Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Developing Story: Earthquake hits Canada/U.S.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Fernand0

Fernand0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

NEWS JUST IN There was a UFO sighting in Texas on the 20th prior to an earthquake. Still no further reports about the supposed Ontario UFO sightings.

http://beforeitsnews...Earthquake.html

#17    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,112 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Maybe there testing H.A.R.P. before the g-20. Take care of all the big boy's when it's starts.

I jest I jest.  Very odd though earthquakes, tornado's and floods oh my.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#18    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:58 AM

Very odd though earthquakes, tornado's and floods oh my.

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

Just be glad you don't live here. We have a quake like that almost every year. In fact, there was a 7.6 not so long ago which destroyed a few shops in a town in the North Island and there was a 7.9 or an 8.0 in the bottom of the South Island last year.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#19    Sarka

Sarka

The Hive Queen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• The enemy's gate is down.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

The weather has been rather odd in south/western Ontario the past week or so. It almost feels weird to turn on the tv and not see Windsor under a Tornado warning. :blink: There were more storms in southern Ontario again today and there will be more tomorrow.  My area has managed to miss out on all but the more mild thunderstorms, which is unfortunate because it is getting unbearably muggy here and we could really use a good downpour. I also wouldn't mind a storm for the entertainment value :P, I love house shaking thunder!

View PostMichaelW, on 27 June 2010 - 08:58 AM, said:

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

Just be glad you don't live here. We have a quake like that almost every year. In fact, there was a 7.6 not so long ago which destroyed a few shops in a town in the North Island and there was a 7.9 or an 8.0 in the bottom of the South Island last year.

I was actually just discussing something similar to this with my mum the other day. Almost anyone I've come in contact with in the last week has asked me either "did you feel the earthquake?" or "what were you doing when we had the earthquake?" It has been a pretty big deal, but simply because we never ever get one. I've established that it's really quite silly :lol:. Meanwhile, there are places all over the world that have life shattering earthquakes, such as Haiti. And yet, we can't seem to get over our measly 5.0 earthquake that did almost no damage. :P

Apparently Ontario life is duller then we realize, but in a lucky way. ;)

"Fairness is a wonderful attribute, Major Anderson. It has nothing to do with war."

#20    SRCivic98

SRCivic98

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

• When being pushed to the limits. Killing is just as easy as breathing.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

View PostMr Gold, on 23 June 2010 - 06:37 PM, said:

I was just sitting at home and my apartment building started shaking so I grabbed my girlfriend and went downstairs. Nothing seemed different then the shaking stopped. Apparently the local radio is saying there was a 5.5 Earthquake that hit all Ontario, Montreal and parts of Quebec, and some Northern States. Weird stuff, I've never even felt an Earthquake here before ever.
we've been activity here in North Carolina as  well. I can even feel the ground shake. It's weird that's for sure.

LIVE WITH HONOR, DIE WITH PRIDE - PERSONAL MOTTO

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME - SNAKE PLISKIN IN ESCAPE FROM LA

ONCE ALL THINGS ARE ELIMATED, WHAT REMAINS, NO MATTER HOW IMPROBIBABLE IT MAY SEEM, MUST BE THE TRUTH - SHERLOCK HOLMES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users