Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

San Graal

SlimJim22

Below we review the actual components of what makes a grail cup, from the perfect branching or nesting, which the ancients call the SCION or zion or Jon (which every tree pruner knows the real meaning of). The maximum exposure/ minimum superposition which nature uses for this branching is called PHYLOTAXES specifically because it is all based on Phi, The Golden Mean (http://www.danwinter.com/physicsofphi )

From a biophysics viewpoint it is becoming clear that the charge radiance of the superluminal harmonics generated by DNA when it is braided into implosion (http://www.danwinter.com/superDNA ) DO in fact account for the mystical wonder and power associated with the grail in the blood. Specifically when the Phi harmonics in DNA braided into perfect recursion, do in fact implode in-PHI-knitly, the number of harmonics sucked in does go thru the speed of light (by simple recursively successful constructive heterodyning or beatnotes...) DNA begins it's life as a wratched 4D PHI based dodeca (http://www.danwinter.com/emotion ) all based on Golden Mean wave intervals. (optimized embedding). By completing this process into longer and longer wave lengths (sonic braiding induced by heart sounds in bliss), the genes do in fact literally by implosion bend all surrounding light into them. This is how gravity is created & stabilized in general. (http://www.danwinter.com/predictions ).

You can class this in pseudo science for sure and i don't agree with the web site in all of it's claims but it is an interesting take on 2012 and the expected earth changes of a vibrational nature.

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phibiz/grail.html

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phibiz/philotactics/index.html

http://www.omega432.com/body.html

http://www.dailygrail.com/blogs/dan-winter/2007/10/Fractal-Cosmology

http://www.sacredgeometry.com.au/gallery.asp

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7869732

http://www.under-one-roof.net/12-strand-DNA/12-strand-DNA-activation.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_noncodingDNA.htm

Wow! I didn't realize how much of this stuff is on the net. I disagree with a fair amount contained within these sites but I do agree with the fractal nature of everything including us. Whether a shift in vibrations due to gamma or other cosmic rays will activate our twelve strand DNA, I don't know but it is something to look out for. I don't see any of this as sinister in anyway but I woun't be signing up for any soul activation courses. Still it does fit in nicely with certain aspects of accepted and esoteric history.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• SlimJim22

Top Posters In This Topic

That is because new agers make this nonsense up to fit their beliefs and worse, try and pass it off as science, the horrible frauds that they are.

And, 12 strand DNA is utter nonsense.

If gamma radiation can activate this, why do people with radiation poisoning not have 12 strand DNA, use some critical thinking will you.

Edited by Mattshark

That is because new agers make this nonsense up to fit their beliefs and worse, try and pass it off as science, the horrible frauds that they are.

And, 12 strand DNA is utter nonsense.

If gamma radiation can activate this, why do people with radiation poisoning not have 12 strand DNA, use some critical thinking will you.

I think it be you in need of critical thinking Matt. Gamma rays are only one possible factor in activating DNA. If you read the first link you would know about braiding. Then you would be able to tell me if it was gumpf or not.

For me and many others the suggestion that junk DNA has no significance whatsoever doesn't add up. If it is there it must have some purpose. As everything vibrates at a frequency that seems to imply that this can change due to environmental factors. Gamma rays are one possibility as I read we know less about them than first thought but the Photon Cycle is another favourite of the New Age.

Due to the fact that you have no interest in the work of Dan Winter or David Wilcock I don't know why you concern yourself with trying to disprove this stuff. I for one am undeceided on it as I thought I made clear so your critical thinking dig has little bearing but we have only a few years to wait to see if DNA starts activating or crystalizing and we become Homo Noeticus. :w00t:

I think it be you in need of critical thinking Matt. Gamma rays are only one possible factor in activating DNA. If you read the first link you would know about braiding. Then you would be able to tell me if it was gumpf or not.

For me and many others the suggestion that junk DNA has no significance whatsoever doesn't add up. If it is there it must have some purpose. As everything vibrates at a frequency that seems to imply that this can change due to environmental factors. Gamma rays are one possibility as I read we know less about them than first thought but the Photon Cycle is another favourite of the New Age.

Due to the fact that you have no interest in the work of Dan Winter or David Wilcock I don't know why you concern yourself with trying to disprove this stuff. I for one am undeceided on it as I thought I made clear so your critical thinking dig has little bearing but we have only a few years to wait to see if DNA starts activating or crystalizing and we become Homo Noeticus. :w00t:

Really, I don't. Gamma rays :lol: we don't live in comic book world were toxic radiation makes you a super hero, sorry, but it doesn't work like that.

Junk DNA is an outdated concept mate, sorry.

Because I am and have a great interest in biology and dislike it's abuse by lazy people who can't be bothered to learn real science because it is harder than silly rubbish put on the internet by other stupid and ignorant people trying to sell there beliefs. Basically what the morons claim, would be fatal.

Oh and well done on the evolution fail, you can only evolve over a generation, not during one, this is what we call a fact. Also, genus is capitalised, species isn't, and it should be italicised.

Really, I don't. Gamma rays :lol: we don't live in comic book world were toxic radiation makes you a super hero, sorry, but it doesn't work like that.

