Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Anu or Aunu People of Egypt

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,769 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

While searching the net for Pre-Dynastic Egypt related stuff, i came across a mention of "The Anu People" or "The Aunu People".

In the book "Making of Egypt" British Egyptologist W.M. Flinders Petrie, refers

Petrie, The Making of Egypt, 1939

Page 68

"The Aunu People. Besides these types, belonging to the north and east, There is the aboriginal race of the Anu, or Aunu, people (written with three pillars), who became a part of the historic inhabitants. The subject ramifies too doubtfully if we include all single-pillar names, but looking for the Aunu, written with the three pillars, we find that they occupied Southern Egypt and Nubia, and the name is also applied in Sinai and Libya.

As to the Southern Egyptians, we have the most essential document, a portrait of a chief, Tera-neter, roughly modeled in relief in green glazed faience, found in the early temple at Abydos. Preceding his name, his address is given on this earliest of visiting cards, "Palace of the Aunu in Hermen city, Tera-neter." Hemen was the name of the god of Tuphium (Lanz., Dict, 544), 13 miles south of Luqsor. Erment, opposite to it, was the place of Aunu of the south, Aunu Menti. The next place in the south is Aunti (Gebeleyn), and beyond that Aunyt-seni (Esneh).

The chief peculiarity of the figure is the droop of the chin; this is caused by a slanting jaw with short ramus. The same type of jaw is seen in the ivory king from Abydos, and moreover, the Scorpion king who preceded Nar-mer.

These figures are, then, the precious portraits remaining of the native pre-Menite kings of the south, and they are of a type certainly different from the dynastic type of the square-jawed Nar-mer (Mena) and his follows.

The difference of the slope of jaw in the Aunu people was illustrated by our researchers in the cemetery at Tarkhan. In dealing with the remains, the jaws were all photographed in position, and they show two groups of the slope of the lower edge as 20  and 28  to the horizontal.

Now we can go a step further. On the big mace-head of the Scorpion king there are carved the standard figured. These emblems of Min and Set, with rekhyt plovers handing from them. The rekhytu people, however, were the special care of the dynastic race, protected by Aha and by Thetu. They were an organized rank ruled by a mayor in the Vth and VIth dynasties. The Scorpion king was, then, an enemy of the dynastic falcon, Horus.

As we find the Aunu strong in the south, but the rekhytu strong in the north, it seems that the rekhytu came in with the dynastic invasion, entering the Nile valley at Koptos. Those who went south were attacked by the Aunu, and those going north founded a base at Heliopolis (Syro-Egypt, 2).

The heads on pl. XXXVIII are arranges to show the difference of type between the Aunu; the dynastic people, the 1st dynasty in Sinai, the IInd dynasty, Khosekhem; the IIIrd dynasty, Sudany, Sanekht, and Zeser."

More on the same from the webpage.

Below is a photograph of a "Tera-neter"

Posted Image

The "Tera-neter" tile is predynastic being found by British Egyptologist W.M. Flinders Petrie (1853-1942) in the early temple at Abydos underneath the dynastic temple. The figure is on a green glazed faience. Petrie, famously known as "The Father of Pre-history". Petrie, excavations at Nagada and Ballas in Upper Egypt nearly 100 years ago unearth nearly 2200 ancient graves.  He wrote over a thousand books, articles and reviews reporting on his excavations and his finds.

Throw some more light on these people, would you folks?

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:03 AM

Well I have never before heard of these people. Instead of looking at the slope of the jaw that tells us in fact very little, I personally would look to something much more obvious and telling:

Ths disporportionately large head.  This is to be seen throughout the ancient world and has never been satisfactorily explained or dealt with by archeaology. It purports may things, that I am sure with a little reflection you can work out for yourselves.

This is where the telling explanations of ancient history lie.

Think: What physical feature of the human complex do the Gods actually need be more evolved?  Do they want us to be taller?  Bigger muscles?  Large genitalia?  Sorry to be crude, but on reflection it makes pefect sense that if they want heads to grow, then they are going to send visitors down here that are like that to plant the seeds and make it happen?

When the pollen is ready, the bee arrives.

Posted Image

#3    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,769 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:09 AM

Thanks for the input.

