Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the moon landing hoax and Columbia cover up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#91    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:46 AM

When i started this topic I highlighted the big piece of foam's shedding during lift-off zone... I sent you earlier 14 & 15 sec. Images of right wing from video of "WHEN WE LEFT THE EARTH" and i noticed weird  hit bang in these frames but MID said " it was due to to breaking the sound barrier"   NO IT WASN'T ! Because i studied the different sts-107 launch-footage... The bang of sound barrier break is enormously loud and it lasts 1 to 2.5 sec. So what else was it except hitting something on LEFT wing?

#92    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 14 July 2010 - 09:50 AM, said:

When i started this topic I highlighted the big piece of foam's shedding during lift-off zone... I sent you earlier 14 & 15 sec. Images of right wing from video of "WHEN WE LEFT THE EARTH" and i noticed weird  hit bang in these frames but MID said " it was due to to breaking the sound barrier"   NO IT WASN'T ! Because i studied the different sts-107 launch-footage... The bang of sound barrier break is enormously loud and it lasts 1 to 2.5 sec. So what else was it except hitting something on LEFT wing?

1. The images from your documentary were not from the Columbia launch. It did not carry those cameras on board. Your video program simply took footage from other launches to help tell the story.

2. I don't see this "wierd hit bang" in the images (which, again, are not from the Columbia launch). I cannot hear a "bang" from a still image.

3. Where do you get the idea that you could hear the sonic boom of the shuttle during launch? With the SRBs burning, and the 3 SSMEs putting out over a million pounds of thrust on top of that, how can you think you would hear the relatively small noise of foam hitting the wing.

4. Could you link to, or direct us to, the STS107 launch footage you have studied?

(edit to add: I assume you still cannot be bothered to actually look at the Accident Report document and see where their findings came from...)

Edited by mrbusdriver, 14 July 2010 - 03:37 PM.

#93    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 14 July 2010 - 09:46 AM, said:

When i started this topic I highlighted the big piece of foam's shedding during lift-off zone... I sent you earlier 14 & 15 sec. Images of right wing from video of "WHEN WE LEFT THE EARTH" and i noticed weird  hit bang in these frames but MID said " it was due to to breaking the sound barrier"   NO IT WASN'T !

You had better listen, and respond accordingly.

YOU REFERRED TO IMAGES THAT WEREN'T FROM STS-107s LAUNCH.
I showed you that.
You saw no foam strike.

You saw a flash, thought you saw a hit, and imagined you heard a noise.

I TOLD YOU THE FOLLOWING:

Read again...

Ok, look...I'm about to show how incorrect you are.

I know what you're talking about. I also know you say you saw a big chunk of something hit the orbiter, and a sound.
You didn't see, or hear any such thing (those videos have no sound recording capability). I'm going to tell you what you saw. As to what you heard, you're imagining something...

First of all, I'm going to tell you that you are indeed looking at film from ANOTHER SHUTTLE FLIGHT. You're looking at video from the aft right SRM camera of another mission, which was used here to dramatize the launch of Columbia with some more recent views from flights that had them. It's a typical journalistic device when making documentary films. I will prove that to you below. Further, the film shown in the production is not synched to the actual timeline...another journalistic license item...

But for now, I will tell you what you saw in that sequence.

You saw the shock wave come over the orbiter as it broke the sound barrier (the vapor cone enveloping the orbiter's forward fuselage is the hint here). You did not see any debris. You saw something typical on many shuttle flight (and many prior to the Shuttle). This typically occurs between 30 and 40 seconds into the flight, not at 14 to 15 seconds (which is further proof that the video representation shown are not STS-107s).
Now:

The view that you were looking at of the tower clear segment (the right wing) is from an aft looking SRM camera. You will note that the vehicle enters its roll program (to position the vehicle for pitch onto the proper inclination for the orbit planned), and you see it rolling left. Just look at it...closely.

The proof of my contention is this:

COLUMBIA, ON THE STS-107 MISSION...ROLLED RIGHT.

Case closed. It's from another flight.

Knowledgeable people have told tou there were no such views on STS-107.
I know you asked not to be told this footage was from a different flight.
Unfortunately, it's obvious that it was...for reasons explained.

You also keep asking if we saw the launch on TV.

I already told you I saw the launch. I saw it from every camera angle NASA has.
There was no huge piece of debris that struck her at liftoff...or any time until 81.6 seconds into the flight, and no one could see that when it happened.

What you saw was absolutely the result of a shock wave as that orbiter broke the sound barrier.

What you saw was also unrelated to STS-107.