Junk DNA is an outdated concept mate, sorry.

Because I am and have a great interest in biology and dislike it's abuse by lazy people who can't be bothered to learn real science because it is harder than silly rubbish put on the internet by other stupid and ignorant people trying to sell there beliefs. Basically what the morons claim, would be fatal.

Oh and well done on the evolution fail, you can only evolve over a generation, not during one, this is what we call a fact. Also, genus is capitalised, species isn't, and it should be italicised.

Oh yeah it is ascension if achieved in a lifetime. What I heard about Gamma rays, that I know you'll like, is they are subtle and apparently totally engulf the planet. Radiation causes mutation and a lot of comic book writers got their ideas through channellers so you never know... Oh sorry i forgot you know everything.

It really comes down to fractal geometry as it relates to DNA and vibrational frequencies. The Earth resonates with an F sharp frequency apparently but if that ever changed then I guess we would to.

Ever heard of this thing 'braiding' that Dan Winter goes on about?

Why is junk DNA and outdated concept pre tell?

Oh yeah it is ascension if achieved in a lifetime. What I heard about Gamma rays, that I know you'll like, is they are subtle and apparently totally engulf the planet. Radiation causes mutation and a lot of comic book writers got their ideas through channellers so you never know... Oh sorry i forgot you know everything.

No, I just know more than you.

Did you get this reading comic books? Gamma radiation subtle :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_ray

It really comes down to fractal geometry as it relates to DNA and vibrational frequencies. The Earth resonates with an F sharp frequency apparently but if that ever changed then I guess we would to.

Yes, I can make up silliness too ;)

Ever heard of this thing 'braiding' that Dan Winter goes on about?

Nope, it is something he has simply made up.

Why is junk DNA and outdated concept pre tell?

Because we know that a lot of what is term junk DNA actually has function.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=what-is-junk-dna-and-what

No, I just know more than you.

Did you get this reading comic books? Gamma radiation subtle :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_ray

Yes, I can make up silliness too ;)

Nope, it is something he has simply made up.

Because we know that a lot of what is term junk DNA actually has function.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=what-is-junk-dna-and-what

According to Pjotr Garjajev: The majority seek to understand the principles of DNA-Biocomputers in which they refer exclusively to the DNA-Watson-Crick-Rules: A-T, G-C. That is correct, but it is not enough. The DNA-Chromosomal continuum in living systems has wave attributes, that have remained elusive to us, and that are like a computer program for the structure of organisms. The known genetic code is a code for protein synthesis, and nothing more. Living chromosomes however function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.

Fosar and Bludorf list some of the extraordinary consequences of this new approach to genetics which has been pioneered by the Moscow group. They were able to modulate certain frequency patterns into a laser beam in such a way as to influence the DNA frequency, that is to say they could influence the genetic information itself. It was not necessary to painstakingly decode the sequences of base pairs in the DNA, and thereby artificially formulate genetic information. Quite simply these Russian researchers were able to use the words and sentences of human language to change the information in the DNA once they had ascertained the basic structures were synonymous.

The Moscow group were able to prove this astounding procedure experimentally. DNA substance in vivo (i.e. living tissue, not in vitro) reacts to the speech modulated laser light, as well as radio waves, provided the correct frequency is found. They were able to direct the information pattern from one DNA sample onto a different sample, and thus able to effect a transmission of the genetic information. This function can be demonstrated in natural cells in various ways. Garjajev and his colleagues have already succeeded in this manner to reprogram cells with information taken from a different genome. Specifically they have managed to convert frog embryos into salamander embryos simply by exchanging the information patterns in the respective DNA. They have therefore demonstrated a radical new way of interacting and even communicating with the DNA through voice modulated laser beams. This has to be seen as a totally new form of energy which has been discovered and harnessed, that opens up virtually unlimited possibilities for the evolution of life not only on earth but in the Universe.

Fosar and Bludorf also relate the findings of the Russian physicists Alexej Dimitrijev and Vjatcheslav Djatlov. These two were commissioned by the Russian military to investigate the many sightings of self-radiating balls of light that appear regularly in Siberia on the border with China. They came to the conclusion that these UFOs were actually caused by vacuum domains where gravitational forces can change into electricity, and vice versa. This theory introduces a sensational new element into the New Physics because it opens up the possibility of hypercommunication through stable wormholes into other parts of the Universe.

The theory however has radical implications for the functioning of DNA as well. It is now known that DNA functions as a superconductor at body temperature and is able to store light and information. Fosar and Bludorf have come up with the theory that the DNA itself acts as an intelligence network which enables hypercommunication via these wormholes. Effectively then these sightings of mysterious balls of light in the Russian sky can be explained as a phenomenon based in group consciousness brought about by hypercommunication through the wormholes in the DNA. In this way they are able to explain the often reported experience of people who have seen them, that the balls of light are in various subtle ways interacting at a psychic level.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23824

A recent study published today in the NewScientist, indicates a direct connection between the Sun's solar storms and human biological effect. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance -- is the very same conduit which steers Earth's weather ----- The Magnetic Field. Yes, animals and humans have a magnetic field which surrounds them -- in the very same way the magnetic field surrounds the Earth as a protector.

http://liminalthresholds.blogspot.com/2008/04/electromagnetic-fields-effecting-humans.html

You're gonna love the site below. I don't like that the russians are getting so far ahead of us on this one.

http://www.tonyb.freeyellow.com/id39.html

Maybe not gamma rays but that they are usually dangerous does not rule it out but the link that I got it from that I posted would read like a comic book to you.