But,

I asked for a explanation from the Scientific/Archaeological /Anthropological Point of Veiw, Not a Psuedo Point of View.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

#4    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:46 PM

View PostThe Spartan, on 27 June 2010 - 08:09 AM, said:

Thanks for the input.

But,

I asked for a explanation from the Scientific/Archaeological /Anthropological Point of Veiw, Not a Psuedo Point of View.

If you want the usual University dogma, then carry on the way you are.  The best of luck to you, for all that nonsense has actually done anyone.

If on the other hand you are looking for explanations that tell about the human deal, the true trace of evolution, and the future, then you must look elsewhere.

So I make no apologies for my last post, I am just trying to open up your mind a little to other possibilities.  Or perhaps you are happy with the same old pre-digested gruel dished up by modern institutions.  The choice is yours.

Edited by zoser, 27 June 2010 - 03:46 PM.

Posted Image

#5    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

I know you don't want opinions of lay people but just wanted to say nice find. One thing on the name Tera Neter, does Tera mean earth as I understand Neter means divine or spirit. You would no more than me but you have ingnited my curiousity a bit and I will be looking into these guys.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#6    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,769 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:49 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 27 June 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

I know you don't want opinions of lay people but just wanted to say nice find. One thing on the name Tera Neter, does Tera mean earth as I understand Neter means divine or spirit. You would no more than me but you have ingnited my curiousity a bit and I will be looking into these guys.

No. Not to say a Nice find.
I have been reading up on Ancient Egypt for 2 years, but i have never ever heard of the Anu/Auru people till now. They piqued my curiosity and i want to learn more on them.

What i have looked up - some have used the Anu/Aunu for Afro-Centric propaganda, not from a Archaeological or anthropological aspect.

I am wondering where i can get hands on some texts/books by Flinders Petrie & Abbe Émile Amélineau.

I do want a debate or sharing of information, but on Archaeological/Anthropological point of view.

Sorry, Zoser - I don't want pseudo or what if based speculation.

#7    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:54 PM

I see what you mean about the afrocentrism but here are a couple of quotes from ancient sources and some not so ancient regarding them.

The Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. . . . Osiris . . . . gathered together a great army, with the intention of visiting all the inhabited lands and teaching the race race of men how to cultivate . . . . for he suppsed that if he made men give up their savagery and adopt a gentle manner of life he would receive immortal honors. . . . . They were the earliest, and say that the proofs of this are clear. That they did not arrive as immigrants but are the natives of the country and therefore rightly are called authochthonous is almost universally accepted. That those who live in the south are likely to be the first engendered by the earth is obvious to all . . . .They further write that it was among them that people were first taught to honor the gods and offer sacrifices and arrange processions and festivals and perform other things by which people honor the divine. For this reason their piety is famous among all men, and the sacrifes among the Aithiopians are believed to be particularly pleasing to the divinity.”

--Diodorus, 1st Century BCE

“These Anu [Ethiopians] were agricultural people, raising cattle on a large scale along the Nile, shutting themselves up in walled cities for defensive purposes. To this people we can attribute without fear of error, the most ancient Egyptian books, The Book of The Dead and the Text of the Pyramids, consequently all the myths of religious teachings. I would add almost all the philospohical systems then known and still called Egyptian. They evidently knew the crafts necessary for any civilization and were familiar with the tools those trades required. They knew how to use metals . . . They made the earliest attempts at writing, for the whole Egyptian tradition attributes this art to Thoth, the great Hermes, an Anu like Osiris, who is called Onian in chapter fifteen of The Book of the Dead and in the Texts of the Pyramids. Certainly the people already knew the principal arts; it left proof of this in the architecture of the tombs at Abydos, especially the tomb of Osiris, and in those sepulchres objects have been found bearing the unmistakeable stamp of their origin - such as carved ivory . . . . All those cities [Ant, Annu Menti, Aunti, Aunyt-Seni today called Esneh, Erment, Quoch, and Heliopolis] have the characteristic symbol which serves to denote the name Anu”

--Abbe Emile Amelineau 1850-1916 CE

“Once again we must turn to Amelineau for it was he that discovered the tomb of Osiris at Abydos . . . [and] the head of Osiris found in a jar in the necropolis of Abydos. Because of this discovery Osiris could no longer be considered a mythical hero. The magnitude of this discovery cannot be stressed enough. . . ”

--Wayne Chandler, Of Gods and Men: Egypt’s Old Kingdom, 1989

“He who is between the thighs of Nut (Goddess of sky and heaven) is the Pygmy who danceth like the god and who pleaseth the heart of the god before his great throne.”

