  Having had eight OOBE's myself, (which admittedly is not many) I have not seen anything even similar to what you portray in your video.  Question;  Why in the world would you put pictures of DEMONS and VAMPIRES, etc. In a video that is (supposedly) trying to enlighten people as to how to have an OBE?
If I had never experienced it for myself, there is NO WAY that I would EVER try and attempt one, after seeing the way you portray the experience!!  It is reprehensible that you seem to want people to try and have the experience for themselves and then make it out (in artwork)  to be some demonic, petrifying
flight  in to HELL!!  It seems like you are intentionally trying your utmost to scare people AWAY from having what I have found to be a really cool, interesting, mind-blowing (in a GOOD way) experience which very few have had!   I am REALLY curious as to your motivation behind this!  Waiting for a reply.  Feel free to email me, but I'm pretty certain that there are others who have the same question.  Sincerely,  Shantiluna

#34    TheBanana

TheBanana

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• please dont eat me!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:40 PM

i will try and do this, twice i have accidentally found myself in this state, felt myself sinking into my bed and out of my body and hearing a ringing in my ears, and not being able to move my arms or legs, the first time i was trying to resist it as i didnt know what was happening (whenever i felt myself sink too far, like i was going to come out, i tried to move my fingers and that jumped me back in), the second time i just went with it and found myself standing in my bedroom for a few seconds before i was pulled back in. i think maybe i overthought it too much and that was why i didnt stay out for long

*~Kay, Banana Queen and admin of TheMostHauntedForum.com~*

#35    Shantiluna

Shantiluna

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

The first time I went out of body was when I was reading one of Robert Monroe's books.  It was his first book on the subject of OOBE's, although I can't remember the exact title right now.
I wasn't trying to have an OBE, at all.  At that time I was working until 4:00 a.m. Most nights and therefore was taking a nap in the afternoons at about 2:00 or 3:00 pm almost every day.  I was lying on my back on my bed, reading this book as I drifted off.....but I didn't really go to sleep.  It began by a feeling of heaviness, like my body was just too tired to move.
Then, the vibration started.  It felt like my whole being was humming.  Then I felt myself lifting up and out, but I must have been having trouble because I was hearing all of these voices and one of them said "Help her!" and another said "Pull her out!".  The voices sounded like children's and I also heard laughter, as if in a distance.
I literally felt someone pulling on my wrists and then......the next thing I remember is sitting on the floor in a room.  There was a child-sized being sitting by me. I hadn't looked at it's face yet.  I was somewhat afraid, but then again, not too bad.  I was aware that I was in another space/ dimension that was real but unlike any place I have ever been to.  I looked around the room and saw a red door with a portrait beside it.  In the picture were three "people".  It looked like a mother, father and child.  They looked human in every way except that they had the nose and mouth of a wild boar!  The man had tusks and the child had little baby tusks.....I guess this is how I knew that the person sitting next to me was a male.  As I was looking around, the boy next to me pushed a bowl of something at me.  That's when I looked at his face and saw that he was the small one in the portrait!  It freaked me out and I shoved him back from me.  Then I was very scared at what might happen to me!  I "thought" myself away from him and flew through a wall and into the sky. It was night time and I was going straight up......way too high for my comfort!  And with a jerk, I was back in my bed!!!   Going "WOWWWWWW!!!     I've had more experiences since then but I thought it worth telling because of the way it happened.  I was not trying to have this experience!  I was basically just reading the book out of curiosity because I had flown in my sleep (?) many times since I was a child.  I NEVER expected to have an OOBE simply by reading a book!  But it was very COOL!  Thanks for letting me share!  Hope there aren't many typos.      Have FUN!     Shantiluna

#36    Bedeekin

Bedeekin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostShantiluna, on 18 June 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

I joined this site so that I can ask a question.  But after perusing some of the topics, I am finding that it is probably something I will enjoy checking out more extensively!

Here is my topic of question:  I watched the first part of your YouTube video from "Bedeekin" on how to have an OOBE.  I was just totally sick at heart at the artistry you chose to include in it!  Having had eight OOBE's myself, (which admittedly is not many) I have not seen anything even similar to what you portray in your video.  Question;  Why in the world would you put pictures of DEMONS and VAMPIRES, etc. In a video that is (supposedly) trying to enlighten people as to how to have an OBE?
If I had never experienced it for myself, there is NO WAY that I would EVER try and attempt one, after seeing the way you portray the experience!!  It is reprehensible that you seem to want people to try and have the experience for themselves and then make it out (in artwork)  to be some demonic, petrifying
flight  in to HELL!!  It seems like you are intentionally trying your utmost to scare people AWAY from having what I have found to be a really cool, interesting, mind-blowing (in a GOOD way) experience which very few have had!   I am REALLY curious as to your motivation behind this!  Waiting for a reply.  Feel free to email me, but I'm pretty certain that there are others who have the same question.  Sincerely,  Shantiluna

Hi Shantiluna...

Let me start by saying that the images I used are based upon peoples own experiences... I didn't paint them.

I get a few people who feel upset about the imagery portrayed in the video/s... a small minority.

There are MANY people who are HELPED by the portrayal of some of the ARCHETYPES one CAN see when practicing OOBEs... and even more who SUFFER from SLEEP PARALYSIS, who THANK me for revealing to them that the thing they fear is the gateway to experiencing the wonderful thing we know and love.

People can relate to it.

I experienced them when I was little with such archetypal imagery... if I was to portray them all glittered up with fluff, love and light... this would be a lie and would fall in with 98% of the rubbish out there that doesn't work.

Fear is a barrier to overcome... and no doubt you will experience some frightening episodes at some point as you tot up your OOBE count. You maybe have, since writing your complaint...

The videos were made a while ago... so I had a different approach that I may have now. However, I still stick to them as good instructional videos for those wanting to have the experience. I will be making some new ones and won't be so generous with the imagery most people that have SP see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users