As for Junk DNA, cheers for the link. I shall refrain from using that term. The impression that I get is that the two starnds are the apttern of our geentic makeup and the other ten strands are what holds them together. Is this anywhere near accurate, if not can you provide an overview of why some are active and some are not?

Edited by SlimJim22

Well done, you found the fake Garjajev nonsense, it is all lies kid, been through all before and shown it to rubbish, sorry, they also didn't carry out any of this work in Moscow or with the RAS, it is all lies. ;)

Junk DNA refereed to DNA that was none coding for protiens, we now know it codes for other things.

And New Scientist doesn't publish studies, it isn't a journal.

Get better sources.

Edited by Mattshark

Well done, you found the fake Garjajev nonsense, it is all lies kid, been through all before and shown it to rubbish, sorry, they also didn't carry out any of this work in Moscow or with the RAS, it is all lies. ;)

Junk DNA refereed to DNA that was none coding for protiens, we now know it codes for other things.

And New Scientist doesn't publish studies, it isn't a journal.

Get better sources.

I was hoping you'd say that. I take on board what you say and will have to submit for now.

Before I go I just want to make a distinction between the views of Laurence Gardener and Nicholas De Vere. Gardener believes that anyone can reach ascension through use of mono atomic gold, De Vere that anyone who has certain DNA characteristics can undergo initiation to reawaken dormant DNA strands or something to that effect.

Purely because there is no hidden motive of De Vere I favour his view though think that mono atomic gold and ORMUS particles are highly important to future science.

I still think there is potentially some kind of subtle pattern at work that you cannot perceive and my reason for thinking this is fractals, sacred geometry and ratios. I do not believe this passionately to be true but feel it is worthy of research but that is the job of scientists not some punk (like me) speculating on the internet.

I think Gardener and De Vere are just a little delusional.

Humans are just another animal, we aren't special.

I think Gardener and De Vere are just a little delusional.

Humans are just another animal, we aren't special.

Yet we have shown that we are far more complex than animals for millenia. The earliest form of worship I have found is of the serpent in Botswana circa 70,000bce. No animals that I know of worship anything. You don't get groups of squirrels prostrating before a great oak tree or lions feeling remorse over a kill. Animals do what they can to surive based on insticnt but for a long time mankind has been capable of abtsract thought.

Why have animals not evolved in the time of humans? Or have they and they are just far behind us in terms of consciousness. See I think millions of years could pass and no animal could achieve the advances in consciousness that we did. Whether it was God, aliens or cosmic rays that stimulated human thought and evolution or if we are all really stoned apes. I very much doubt that without a catalyst we would ever have formed tribes capable of trade and administration but no doubt you will disagree.

Nature was divinity to the ancient egyptians and others and Phi is everywhere in nature. If we have the Phi spiral encoded in our DNA then in a sense we all have seeds of divinity within us.

De Vere amuzes me with his candid approach and makes many salient points but only for those who have a willingness to understand the unexplained. You won't find text books supporting his views but what does that count for when it comes to ancient mysteries and consciousness.

Yet we have shown that we are far more complex than animals for millenia. The earliest form of worship I have found is of the serpent in Botswana circa 70,000bce. No animals that I know of worship anything. You don't get groups of squirrels prostrating before a great oak tree or lions feeling remorse over a kill. Animals do what they can to surive based on insticnt but for a long time mankind has been capable of abtsract thought.

Squirrels have better things to do. We are animals, we can't by definition be more complex by animals. All of this is inferred anyway as we have limited knowledge of animal psychology in general, however features which we thought were unique to humans are being found to less and less so.

Gorilla and Chimp showing worship has been inferred

Why have animals not evolved in the time of humans? Or have they and they are just far behind us in terms of consciousness. See I think millions of years could pass and no animal could achieve the advances in consciousness that we did. Whether it was God, aliens or cosmic rays that stimulated human thought and evolution or if we are all really stoned apes. I very much doubt that without a catalyst we would ever have formed tribes capable of trade and administration but no doubt you will disagree.

Different habitats have different survival requirements, eating meat and better thermoregulation led to brain development allowing it to grow, those who better thinking skills had survival advantages.

Human evolution is quite well studied.

Nature was divinity to the ancient egyptians and others and Phi is everywhere in nature. If we have the Phi spiral encoded in our DNA then in a sense we all have seeds of divinity within us.

They also thought the existence of the universe was due to m********ion and that you thought with your heart, not sure they are the ideal guide.

De Vere amuzes me with his candid approach and makes many salient points but only for those who have a willingness to understand the unexplained. You won't find text books supporting his views but what does that count for when it comes to ancient mysteries and consciousness.

It isn't understanding, it is rubbish that he makes up to sell to naive and ignorant.