--Pyramid Text of Pepi I, 6th Dynasty, 2300 BCE “The High Priest Tera Neter of the Temples of the God Seth of the Cities of the Anu Peoples” -- Inscription on Tera Neter tile dating around 3100 BCE at a temple at Aabdju (Abydos) in Ta-Seti (Upper Egypt)

“Thou hast said in this thy letter, that thou has brought a dancing dwarf of the god from the land of spirits, like the dwarf which the treasurer of the god Burded [Ba-Wex-Djed, Chancellor of the Divine Seals of King Isosi] brought from Punt in the time of Isesi . . . . Come northward to the court immediately; . . . thou shalt bring this dwarf with thee, which thou bringest living, prosperous and healthy from the land of spirits, for the dances of the god, to rejoice and [gladden] the heart of the king of Upper and Lower Egypt, Neferkare, who lives forever. . . . My majesty desires to see this dwarf more than the gifts of Sinai and of Punt. If thou arrivest at court this dwarf being with thee alive, prosperous and healthy, my majesty will do for thee a greater thing than that which was done for the treasurer of the god Burded in the time of Isesi, according to the heart’s desire of my majesty to see the dwarf.”

-- Inscription from the Tomb of Prince Harkhuf from reign of Pepi II 2250 BCE

I'm not in a position to verify any of that nor am I saying it is true but maybe some of the experts can give opinions on these excerpts.

http://www.rastafari...g.pl?read=55043

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#8    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,769 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:32 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 28 June 2010 - 01:54 PM, said:

I see what you mean about the afrocentrism but here are a couple of quotes from ancient sources and some not so ancient regarding them.

[i]The Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. . . . Osiris . . . . gathered together a great army, with the intention of visiting all the inhabited lands and teaching the race race of men how to cultivate . . . . for he suppsed that if he made men give up their savagery and adopt a gentle manner of life he would receive immortal honors. . . . . They were the earliest, and say that the proofs of this are clear. That they did not arrive as immigrants but are the natives of the country and therefore rightly are called authochthonous is almost universally accepted. That those who live in the south are likely to be the first engendered by the earth is obvious to all . . . .They further write that it was among them that people were first taught to honor the gods and offer sacrifices and arrange processions and festivals and perform other things by which people honor the divine. For this reason their piety is famous among all men, and the sacrifes among the Aithiopians are believed to be particularly pleasing to the divinity.”

--Diodorus, 1st Century BCE

http://www.rastafari...g.pl?read=55043

The site linked is of course an Afro-centric propaganda site.
I got curious and searched the complete Bibliotheca historica available at

Diodorus Siculus - The Library of History

Whew!!
I read it and i am floored.

read this link which is for the 1st volume of the Bibiotheca Historia, concerning "Egypt: the origin of the world and of civilized life: the gods, the first men."

And of the ancient Greek writers of mythology some give to Osiris the name Dionysus or, with a slight change in form, Sirius.

Osiris, they say, was also interested in agriculture and was reared in Nysa, a city of Arabia Felix near Egypt, being a son of Zeus; and the name which he bears among the Greeks is derived both from his father and from the birthplace, since he is called Dionysus.34

Of Osiris they say that, being of a beneficent turn of mind, and eager for glory, he gathered together a great army, with the intention of visiting all the inhabited earth and teaching the race of men how to cultivate the vine and sow wheat and barley; 2 for he supposed that if he made men give up their savagery and adopt a gentle manner of life he would receive immortal honours because of the magnitude of his benefactions. And this did in fact take place, since not only the men of his time who received his gift, but all succeeding generations as well, because of the delight which they take in the foods which were discovered, have honoured those who introduced them as gods most illustrious.