What you saw had nothing to do with debris or a strike of any kind.

You are wrong.

And, you repeat yourself, ignoring what's been presented to you.

Because i studied the different sts-107 launch-footage... The bang of sound barrier break is enormously loud and it lasts 1 to 2.5 sec. So what else was it except hitting something on LEFT wing?

No, you didn't study anything.
You looked, and used your imagination, lack of knowledge, and obstinate self-serving demeanor to continue to insist you saw something that didn't exist.

What are you doing here?

You have been given all the information anyone could need to understand what you saw, and you ignore it.

You cannot possibly have heard a sonic boom from an ascending shuttle, and you make nonsensical statements that a sonic boom lasts 1 to 2.5 seconds when a sonic boom is a fraction of a second at best!

You continue to imply that you could actually hear a foam strike, when that is also impossible!

Are you here to engage in a discussion, or simply here to see your writing on-line?
You haven't done one bit of homework, havent researched a thing, haven't even responded to information given you, or questions put to you...

...You come here and repeat innanities as if you never saw anything.

You did cry about being treated poorly at one point.
Now, you've earned what you get.

If you're going to act like a fool, you'll be treated like one.

I've told you before that it's your choice.
Personally, I think you're here simply playing a stupid game.

I see utterly no point in you continuing to post this nonsense.
You're dead wrong, it's been proven to you time and time again, and you act like you can't read.

Explain youself here.
What are you doing?

#94    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

Who believes that other people are fool,himself is a bigest fool !! ...about listning the boom of break of sound barrier...yes please go to utube and type-columbia's last lift-off then there is one footage with HIBRO or ARBIC sound and you will clearly hear loud boom and it is mantioned in audio as well.

#95    BertL

BertL

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:28 PM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 16 July 2010 - 03:41 PM, said:

Who believes that other people are fool,himself is a bigest fool !! ...about listning the boom of break of sound barrier...yes please go to utube and type-columbia's last lift-off then there is one footage with HIBRO or ARBIC sound and you will clearly hear loud boom and it is mantioned in audio as well.
Wouldn't it be way easier if you would just, y'know, copy and paste a link to the video?

Hello there.

#96    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

View PostBertL, on 16 July 2010 - 04:28 PM, said:

Wouldn't it be way easier if you would just, y'know, copy and paste a link to the video?
We keep asking him to post links, but he never does.  Is he deliberately trying to be annoying, or is he just lacking in computer literacy?

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#97    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,661 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

View Postflyingswan, on 16 July 2010 - 04:34 PM, said:

We keep asking him to post links, but he never does.  Is he deliberately trying to be annoying, or is he just lacking in computer literacy?
I don't even find a you tube video with that title...another claim without evidence.

#98    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 16 July 2010 - 03:41 PM, said:

Post it, or clam up.

I am getting exceedingly tired of your ignorance in this matter, and your reticence to respond to posts, or research.

Respond to my post.

#99    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

Rajeev, it is past time for you to put up or shut up.  You next post needs to have the relevant link, or don't post.

#100    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named “Columbia last lift-off” but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don’t mind) and I have attached the still first frame of that footage from my stored videos to help u finding this particular tape .

Attached Thumbnails

• columbia sts-107 b comp..jpg
  • columbia sts-107 comp..jpg

#101    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,661 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 17 July 2010 - 05:09 PM, said:

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named “Columbia last lift-off” but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don’t mind) and I have attached the still first frame of that footage from my stored videos to help u finding this particular tape .

There are very many videos of Columbia, and we don't have the time to wander through every one looking for YOUR evidence.

You are still emptyhanded until you can come up with evidence of your event.

#102    the_UNKNOWN_DEAD

the_UNKNOWN_DEAD

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

View Postaquatus1, on 16 July 2010 - 11:35 PM, said:

You next post needs to have the relevant link, or don't post.

Not surprisingly, rajeef does neither.

#103    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,620 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

Hellooooo…

So, let me get this straight...

You are "too busy" to post A SIMPLE LINK TO A VIDEO, but you apparently DO have time to search through your "stored videos" and create then post screen caps from them....

:unsure2:

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#104    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named “Columbia last lift-off” but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy

Do so...

And while you're at it, answer some of what's been posted for you.

#105    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named "Columbia last lift-off" but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don't mind) and I have attached the still first frame of that footage from my stored videos to help u finding this particular tape .

Then find the link, and stop wasting people's time until you do.  You apparently have the video yourself, so you also have the option to upload it.  Otherwise, you have spent quite enough time jerking people around.  No more posting without producing the subject of your argument.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users