3 Now after Osiris had established the affairs of Egypt and turned the supreme power over to Isis his wife, they say that he placed Hermes at her side as counsellor because his prudence raised him above the king's other friends, and as general of all the land under his sway he left Heracles, who was both his kinsman and renowned for his valour and physical strength, while as governors he appointed Busiris over those parts of Egypt which lie towards Phoenicia and border upon the sea and Antaeus over those adjoining Ethiopia and Libya; then he p57himself left Egypt with his army to make his campaign, taking in his company also his brother, whom the Greeks call Apollo. 4 And it was Apollo, they say, who discovered the laurel, a garland of which all men place about the head of this god above all others. The discovery of ivy is also attributed to Osiris by the Egyptians and made sacred to this god, just as the Greeks also do in the case of Dionysus. 5 And in the Egyptian language, they say, the ivy is called the "plant of Osiris" and for purposes of dedication is preferred to the vine, since the latter sheds its leaves while the former ever remains green; the same rule, moreover, the ancients have followed in the case of other plants also which are perennially green, ascribing, for instance, the myrtle to Aphroditê and the laurel to Apollo.

The above passages from the Biblothetica Historia is contrary to what is written in the rastafarian propaganda website.

secondly,
Hmmmm....though we should thank Diodorus Siculus for writing down the History...the above passages reek of Ancient Pseudo-History by an Ancient Historian. Seems like he made up his own history mixing a lot of things up.
seriously - the Mixing of Egyptian, Greek and other Mythology - had me all conked out. osiris is related to Heracles & Appollo , had dealing with Hermes, etc etc... :w00t:  

Posted Image

Edited by The Spartan, 28 June 2010 - 02:34 PM.

#9    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 37,123 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:50 PM

View PostThe Spartan, on 28 June 2010 - 02:32 PM, said:

Seems like he made up his own history mixing a lot of things up.
seriously - the Mixing of Egyptian, Greek and other Mythology - had me all conked out. osiris is related to Heracles & Appollo , had dealing with Hermes, etc etc... :w00t:  

No Nibblers involved? The Guild must be slipping...

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#10    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Spartan,

I remember hearing long ago that the Anu,  were a tribe supposedly in and around Japan (Korea also) long before the peoples from China migrated to Japan and Korea ~ supported by both Japan's and Korea's use of old style Kanji,a Japanese term for the sophisticated ideograms from China.
Korea officially changed to their written style from the Chinese Hanja,  to their own alphabet Hangeul, typified by the those little circles in the writing in the mid 1400's which then had a ride much like an elevator due to politics, invasions, and the Japanese annexing them in 1910.

Anyway,  Check this out for "Interesting Theories 103C:

A number of scientists and linguists have determined that the Japanese language is primarily of West and East African origins. That was the conclusion of the former President of Senegal and a number of others. See http://www.stewartsy..._african_la.htm

The Korean language also maps to the languages found in Calabar, the Sourth-eastern state of Nigeria. As far as the Chinese language is concerned, it too is said to have originated in the Manding-Kongo speaking regions of Africa which is spread from Senegal to Sudan. In fact, certain ethnic groups in Sudan and parts of West Africa still have names that sound identical to Chinese names.

Most names that sound like Korean or Japanese are found in Calabar or from Southern Somalia to Mozambique. One would ask why? how? when? what??

According to scientists, while today's Japan is overwhelmingly Asiatic and of Mongolian East Asian type, in prehistoric times Japan was inhabited to two Negroid groups who originally came from Africa and began migrating to East Asia earlier than about 100,000 BC.

Documentation for the presence of Africans in Japan dates back to the time of the Anu and before. Ancient Nubian-Kushite (Sudanese), Ethiopian, East African and Egyptian books (such as THE BOOK OF ANI) mentions that the Anu, a Black aboriginal people of the Sahara migrated to Japan over 10,000 years ago after a long war with another group of Black Africans living in what is today Egypt. The Anu's descendents in Africa today are called Anuak and Tibbou, both resemble Australian Aboriginals (who they are related to). According to ancient texts, the Anu settled from India to Japan after they migrated to Japan.

The second group of Blacks in Japan were the Negritoes/Melanesians. That group migrated from East Africa as early as 100,000 BC and continuously untill about 2000 BC. The Foreign Minister of Papua New Guinea and the Fijian Representative to Los Angeles both made that point ( see "A History of the African-Olmecs," and 'Susu Economics," both at AuthorHouse and Barnes and Noble ) also at http://community.webtv.net/pabarton

The Melanesians and other Negroids settled in the southern half of Japan's island chain. The Anu settled in the northern parts. There were also Black Anu in Southern China, Indo-China (which is why the term 'Indo' (as in India) is used...the Anu and East Indian Indo-Negroids both being from Africa ). Melanesian and Oceanic Negroids have been in China itself as early as 50,000 BC and much earlier.

THE 'BAK' PEOPLES OF CENTRAL AFRICA

Another group of Africans who migrated to East Asia were the Bak groups. These were 'dimunitive' or small-stature Blacks (compared to most American and West African, East African Blacks who average five feet, eight inches to six feet two inches). The Bak came first from Central Africa. They migrated to Sudan, then to Egypt and to Mesopotamia. From Mesopotamia, the Bak made a number of migrations to East Asia. The first was about 10,000 BC. The last was about 2800 BC when Hu Na Kunte settled the Loh River Valley with a number of Black Mesopotamian families (see "African Presence in Early Asia," pub. by www.AuthorHouse.com also see www.stewartsynopsis.com )

WHY THE JAPANESE AND KOREANS, CHINESE ARE LIGHTSKINNED AND STRAIGHTHAIRED, ECT?

During a symposium about languages and their origins that question was asked. Well its like asking why are the Indians of Mexico or Peru speaking Spanish and they are not white Spanish people. The answer has to be that when the Spanish arrived, they taught their language to the Indians.

In like manner, ancient Japan, Korea and Southern China/Indo China had large Black/Negroid populations who were sedentary agriculturists. Migrations of Asiatic peoples originating in Siberia and Mongolia moved southward during many migrations after the Ice Age and up to the time of Ghengis Khan. In fact, the Black SE Asian kingdoms of Ankghor, Funan, Chenla were all fallen after the Mongols swept through Central China and Mongolia. The Hmong who live in SE Asia are there due to these upheavals. The ancient Blacks moved to the hills or the remote areas, where some still live today. ( see http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html ) www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html ) also see http://community.webtv.net/nubianem

The migration of Koreans and mainland Asians from China about 1000 BC and afterwards added to the lightening of the complexion of the original Negroid and Polynesian-Negroid people of Japan and Okinawa. After about three thousand years, one hardly finds a trace of Negroid color in many Japanese. Yet, what does one find, the face, the language, the customs of the Japanese still resemble the Africans of southern Nigeria and East Africa.

http://www.japanesel...topic.php?t=338

Edited by StarLord, 28 June 2010 - 06:55 PM.

#11    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,129 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:03 PM

Starlord, you are talking about the AINU, and that's not the ANU.

Edited by Abramelin, 28 June 2010 - 07:05 PM.

#12    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,129 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:04 PM

Here's some additional info, Spartan :

http://www.egyptsear...TML/000990.html

#13    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,129 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

I am awaiting the post that says.... "It's the Annunakï !!! "

#14    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:50 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 28 June 2010 - 07:03 PM, said:

Starlord, you are talking about the AINU, and that's not the ANU.

Understood.  Sorry, typo.  My first paragraph should read:

""I remember hearing long ago that the Ainu, were a tribe supposedly in and around Japan (Korea also) long before the peoples from China migrated to Japan and Korea ~ supported by both Japan's and Korea's use of old style Kanji,a Japanese term for the sophisticated ideograms from China.
Korea officially changed to their written style from the Chinese Hanja, to their own alphabet Hangeul, typified by the those little circles in the writing in the mid 1400's which then had a ride much like an elevator due to politics, invasions, and the Japanese annexing them in 1910.""

Thanks for the eagle eye Abramelin!

But there begins my confusion,  I had never heard that specific theory before:

""In fact the ancestors of the 'Ainu' people (who today look like a Mongoloid/Caucasoid' mixed race -- WAS AFRICA AND THEY ARE DIRECTLY FROM THE BLACK 'Anu' of the Sahara."

The original people of Japan were Blacks similar in appearance to Africans, Negritoes and Melanesians (that type was found in parts of Japan as recently as the late 1800's).

In fact the ancestors of the 'Ainu' people (who today look like a Mongoloid/Caucasoid' mixed race -- WAS AFRICA AND THEY ARE DIRECTLY FROM THE BLACK 'Anu' of the Sahara. The Anu were one branch of the Black people who lived in the Sahara as early as 100,000 B.C. This group began migrating in ships to East Asia about 30,000 years ago. The first migrations of blacks to Asia began over 100,000 years ago. The 'Anuak' and 'Tibbou' as well as Aboriginal Australians are relates of the Anu who settled much of Asia in prehistoric times.

Chinese and Japanese are direct descendents of the Black 'Kong-San' people (who carry the cDe gene and are short-statured, with 'Mongoloid' features, but African hair and african genes).

In regards to the Japanese language. It is similar to hte languages spoken in Ghana, parts of Nigeria and parts of East Africa. What is 'box' in Swahili? It is 'Sanduku.' What is 'box' in Japanese.

Look at the suffix of most East African and West African workds -- they are identical to Japanese words. Prefixes are also similar.

Today's Japanese are mainly of Mongoloid and Yayoi as well as Korean origins. The original people of Japan according to some historians/scientists were Negroids, similar to Africans, Melanesiand and Negritoes.

JAPANESE LANGUAGE AND AFRICAN ORIGINS
www.stewartsynopsis.com/links_to_japane ... can_la.htm

http://forum.japanto...p?f=28&t=974272

Edited by StarLord, 28 June 2010 - 08:54 PM.

#15    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,129 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

View PostStarLord, on 28 June 2010 - 08:50 PM, said:

Understood.  Sorry, typo.  My first paragraph should read:

""I remember hearing long ago that the Ainu, were a tribe supposedly in and around Japan (Korea also) long before the peoples from China migrated to Japan and Korea ~ supported by both Japan's and Korea's use of old style Kanji,a Japanese term for the sophisticated ideograms from China.
Korea officially changed to their written style from the Chinese Hanja, to their own alphabet Hangeul, typified by the those little circles in the writing in the mid 1400's which then had a ride much like an elevator due to politics, invasions, and the Japanese annexing them in 1910.""

Thanks for the eagle eye Abramelin!

But there begins my confusion,  I had never heard that specific theory before:

""In fact the ancestors of the 'Ainu' people (who today look like a Mongoloid/Caucasoid' mixed race -- WAS AFRICA AND THEY ARE DIRECTLY FROM THE BLACK 'Anu' of the Sahara."

The original people of Japan were Blacks similar in appearance to Africans, Negritoes and Melanesians (that type was found in parts of Japan as recently as the late 1800's).

In fact the ancestors of the 'Ainu' people (who today look like a Mongoloid/Caucasoid' mixed race -- WAS AFRICA AND THEY ARE DIRECTLY FROM THE BLACK 'Anu' of the Sahara. The Anu were one branch of the Black people who lived in the Sahara as early as 100,000 B.C. This group began migrating in ships to East Asia about 30,000 years ago. The first migrations of blacks to Asia began over 100,000 years ago. The 'Anuak' and 'Tibbou' as well as Aboriginal Australians are relates of the Anu who settled much of Asia in prehistoric times.

Chinese and Japanese are direct descendents of the Black 'Kong-San' people (who carry the cDe gene and are short-statured, with 'Mongoloid' features, but African hair and african genes).

In regards to the Japanese language. It is similar to hte languages spoken in Ghana, parts of Nigeria and parts of East Africa. What is 'box' in Swahili? It is 'Sanduku.' What is 'box' in Japanese.

Look at the suffix of most East African and West African workds -- they are identical to Japanese words. Prefixes are also similar.

Today's Japanese are mainly of Mongoloid and Yayoi as well as Korean origins. The original people of Japan according to some historians/scientists were Negroids, similar to Africans, Melanesiand and Negritoes.

JAPANESE LANGUAGE AND AFRICAN ORIGINS
www.stewartsynopsis.com/links_to_japane ... can_la.htm

http://forum.japanto...p?f=28&t=974272

You are definatively on the wrong track here.

Do not just believe the things you find on the internet.

Use your fcking brains, INVESTIGATE, SEARCH....

Check what you find, Google till you die, but don't give up, try again.

Check sites that contradict your beliefs and convictions.

THAT is the way of the Skeptic.

It's not "believers" that gave us oil, electricity, internet, telephone, movies, space travel, and so on.

It´s those who went further than any Bible thumper was willing to go.

Edited by Abramelin, 28 June 2010 - 09:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users